z

Young Writers Society

Vampire Story

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:49 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I snorted. This Karen girl was a trip. And now she was going to the office...my turn to be class clown.

Pfft! Whatever!

I just sat back again, jacket on my desk, a notebook in my lap as I continued to write a creation of my dreams, a story, just another thing to do when you've got eternity to live.

That's right.

Eternity.

Yes. No one here knows it, yet, but I'm a vampire.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:33 pm
View Likes
Alice says...

(Anybody can bring me in i don't care!)
I just lost the game.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:41 am
Kitty says...

Karen
Half-Vampire

Karen glanced into each classroom as she passed them. 'God. This school is huge!' She complained silently, 'It's going to take forever to get to the office.

"Why don't just you run to the office?" Karen heard someone whisper in her ear. She turned around quickly to see who the hell did it. But, there was nobody. Nobody there. It was as if the air around her whispered it.

'That's strange.' She thought. Suddenly Karen turned her walking pace into a fast running pace. She ran and ran all the way to the office without stopping.

"That was awesome!" She yelled aloud. She opened the office door and stepped in. She walked over to a royal blue chair and sat down. Almost as soon as she sat down the Principal's door swung open and Danny, Karen's best friend, walked out.

Karen shot out of her chair and walked towards him. "So what did Baldy say?" She asked.

"He just said that if we spray paint the school walls again we will get a three-week suspension." He replied.

"What's new?" I joked. He laughed and sat down on the chair.

"Karen! Get in here!" They heard Baldy, the principal, yell.

"Well here I go." Karen laughed and walked into Principal Baldy's office.

The whole time she was in there he yelled at her for writing graffiti on the walls and the punishment for it. Karen was wiped. All she had done today was listen to teachers nagging about graffiti. 'They always blame kids like me and Danny.' She thought to herself. 'I should just suck their blood for being so idiotic.' Karen began to walk faster and faster until she was in a running pace again.

"Watch out!" Was the last thing she heard before, WHAM!!, she was on the floor with a throbbing head.

"Ow..." Karen said.

"My head hurts!" She heard someone complain. Karen looked up and saw Alice a sophmore who was on her softball team. Karen got to her feet and helped Alice up.

"Are you okay?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Alice said,"hey come to think of it you are that new member on the softball team right?" I nodded and smiled.

"Well, I got to get back to class. I am sorry for running into you! And I'm glad you're not hurt! ByE!!" I yelled as I ran back down the hall.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:05 am
October Girl says...

Sadie;

She smacked the punching bag with her boxing gloves and felt her bangs fall front and out of the french braid she's just put it in. She relaxed she was a witch and vampire for goodness sake! She didn't need to box, but something in her mind told her she had to. She screamed out loud in frustration. 'Life shouldn't be this hard! But why was it?' She asked herself. Being a witch wasn't that bad but being a vampire never had it's limits.
She looked around, she was the only one in the arena and the only one who felt so alone. Sadie just gave up she took off the boxing gloves and opened a spring water hoping that life had something good around the corner for her. Sweat beaded her brow and she took a white unused towel to dry it off as she lifted a blue duffel bag and left the arena. Wishing she could walk out of her life too, or at least someone else would come in.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:07 am
October Girl says...

Question. Does anyone know anyone in this story? Or are we going to end up knowing each other?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:20 pm
Kitty says...

Well we meet the others as the story goes on...like Karen...Karen just ran into Alice.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:40 pm
Billy says...

Name: Michael

Race: Warlock

Orientation: Women

Eyes: Green

Hair: Brown, short

Height: 6'1''

Body Type: Semi-athletic

Personality: Often shy and awkward, though he generally relaxes if in a group of people he knows well. He is very slow to anger, but can't control himself when pushed too far. He worries too much, especially about girls.

Hobby: Basketball, Rugby, Reading, toying with people's mindsName: Michael

Race: Warlock

Orientation: Women

Eyes: Green

Hair: Brown, short

Height: 6'1''

Body Type: Semi-athletic

Personality: Often shy and awkward, though he generally relaxes if in a group of people he knows well. He is very slow to anger, but can't control himself when pushed too far. He worries too much, especially about girls.

Hobby: Basketball, rugby, writing.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:20 pm
Alice says...

Alice stood up and started walking again, her head hurt horribly, the result of a soft ball to the head and then smacking it on the floor. Dots swarmed her vision and she staggered as she walked. She could only barely make out a guys figure someone she knew to be called Daren, the chick magnet. She seemed to be the only one who wasn't attracted to him.

She paused as her vision started to go black, on some miniscule level she saw Daren pause too. But his words were lost as she passed out.

(There DR I put your character in for you)
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:49 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

Name: Grace

Race: Vampire

Orientation: Men

Eyes: Topaz

Hair: waist length, black

Height: 5'6"

Body type: thin, looks fragile(no one knows but she's really strong and fast)

Skin type: Pale

Personality: Shy, graceful, some would call her a book worm, friendly to people that she knows( best friends with Alice), super smart, can see the future, and can change the mood in the room/area.

Hobbies: reading, Writing, and Art
Last edited by Lucky_Duck on Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

52 Reviews

Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:14 am
Lucky_Duck says...

Grace: Vampire

I walked in the hallway with my pass to the library clutched in my right fist. I took a sharp right turn down the next hall. I froze. I noticed the back of Daren crouched over Alice's unconscious body. I walked slowly towards him, taking caution. I knew not to mess with Daren. I let out a low hiss, which apparently caught his attention.
"What did you do to her?" I asked, not bothering to try to sound innocent.
"Nothing," he said icily.
"Oh," I said softly, " So what did happen?"
" I honestly have no idea," he replied still not letting his guard down.
I walked closer toward Alice and said, "She needs to go to the clinic. Carry her."
" Carry her?" he asked.
" Carry her," I repeated, this time it was more of a command. He stood up, I knew I had made a mistake.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:54 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I shifted. Something was wrong. I could feel it.

I listened harder. There were people in the hallway...talking...

I caught the words "happened," "clinic," and "carry."

Something was definately wrong outside.

I raised my hand, quickly coming up with a good lie. The teacher turned to me and acknowledged me. "Yes, Miss Perdue?"

"Uh, yeah, can I go to the library? I need to get a new book."

Wow. That was actually the truth, but it wasn't why I was leaving class...

"Sure. Write me a pass."

In an instant, I had a makeshift pass ready to be signed. I would trash it as soon as I got out the door, though.

I stepped out the room and turned down the hall, soon turning onto another one. And there, before me, was the source of the problem.

What the hell...?
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

52 Reviews

Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:57 am
Lucky_Duck says...

I paused in the middle of our argument. I heard the click of a doorknob and I caught a whiff of a new, sweet scent. Fellow vampire. I smiled to myself.
" What are you smiling about," Daren asked, " Happy to get killed today, hmm?"
"What the hell..." Adri spoke out. I looked over to see her standing at the opposite end of the hallway. I chuckled.
" Hello," I said, "Could you try to convince Daren to carry this girl to the clinic, she needs medical attention." My voice was smooth, almost as if I just had a pleasant afternoon tea with an old friend, and not an argument with an over tempered classmate. I thought for sure that she could sense that I was a vampire, almost as quickly as I had, but I cold never be too sure...

41 Reviews

Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:58 pm
Billy says...

Michael stepped into the gym, basketball in one hand, duffel bag in the other. He left the bag lying by the side of the basketball court and took a shot from the three point line. It dropped through the ring and rolled up against the wall.

Starting at a new school could be so difficult. He didn't really know anyone here, and on top of that the girls didn't even seem to notice him, all running off after that Daren kid.

He sat down, setting the ball on the ground in front of him, glowering at it. A pathetic excuse for a warlock if there ever was one, calling himself a wizard like he was better than the rest of them or something. He knew his hatred was uncalled for, likely born of jealousy, but he still couldn't help it.

He took another shot, the ball bouncing off the ring this time, rolling to a stop somewhere near the changerooms.

Wide-eyed stupid.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Andy walked into the gym and looked around. A freshmen not but an inch shorter then him was sitting up against the wall looking in deep thought. Andy's sense told him that he wasn't humen but he also wasn't a vampire or a werewolf. Andy slowly picked up the basketball that was laying next to one of the changing rooms and tossed it around in his hands. He wasn't normally one to talk to someone he didn't know. But he was tired of listening to all the talk about Daren. Andy was glad he would be out of the school in a few months. He smiled at the thought. He would finnally be out of here, and away from all the wonderful scents. He shook his head, ya there were some people around here that sounded just inticing, but he couldn't think about that. He dribbled the ball and then tossed it at the freshmen.

"Wanna play?" He asked,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

41 Reviews

Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:15 pm
Billy says...

Michael caught the ball and straightened a little, sniffing. A vampire...and a werewolf. Interesting companions, he thought.

"Me against the two of you?" he asked, looking up at last, "Or..."

Only one. Even more interesting. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"Just me and you then. Suits me just fine. Just half-court, right?" he asked, tossing the ball back to the older student, watching him carefully.

Wide-eyed stupid.

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek