Can I play too?

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:20 pm
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
XD

"Gotcha." Avery said, smiling from the rear view mirror to look at the girls sitting at the back. "That's a street away from where I live at." He drove and reaching the end of the road, he turned left and turned right after the first traffic light.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:23 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Shay smiles “ooh sissy what’s is momma gonna say about me being messy” she said softly.

Shay shakes her head “I’m spraying you with the hose when we get home , you know good and well she’d never let you in her house looking like that”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:30 pm
Lib says...

Avery chuckled at what the girls said. "Good idea. Has school started for you two?" he asked, trying to make small talk - again.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:35 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Shay shrugs “I’m home schooled” she said

Storm sighs I’m starting soon I missed the first few days because I was sick”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:54 pm
Lib says...

Avery bobbed his head. And hummed a reply. "I was homeschooled too, for grade seven and eight."

Well this is awkward, he thought.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:57 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Shay smiles “I like it although I don’t get to see many people”

Storm smiles watching Shay
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:09 pm
Lib says...

"Yeah. One on one attention is pretty sweet." he said, chuckling.

He looked up for the number of their house, "Three forty six. Here ya go, kiddos. Your house." he said, parking the car to the side of the road and handing them a spare umbrella he had in the car.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:20 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Shay giggles and jumps out running inside but being pushed back out.

Storm laughs “keep your umbrella we don’t need it , hope to see you again”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:08 pm
Lib says...

Avery smiled, his dimples showing. "Sure thing!"

When Storm left the car, and shut the door, Avery drove off into the rain back to his apartment.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:13 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Storm walked inside the house after washing off Shay and sighed , she threw on a pair of comfy sweatpants and a hoodie. She put on her some running shoes seeing as it had finally stopped raining. She told her mom she was going for a run and walked outside, she started to run after putting on some music for her to run to.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:32 pm
Lib says...

Avery turned the corner onto the next street and parked his car in the lot. He took out his umbrella and rushed into his apartment. He unlocked the front door and stepped in, shaking his umbrella and closing it.

Walking to the stairs, he looked up and sighed. "Workout time, Ave." he muttered, jogging up the steps to the tenth floor - also known as the highest floor of the building.

Gasping for breath when he had reached the top floor, Avery opened his apartment door and stepped in, tossing the umbrella to the side and flopped onto his recliner, turning the TV on. "Now..." he said, flicking through the channels, "Netflix!" he cheered.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:14 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Storm ran for about half an hour longer than she already had been doing. She got back to the park after running and climbed a tree sitting in it taking a small few minute break before she was going to go home.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:02 pm
Lib says...

Avery watched The Umbrella Academy for about half an hour. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. He ate it and went to go study for the upcoming exams.

"This is so hard!" he said hours later, throwing back his head. He looked at the time. It was nine already. He grumbled, taking a sip from his glass of water then getting up and flopping onto his bed.

As soon as he hit the sheets, he was sound asleep.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:21 am
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Storm had ran back to her house and then had put her sister to bed.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:30 pm
Lib says...

Once morning had dawned upon Avery and his side of the world, he woke up, stretching his arms wide, yawning. He checked his calendar.

drop Izz off to school

He jumped. Right! He looked at the time and thankfully he still had a full hour to get back to the house, wake his sister, get her ready and drop her off. Perfect. Avery quickly dressed and drove to his family's house. peneing the door, he was surprised that Izzy was already walking across teh hall to the kitchen for breakfast. He laughed. "Izzy!"

Izzy looked over and squealed. "Avery! I knew you'd come."

Avery ruffled her hair and nodded. "I always do."

From there, Izzy finished up her food and was dropped off to Primrose School. Avery walked her inside even when Izzy blushed and had replied, "I can go myself!"
Last edited by Lib on Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus