z

Young Writers Society

WOW

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:16 am
Acoustic Sensitivity says...

But it wasn't the blonde man. It was a zombie. The zombie turned its head around and looked at the cat girl who bit it.
Last edited by Acoustic Sensitivity on Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:48 am
Kitty says...

>>I am not an elf. I am a Cat Girl.<<

Fear struck me. "Zombie!!" I screamed as I transformed back to normal. I grabbed my sword and swung it at the zombie's head. With one clean swap it's head was on the ground. I put the sword away and murmured something in magic talk. All of a sudden the zombie caught on fire and fell to the ground. Damn monter! I thought. Now where is that tricky boy? I have suddenly taken an interest in looking for him. I looked up and saw Austin and our big cats running towards us.

"You okay?" Austin asked as he got up to me.

"I'm fine. Meet me in the next town. Okay?" I said to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I am going to find that boy." I said as I transformed into a white dragon.

"Okay. But be careful." He sighed. I nodded my scaley head and took off into the sky.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

96 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:10 am

---In a town called Rime---

After the incidents that happened in the woods, the blonde man and the fairy decided to go and walked out of the woods. They went into a human town called Rime.

"What was that, Kirara?", the blonde man asked the small fairy hiding inside one of his shirt pockets.

" I don't know but it was sort of powerful...something dark but very powerful.", replied Kirara, the fairy.

" Is it one of the Twilights?", the blonde man said. His face showed signs and anger. He clenched his hands into a fist while thoughts of a certain memory bombarded his mind.

" Sorry, Auros. I'm not sure but what I'm sure is it's neither elven, human, dwarven origin or any of the races that we know. It's the first time I have felt it.", Kirara replied.

" It's okay, Kirara. Let's just go into a pub nearby. My treat.", smiled Auros.

" Yay! Hey no taking it back okay.", shouted Kirara enthusiastically.

-----On top of a roof in one of the houses in Rime

Meanwhile, in one of the roofs in a house in Rime stood a man in cloaks looking at the blonde man and the fairy. He was wearing white long robes stood about 6ft. tall. He had short blue hair and glasses .

" I found you now, Malebolgia of the Voidwalker.."

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:30 am
Kitty says...

I flew to the next town. As I landed at the entrance I transformed into my human form. I walked through the large, iron gate. Where did that guy go? I read the sign that said 'The town of Rime'. I snickered. Rime was known for having the best beer. If the guy was anywhere he would have to be in a pub.

After checking every pub I finally came to the last one in town. As I walked in I saw him. The blond haired boy. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

96 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:56 am

-----In a pub in Rime---

" Sir, I'm not yet finished drinking. It's okay I'll pay you the...", Auros stuttered when he turned his back and saw a girl who looked kind of familiar.

"Hello... How have you been?", the cat girl said teasingly." Auros froze for a moment. He was shocked at what he saw. He then mustered enough strength and started running.

"Wait! Don't go", the girl said. The girl started chasing Auros until she tripped on her feet. The girl then changed into a sort of a girl with feline features.

"A Neko!", a man sitting in one of the tables shouted. The rest of the people stood up and grabbed various things nearby as if they prepared to wage a battle. A man grabbed a beer bottle and threw it at the cat girl. The cat girl easily dodged it by jumping backwards.

" You think you could hit me that easily, humans?", the cat girl laughed but quickly moved aside to avoid a flying object heading her way.

" Oh no...", the cat girl froze on spot when she saw that all the people in the pub looked at him with pulsating eyes filled with anger. They were carrying all sorts of weapons.

Meanwhile....

" Hey Auros! Come on what are you doing here.", a fairy named Kirara said.

" Me? Eating this delicious roast beef and prawns.", Auros replied.

" Help the girl. She looks like in trouble.", Kirara pleadingly said. Auros continued to munch on the food until a man crashed into his plate and broke it. All of the food he was eating were scattered unto the floor.

" Now that is one thing I hate! You ruined my food.", Auros grabbed the collar on the shirt of the man and threw him into one of the table. Some of the other men who were fighting with the cat girl looked at him and gritted their teeth.

" Now mates, it's personal.", Auros said as he moved into a fighting stance.

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:15 am
Kitty says...

I smiled as I knocked out three guys in one kick. The blond haired boy was on the other side of the pub fighting with two big guys. All of a sudden a dark-skinned man threw a beer bottle at me. I didn't even bother to dodge it as it hit me in the head. The foul smell began dripping into my hair.

"Oh dear. What is Austin going to think?" I growled as I transformed into a tiger. I ran at the men and quickly disposed of them. I walked over to the blond haired guy who had finished up also.

"So as I was saying, I am Ellie. And you are?" I said as I transformed back to my normal self.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

96 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:42 am

Auros looked at the cat girl but didn't say anything. He then grabbed his knapsack from a table and started walking away from the cat girl.

" Sorry, I don't give out my name so easi....", Auros was stopped when a punch landed on his face. It was a man with feline features.

" Why did you hurt my Ellie, you bastard?", the cat man said angrily.

" Not another one.", Auros said while wiping the blood from his nose.
He then stood up and moved into a fighting stance.

"Stop it both of you!", cat girl named Ellie shouted.

"But Ellie...", the cat man replied. He stared at Auros then look back at Ellie.

" He's not the one okay. Can't you see these lying humans in the floor. Come on think.", Ellie said to the cat man. Then out of nowhere, several men clad in white armor came and barged in the pub.

" You three are under arrest for causing violence here in the tavern. Surrender now or prepare to be executed. ", a man in white armor said while he took out a sword from his sword holder and pointed it at the three people in the pub.

" Hey guys, I think we better move.", a fairy beside Auros said to three.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:04 am
RoryLegend says...

Wendy-

I watched lazily from a rooftop as a boy and two cat people fought roughly first with some men in a pub then with men who were trying to arrest them. I was glad they resisted, maybe they would all be sentenced to death, then my 18 year long tracking mission would finally be over. Maybe if they weren;t killed by the local law enforcment Burtos, leader of the Twilight, would let me dispose of the boy now. No more of this waiting. I figedted with my tail for a few minutes and though about my upbringing. I was the best tracker there was, I had trained with the twilight since before i can remember. They probably killed my parents or kdnapped me but I don't care, theres nothing i can do about it now. I have power, I am treated with respect. The Twilight are my family. But I am too impatient, I want to dispose of the boy now, maybe his catpeople friends could be a nice bonus. They ended up escaping from the peace keepers and ran into the woods. I growled annoyed and eventually got myself up and off the roof. I had just begun chasing after them, keeping my distance as instructed, when Burtos called to me in my mind. I stopped in my tracks.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:09 am
Kitty says...

"Follow me! Quick!" I whispered to the others as I transformed into a white dragon and charged at the armoured men. The men yelled in terror as I picked the up pne by one and threw them through the oppisite wall. "You three," I said to Austin, the blondie, and the fairy, "run right out the gate. There will be certain things that you can get away on there." A man with a iron longsword ran at me. I gradded him and threw him out the wall with the others. "Go!" I commanded Austin and the other two. They ran out the door just as more soldiers came running in the oppisite door. Just my luck

After a while I finally got out of there and was now flying away. Where are you? I asked Blizzard. There you are! I was so worried! We are headed towards the springs. It's one of the few places with your barriers around it. Snow is carrying the blondie and it looks like he is getting ticked off. Blizzard replied through our connection. Ok I see you! I'm comin' down! I told her. I was flying right above them. I transformed into a hawn and dived down, hitting Austin in the head and making the others stop.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:29 am
RoryLegend says...

Wendy-

"What?" I said half annoyed half attentive.
"I know you are getting antsy Wendy, but you must follow the orders. The boy cannot be killed yet, you know that." Burtos said running a hand through his jet black hair.
"I know, but i think I could be able to. If you would just lemme have a go at it, lemme try."
"Patience, Wendy, the time will come. Be Patient." he said.
Great! i thought, patience, my best attribute. Burtos disappeared but i couldn't tell if he had really gone or was just invisible. I didn't really fancy being followed but what could i do? Burtos had been like a father to me all my life, he was the only person i listened to. If anyone else tried to control me i would dispose of them, even if he was one of the brothers of Twlilight. All of Burtos' goonies knew how to act when I walked into a room.
I easily caught up with the group. They were stopped at the springs, i could have easily broken through the barrier surrounding the area but that would have given away my position, heaven forbid. I watched, crouched in a bush, as the group conversed. I had been following this boy for 18 years, but only for the last 8 had i been able to go out on my own, because i had completed my training.
I turned invisible so i could nap. I wouldn't matter if they were there when i woke up or not, i would find them in a matter of minutes.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

96 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:51 am

---In a spring outside the town of Rime---

"Hey let go of me you crazy ugly lady!", Auros said while trying to struggle from the grasp of a lady holding him captive. Auros was tied down by a rope and being held by a lady riding a white tiger.

"Ugly lady? Now I'm mad. You die!", the lady said to Auros angrily as he took a small sword from a sword sheathe.

"Wendy...", the tiger they were riding on spoke in a clear and calm voice as if telling the lady to stop.

"Sorry", Wendy replied.

----In another part of the spring----

"Whew! I'm exhausted.", Ellie said as she laid down beside a tree. Austin, the Neko examined the struggling fairy he clutched with his right hand.

" Hey! Stop you're hurting me. I'm not an insect okay?" The fairy spoke aloud while trying to get herself freee.

"Fascinating. I have never seen a fairy before. I also heard they don't show themselves especially to a human. Hmmm....", Austin said to himself while examining the fairy.

"Hey Austin did you hear that?", Ellie heard a loud noise just near the place they were into.

"What noise?", Austin replied without looking back at Ellie. He was still busy examining the fairy.
Last edited by Acoustic Sensitivity on Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:54 am
Kitty says...

>>UHH?? WHAT HAPPENED? Auros you are confusing me<<
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:21 am
RoryLegend says...

yeah.. im confused.. Wendy doesn't attack Auros yet.. she was asleep last time i left off... and she isn't old.. maybe i just missed something though.. no worries

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:40 am
View Likes
Kitty says...

>>Hold on. I'll try and get this straightened out. Tell me if this works.<<

I stuck my nose in the air and a growl rippled from my throat. "Wolf." I growled as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Austin, the blondie, and the fairy all asked at the same time.

"I'll be right back." I told them.

"Fine." They all said. I walked through the barrier and whispered a magic word, "Thachle'shaklck." She stared around the forest and sure enough it was there. A wolf girl. She walked up o it and sniffed. A half blood? I hated half breeded animals. They were a discrase to every animal. I turned into a tiger and began growling. One step at a time. I would take this discrases' life.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:39 pm
RoryLegend says...

I yawned and rolled over just as the great cat pounced on me. I wanted to take care of it right then but I knew better...patiece. I threw the cat off and ran. Soon enough I was on the other side of the forrest (2 r's right?). I didn't know if they followed but now I was pissed off.

-Benjamin Mee

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller