z

Young Writers Society

Just a mish mash, (private!)

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:37 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

((I saw it! so cute!!))

Cleo shook her head. "I don't know, but I don't think it's friendly." The words were hardly out of her mouth when it opened it's mouth and shot fire at them. Instantly, Cleo threw out her hands and a wall shot up, it was orange and had circles all over it. The designs were orange. The flame met the wall and bounced back.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:48 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

Hope, who had also covered her face, was now screaming. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!"

((Pfft, I just googled "heck" to see if it had a special meaning, and it said that it was a lighter version of hell, run by a person named "Phil".))
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:51 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

((Interesting!))

"A Stragon?" Cleo said, now creating rope like things and muzzling the creature.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:58 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"A stragon? What's that? Wait, have you met this creature before?" She said, a little more calmly. A little.

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:08 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Damn it!" Cleo said as the creature threw it's head around and she went along for the ride.

"I'm just guessing it's called that. It looks like a cross between a dragon and a shark."
She yelled at, landing on it's back.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:13 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

She couldn't help it, it wasn't at all the time to ask this question but she did it anyway, screaming "Where does the 'T' come in?!?"

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:53 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"I didn't mean to add the T!" Cleo yelled out, grunted as she landed on the Shragon's back.

"Would you stop it?" She added crossly to the creature, slapping it. To her amazement, it stopped and looked at her.

"That was rather rude." It rumbled out.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:57 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Y-you can talk?!?" She ran backward away from the creature and fell down on the ground again.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:01 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

The creature looked at her with amusement. "I can."
Cleo hopped down and moved between Hope and the Shragon. "How can you say that slapping you was rude, when you just tried to roast us?" She asked, ready for any move that it might make. The Shragon bowed his head.
"I am sorry. My world is in such chaos and disruption that we are on a constant state of alert. I didn't even think before I acted. I can tell you two mean no harm. My name is Starlon. You are a master of a Mystic Art. I have never seen anyone like you." He told them, nodding at Cleo during the last part.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:04 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Is slapping a mystic art?" she said, confused.
"Am I a master too? I sure am a master at being hungry."

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:07 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Starlon chuckled. "No, little one. I mean the flaming designs and ropes and shields she put up. I can bring you something to eat, if you like."

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:09 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Can you bring back my lost cereal?!?!" She shouted as she shot up and ran towards Starlon, shaking them.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:19 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Starlon closed his eyes, and with a "pop" the lost cereal appeared. Cleo laughed.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"YESSS!!!" She grabbed the cereal hugged and stroked it, and said "I'm sorry! I'll never leave you again!" She took the spoon in the bowl and began to eat her cereal.
"Anyway, where are we?" She said in between bites.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:42 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"You are in the Misham Realm. This meadow is the neutral zone between three warring countries." Starlon said.

We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer