z

Young Writers Society

Secrets

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Kitty says...

Name- Alison Bently (Adam's little sister. If you don't mind.)

Occupation- Senior in a Texas High School, Barrel Racer, Horse Trainer, Guest at the wedding

Age- 18 Years old

Appearance- Image

Secrets- Knows who the murderer is.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:09 am
Gladius says...

If someone wants to be the murderer, do we say in the secrets section or do we have to PM you, Rory? *is debating joining this storybook*
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:50 am
View Likes
RoryLegend says...

Rory-
either one is fine...you should definatly join! LOL
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

111 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:41 am
Gladius says...

Ok...it's my first time in storybook, so wish me luck!

Name: Tatiana (usually called Tanya)

Occupation: A mysterious girl who majored in biological engineering/genetics

Description: Brown hair, but if the light catches it right it's red like bronze. Pale green eyes, usually wearing a green shirt, jeans, and keeps a knife in her pocket (possible murder weapon?). But for the wedding...how about a dark green blazer, white button down, and black pants.

secret: The Murderer, motive: ex-girlfriend of the groom (jealousy)

That's all I've got for now...will edit when I can think of more. XD Don't start the reception without me, and an idea for why she's here would be good, too- besides to kill someone. Maybe she's got a grudge against the *dead* person?
Last edited by Gladius on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:48 am
RoryLegend says...

She could be an ex girlfriend of the groom's. Ooh double murder LOL
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

111 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:25 am
Gladius says...

yay! Perfect! *adds it into character's profile* I'll try to find a pic, too, but I doubt it will happen...

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen