z

Young Writers Society

Twilight

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:44 am
sasquash says...

They started off, Friday afternoon, right after school. They had to go quite far away, to stay inconspicuous.

"Ok, were here, now get out, my legs are cramped, i need to walk!"said Alken from the drivers seat.

"Alright," they both said, and jumped from the vehicle.

You know, Dallas Texas is so big, but its even bigger when your inside, but considering the population, it was the perfect place to hunt.

"Alright, we'll have to wait untill nightfall so no one see's us. Plus were going to try to find some drunks, so its a bit easier, do we have everything we need?"

"Oh yeah, considering all we need is our clothes, you know, cause were the weapons in the first place, my teath are lethal!"Said Clara, sarcastically

"I bet, those things are to dull to make a scratch on bread!" Said Anna jokingly
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:46 pm
Rydia says...

Olivia

Friday night came and I glanced across at Jake who was pacing the small living room.

"It's not tonight," I reminded him.

"I know that," He snapped. "Think I can't sense it? It doesn't matter. I'm going anyway. You coming ________?"

"To howl at a half moon?" _________ snorted.

"Well that's better than skulking around here. We used to go howl at the moon every night or had you forgotten. When Danny was leader..."

"Alright. I'm coming," _________ sighed and together she and Jake left the house. I watched them go sadly before deciding to have a night out. I climbed into the car and headed for a lively town.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:16 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Hey, sasquach. I thought the vampires in Twilight didn't drink from humans. Wouldn't we be breaking the treaty with the werewolves by attacking humans?))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

26 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:49 am
sasquash says...

actually no, because they would only be breaking the treaty when they were on the blacks land, and they werent, anyway, aparently, most of the characters that have included themselves havnt read the book, so i kinda just went along with it, plus, wearwolves in twilight dont turn into wearwolves by a full moon, they do it from anger.

One more thing, in the book twilight, they live in a place in washington because it is almost always under the clouds, this helps them because the sun makes there skin seem like a million shining rubies, u all really got to read the book, not just because it will help you with the story, its just a good book on its own, trust me. And just so the wearwolves know, in the book, they dont bay at the moon like at all.

28 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:00 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

((I read it, just forgot a few details...))

26 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:03 am
sasquash says...

did You read the sequel?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:46 am
Rydia says...

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. Who's the book by? I'll add it to my summer reading list.
Writing Gooder

26 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:13 pm
sasquash says...

Stephanie Meyer, youll love it, trust me, its one of the best books ive ever read, and trust me, i read alot!

26 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:03 am
sasquash says...

Here, lets just start this story over. O.K., same names and everything, but im going to clue everyone in on some details of there race. 1. Vampires dont age, and they dont sleep, so they have alot of time on there hands. 2. wearwolves arent bitten, thats vampires, wearwolves are born from the blood line, when vampires are around, natually wearwolves will start popping up. 3. the vampires dont like hunting humans, so every now and again they go hunting for animals to eat. 4. the vampires are filthy rich cause they have unlimited time on there hands.5. last thing, both races have speacial qualities, for instance, Wearwolves are alway much warmer than normal, 103 is there normal temperature, so they dont get cold as easy, and vampires have like ice for skin cause its so cold. And a vampire can only be killed by being cut up into peices and burned, it hasnt been astablished how wearwolves are killed, but no killing other characters, ok?

now were all on the same page, lets start from the first scenario, were on our way to school, and anna still can have accidently killed a wearwolf, cause vampires do go sort of crazy when they hav'nt eaten in a while.

Now lets get this story going, ok?

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:24 am
frenchpastry says...

Can I still join? I love this idea.

Character: Kelsey
Looks: 5'2 w/ long, brown hair and hazel eyes
Species: Werewolf
Bio: Kelsey's been around werewolves for as long as she can remember, but when her parents decided to move and she had to switch schools, it's all been a secret. Will someone find out?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:07 pm
Rydia says...

So werewolves are born from the blood line of vampires? Or of other werewolves? I just want to be clear on that point...
Writing Gooder

26 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:18 pm
sasquash says...

from other wearwolves, it says in the book that they are born to protect there famalies, but it just happens when the vampires come around

28 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:36 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Okie dokie. I think I've got everything, and, yes, I did read the sequel.))

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Sounds good to me. I'm about to read Twilight, too, so...no spilling secrets!!
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

26 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:25 am
sasquash says...

**Yes to you french pastry, nice name by the way**

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta