z

Young Writers Society

Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:46 pm
Bella says...

Misty walked alongside her friends, Ash and May, enjoying the woods around her.

"I'm so excited!" May said, literally jumping up and down. "I've heard such great things about Twinleaf city!"

"Like what...?" Ash asked, seeming slightly less enthusiastic. He hadn't been sleeping much lately and was pretty irritable.

"Well...um...I" May stammered and finally fell silent; she didn't need to prove herself to Ash anywhere but in a battle.

*Togebriiiii!* there was a little flash and Misty felt her backpack get slightly heavier. She took it off and looked inside. Her Togepi looked back up at her happily.

"Well, hello there Togepi!" she exclaimed, pulling the little, egg-type pokemon out and carrying it in her arms. May tickled it joyously as they walked, having a happy go lucky time.

"Doesn't the next town have a gym?" Ash asked, obviously growing impatient.

"Well, we're in Twinleaf, so no. The next gym is in..." Misty checked her map carefully. "Oreburgh, I think. The gym leader's Roark." Ash groaned and continued to trudge on.

"Are you ok?" May asked.

"I'm fine!" Ash snapped back. His pokemon, Pikachu, looked around, then ran into the woods quickly. "Pikachu! Pikachu come back!"

*Pika!* it cried as Ash, Misty, and May ran after it.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:56 pm
Poltergiest says...

Dorian jercked up appruptly. He strained his ears and listened attentively. What was it? He asked himself. "Vioces?" He whispered. He stood and turned around suddenly. Through the trees there was a group of people. Three girls and a boy.

Dorian swore under his breath as he recalled Charmander into his poke'ball. He looked around feriously, searching for a descent place to hid. A small yellow creature was running directly towards him. Dorian swore again and bolted away from the spot as quickly as he could.

~Pol
Last edited by Poltergiest on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 am
cheeb says...

Poltergeist: Nope, Team Aqua and Magma are separate from Rocket. The Magma boss is Maxie and Aqua boss is Archie... or is it the other way around? I forget. Also, Team Galactic's boss is Cyrus (just in case anyone was wondering =P).

Rix unleashed a PokeBall which burst open in a brilliant flash of white light. When the light subsided, a small rocky Pokemon stood on the stage in front of Raichu. Larvitar flexed its tiny arms in preparation for a fight.

"Raichu! Trash that thing with Thunder!" Surge yelled. Raichu's cheeks sparked as it charged its lightning and channelled it towards Larvitar.

Larvitar looked nervous as the blast moved towards it, but with no command from Rix it remained still. Sure enough, it didn't even feel the attack, and sighed in relief.

"You mustn't have much experience with Pokemon not native to Kanto, Lieutenant," Rix stated quietly. "Larvitar is a Rock/Ground type, giving it complete immunity to electrical attacks. Its Rock type also makes it highly resistant to normal attacks. I wouldn't think your Raichu has any attacks that can take advantage of Larvitar's types."
His voice took on a more confident tone as he shouted "Larvitar, it's our turn. Throw a Mud Shot at Raichu!"

"Double Team!" Surge shouted. Raichu moved so quickly, it created copies of itself to confuse Larvitar. "I wouldn't be so sure of yourself, Private! Raichu, Brick Break!"

Larvitar didn't even see the super-effective attack coming, and was knocked into the air, landing in Rix's arms unconscious.

"Now back in line, Private Rix! That is lesson number one: Never underestimate your enemy!"
Last edited by cheeb on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
the user formerly known as chibibo

142 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 am
Bella says...

*You're right Mattster, Archie-Aqua, Maxie-Magma*

"Pikachu, what're you doing, running off like that?" Ash panted breathlessly, bending down to look at Pikachu.

*Pika! Pika CHU!* Pikachu was gesturing wildly and bolted off again. Ash, Misty and May ran close behind.

"Gah!" When Pikachu finally stopped, they were standing a few yards away from a man, who was staring straight at them, and evil glint in his eyes.

"Oh crud," May muttered.

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Yeah, Maxie is Magma's leader. You had it right, Matt.**

She had been watching him closely. She kept to the shadows and chased after the Magma member. Could he induct her into the gang?

"Pikachu, wait up! Come back!" she heard a boy nearby, and he was coming towards them fast.

That's why he took off! She sped up, trying to keep up with the Magma member, left hand resting on the Poke'ball of her own Poke'mon, her Mudkip Mizu.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:00 am
Bella says...

Misty heard footsteps behind her and turned around, seeing a girl behind them, a pokeball in hand.

"What's going on?" Ash exclaimed as May and Misty each pulled out their own pokeballs.

"That's none of your business, kiddo. It'd be best if you just left now," the man snapped back. "All of you!" he added, glaring at the girl who had suddenly shown up.

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:08 am
Poltergiest says...

Dorian ran from the group as they gathered around the small electric mouse. He glanced back every now and then, eventually sneaking off into the shadows. He ran deep into the forest and eventually found the clearing.

"Yes." He murmered. His tent was set up in the center of the small clering. He glanced back again and saw a silloette, barely outlined in the shadows. A girl stepped foreward.

Not knowing who this was, Dorian tapped the button on his poke'ball, enlarging it, preparing for battle. He glared at the woman as she stepped closer...

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

She raised her hands, no Poke'ball in hand.

"I'm not here to battle," she responded cooly, voice almost a whisper.

He stared at her.

"You're a Team Magma member, am I correct?"

He nodded.

"Is there any way I could be part of the team?"
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:07 am
Bella says...

"Wait, what?" Misty snapped from where she stood in between the man and woman. "What's going on?" She enlargened her pokeball, prepared to let Starmie out in worst came to worst. May and Ash followed her lead.

"That's none of your business," the woman said, walking around them to the man.

"So why don't you all just run along before we have to resort to force," he added rudely.

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:12 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Wait...what? Two different scenarios...**

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:10 am
Poltergiest says...

Yea... I'm gonna work offa yours, though.

Dorian slowly lowered the poke'ball gripped firmly in his hand. It reduced to its normal size and he stowed it away on his belt. He gazed into her eyes and replied coldy, "Why?"

~Pol

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 am
Manga Angel Spirit says...

Naois fell into Twinleaf town, the board coughing out, throwinghim to the ground. Sprawled, Ouka gently licked his face. It seemed like they hadnt eaten for days. He pushed himself up and Ouka jumped into his lap. He checked thebag. Inside, a large almost red egg was snuggled in the material. As he inspected it he felt it moving.
Not long, He thought. He drew the poke'ball from his waist and rolled it along the ground. The koffin burst from the light, scratched and battered.
"Dont worry girl, theres bound tobe a pokemon centre somewhere near. He drew imself up and held the Koffin in his arms. She weakly lew out some mustard coloured gas before giving up. Not far away, he saw a small house with an opened window. He walked over to it and looked up. There was a young girl in it. "Hey, hello!" he called. "I need some help!"
You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:38 pm
cheeb says...

Rix shook his head. The memory of his embarassing loss to Surge hadn't stopped haunting him since he graduated and been assigned to patrol a region he was unfamiliar with - Sinnoh.

"We have docked in Canalave City. Thank you for cruising S.S. Turbine."

The Special Forces rookie hauled himself up from his bed, grabbed his small rucksack that contained everything he'd brought and headed for the ship's exit.

Having arrived in Canalave City, Rix ducked into the library and checked out a map of Sinnoh. He'd just about managed to memorise it when a town name sprang out at him: Sandgem.

Sandgem... is where Professor Rowan lives!

Excitement building in his chest at the thought of seeing his favourite uncle, Rix left the book on the table and ran out the door.

"Shhhh!" the librarian hissed after him as she went to replace the book on the shelf. "Honestly..."
the user formerly known as chibibo

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:43 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

"Aren't you and Team Aqua mortal enemies?" Karen asked.

He nodded, hesitantly.

"I wish to crush them, their dreams, their lair, and their Pokemon..hah, they deserve better trainers!"

He just looked at her.

"Is that a good enough answer?"

142 Reviews

Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:55 am
Bella says...

***I'm confused!! I've been standing in between that one girl and Dorian(?) and now i'm like not there and they're tlaking...gah!*

That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon