82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu May 05, 2016 2:21 am
Eternity says...

Titan, Leader of Howling Blizzard

Titan nuzzled her back, "I'm glad you're my mate too."

-

Slither, Warrior of Silent Sky

Slither neared the border where Blitz was. Although she was flirtatious, she wanted to become closer with him in general.
Last edited by Eternity on Thu May 05, 2016 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu May 05, 2016 2:29 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Azia, warrior of Howling Blizzard

"Do you think we'll have pups someday?" Azia asked hesitantly. She had always imagined having a litter or two of her own but she wasn't sure that Titan would be okay wit it since he was busy enough leading with pack. Why would he need pups to get underfoot? Still, Azia was hopefull.

Blitz, guard of Silent Sky

Blitz saw her coming and smiled, becoming her over. "Hi Slither! Care to join me? I was just marking the borders so that those nasty Howling Bkizzard wolves won't even think to cross into our territory."
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 2:36 am
Eternity says...

Titan; Leader of Howling Blizzard

"I do," He grinned. He had always wanted pups to train to be just like him. He would be able to place the pups as Apprentices of his toughest warriors.

Slither; Warrior of Silent Sky

Slither padded over and held her head high. "You're one loyal guard, Blitz." She smiled, helping him with his deed.

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 2:47 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Azin, warrior of Howling Blizzard

Azina grinned happily, "Wonderul!" She said and was very content for she knew that her furture would be bright with Titan at her side.

"Why thank you Slither." Blitz said roughly, his old feeling coming back and reminding him that he didn't enjoy the company of other wolves. Why had he invited Slither along? Must have been because of how pretty she looked when she came up the rise, Blitz though to himself but he said nothing, not sure what to say. Whenever a wolf talked to him-especially a female, he got his words cluttered up and ended up just looking like bigger fool than he had been from the beginning.

82 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 2:52 am
Eternity says...

Slither, Warrior of Silent Sky

Slither bowed slightly toward Blitz, flickering her tail. She had noticed the change in tone and her heart skipped a beat. She found it hard to socialize with him in general because he hated other wolves around. However, she helped Blitz for awhile, marking the border and then after they had marked it, she lie down in the grass, sun bathing.

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz saw the opportunity to leave her but he decided against it, seeing that she was mostly the only one who talked to him and why ruin your relation with your friend when you only have one?
So instead he lay down next to Slither and licked his paw which had gotten a thorn stuck in it yesterday

82 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 12:42 pm
Eternity says...

Slither; Warrior of Silent Sky

Slither looked over to him and lay her head on her paws, closing her eyes. The thought of pups came to mind but she shook it away, knowing Blitz would never like her back. They were just friends.

She flicked her ears back and inhaled the fresh air flowing through the atmosphere.

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 7:06 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz, guard of Howling Blizzard

Blitz noticed how unhappy she seemed. He noticed her quietness and took account of it. Slither was almost never quiet. That was his role; to be the quiet one.
"Is there anything bothering you, Slither?" He asked, finally finding his voice.

82 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 7:10 pm
Eternity says...

Slither, Warrior of Howling Blizzard

Slither didn't open her eyes. She just flicked her ears once more and shook her head. "N-No." she mumbled, but she lied. She was always truthful, and she hated lying but how could she tell Blitz her feelings?

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 7:18 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz wasn't sure what to think. She never lied but this time...her answer just seemed wrong.
"Slither, are you sure there's nothing you want to talk about? I promise I won't tell anyone."

82 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 7:49 pm
Eternity says...

Slither just shook her head and opened her eyes. Her voice was cold and she looked at Blitz, "It doesn't matter anyway. You wouldn't care." She got up, stretching. She was actually stalling, waiting for an answer.
Last edited by Eternity on Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 7:55 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz, guard of Holwing Blizzard

Blitz was taken aback by Slither's tone. Didn't she trust him? Didn't she know that he would care about anything that involves her? He shook his head, realizing his thoughts and for the first time, he also realized why he always let Slither hang out with him and why he normally enjoyed her. Because he was in love with her. And now that he realized up this about himself, Blitz wondered, does Slither like me in the same way? Surly she doesn't? I'm just a quiet old grouch with no life except for guarding the pack. But still...
"Slither...I-I think you should know something."

82 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 8:00 pm
Eternity says...

Slither stood tall and looked at Blitz, she flicked her ears once more. "What? She felt her heart leap but she ignored because it was probably something like him telling her to scurry off.

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 11:46 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz sat up and thought for a moment, wondering how to explain the way he felt. Whe been he talked, his words would get jumbled up so how was supposed to explain something so hard? He decided to be derect and quick, "S-Slither. I-I like y-you." He stammered. His face felt hot and her turned, emberassed. That was the most he had ever said to someone that had involved feelings. He started to run. This was silly and now Slither must never want to be his friend-or ever be his mate, because he couldn't even talk correctly without getting all mixed up.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 12:37 am
Eternity says...

Slither; Warrior of Howling Blizzard

Slither put her ears back and lie back down. She sighed, feeling bad for giving an attitude. He actually liked her.

Slither didn't bother to chase him because she knew she'd catch him one point or another. She closed her eyes and rest in the sunshine.

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau