z

Young Writers Society

Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:28 pm
Kyuubi says...

Well, considering that Rin is a bounty hunter he can enemies on both sides I guess. I mean, how would you like to be hunted day after day? I like the titles. Why don't we vote on a few and see where the story goes? Then we can decide from there.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:29 pm
blackwings_angel says...

I guess your right. Let's lay down a plot then. A quick outline. (Ugh I hate outlines. We always have to do them for the SAT's.) :?
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:44 pm
piepiemann22 says...

yay, any idea's. I'll start to think.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:30 am
blackwings_angel says...

I say we make it like a tolken story, have them travel across the country, (whatever size we make it.) And, eventually reaching a place where the Ronso live (aka Mordor) Let's then throw in a twist like Riddick. In the Ronso religion you "keep what you kill" Sooo we get our party to get into the kingdom and kill the king Ronso and anyone who steps in our path. ecause of their religion, if we make Alex give the final blow to King Ronso, then the kingdom is hers. Then the prediction come true, blah blah blah.
This is a very brief description of teh trip and none of teh stuf fthat happens in between.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:36 am
misspriss says...

I like it...but if we don't like...it's okay to tweak it as we go along, right?

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:40 am
blackwings_angel says...

yeah definetly. We don't have to stick to anything

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:09 am
misspriss says...

Cool.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:09 am
blackwings_angel says...

sweet new character, Good or bad?

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:01 am
misspriss says...

Hmm...what do you think? She's an assassin who is supposed to kill you. My guess is bad. :wink: Thanks.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:12 am
blackwings_angel says...

Lol, why does everyone want to assasinate me?! :lol:

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:21 am
misspriss says...

'Cause your so cute. :wink:

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:00 am
blackwings_angel says...

*laughing heartily* (haha I used the word heartily) Thanks.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:01 am
blackwings_angel says...

You do mean Aro right? :oops: I'm kinda confused. Because if we are talking about storybook characters I don't see why there weren't a few assasians on your tail from the beginning. 8)

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 am
blackwings_angel says...

Umm guys, does anyone besides me think that the "water battle" seems a little out of order?

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:07 am
piepiemann22 says...

hahaha. You seem to be enjoying yourself Matt.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr