z

Young Writers Society

AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm
posum says...

I have restocked my supplies. I have a crossbow with 10 bolts, a tracker for my enemies, a knife, and a head of a hammer. I have enough water to last me a while yet and enough food for until the end of the game. I go back to my house and lie in wait.
To die is to lose and I always win
except for that one time...
that really hurt...

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 am
Amfliflier says...

Alison and I were just chilling, relishing the fact that for a few hours, we didn't have to deal with death or betrayal. I was reading the label on our newly acquired pepper spray.

"I want to go outside and stretch my legs. You wanna come?" Alison offered.

"Sure." I grabbed my crowbar, handed the pepper spray to Alison, she grabbed her pen, and we headed outside. There was a cool breeze blowing, but it was a little overcast.

"It looks like it's going to rain." I said, half to myself. The breeze was stirring up the leaves and bushes in the woods, and I thought I heard a twig crack.

"Just a squirrel." I said to myself. Someone stumbled through the bushes, scaring me. I raised my crowbar in a defense position, and I saw Isabella Wilson.

She regained her posture and smoothed down her hair. She smiled at me, but she gave Alison a look filled with hatred. I can only imagine what look Alison gave back, because she looked a little intimidated. She didn't have any weapons, so she raised her fists. She also looked like she didn't know what she was doing, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Something funny?" She asked accusingly.

"No. Not at all." I smirked.

"I can't believe you thinking that we have to kill each other is funny!" She said in outrage. "We'll see how funny it is now!" She screamed in fury. She ran towards me, teeth barred. I looked at Alison, and we knew what to do.

As soon as she came into range, I swung at her with my crowbar. I hit her in the forehead, and she slumped to the ground.

"Way too easy." I said to Alison. Right as we high-fived, she grabbed my ankle and dragged me to the ground. She started punching me in the stomach. I couldn't breath because I had the wind knocked out of me. I gasped for breath.

"Alison! The pepper spray!" I croaked. She reacted immediately. She held it right to Isabella's astonished wide-open eyes. She shrieked in pain and anger as the spray spewed out of the can. Alison ripped the crowbar out of my hand and smacked Isabella in the head with it. The first time, she seemed even more angry, and a bit dazed. The second time a trickle of blood followed it. The third time she just laid there, but her chest was slowly rising and falling. I had gained back some of my breath.

"You want the honors?" Alison asked. I gave her a confused look. "She attacked you, not me." I nodded. I flipped the crowbar around to that the spike side was facing her. I aimed it above her temple and brought it down with so much force my arms hurt. It dug right into her fleshy head, and she was dead.

Isabella Wilson dead, in the North-East part of the island. Is it just me, or has no one been posting in a while? :?
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

151 Reviews

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm
Amfliflier says...

I woke by the leaves rustling overhead. The sky was overcast and gray, so I couldn't tell what time of day it was. I was still slightly damp from my swim, so the breeze made me shiver. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep warm. There was nothing in my surplus of bags to keep me any warmer. I stood up and stretched. I grabbed some crackers and swallowed it with some water. I grabbed my handgun, and headed off into the woods, craving some fresh meat.

After walking for a few minutes, I was pretty warm. My clothes were only slightly damp now, and I was getting more comfortable. I could hear something rustling in the woods to my right. I cocked my gun quietly, and I shot, not knowing if I was going to hit my target or not. After I shot, I ran over to find a rabbit bleeding to death, from where I shot it in the shoulder.

"Sorry little buddy." I said as I snapped it's neck. I quickly ran back to my "camp", hoping no one heard the shot. I sit down once I'm back at camp, and I realize something. I have no fire to cook the rabbit. I look at it, stumped at what I'm going to do with it. I notice a good sized rock on the outskirts of the clearing. I know it's overcast, but it's worth a shot. I try to peel back the skin, and it is really hard to get off. I dig in my fingernails and pull it back, piece by small piece. Eventually, I have a small part of the rabbits back open, revealing pink flesh. I curse, thinking I should've checked the house for any knives whatsoever. I have a few thin pieces of rabbit meat and put them on the rock, hoping they'll dry.

I sit back down and start toying with my compass. After a few minutes, I look up and my meat is gone. I grab my gun and cautiously walk over to the rock, to make sure I'm not hallucinating. The meat is gone alright, and there's a trail through the woods. I follow the trail, wanting to know who stole my hard-earned meat. The again, why would someone steal raw meat? I follow the trail for a short while, and then it just stops. I look around, waiting for an attack. Instead, I see little Liz Berdinine. She looks at me first, and then with wide eyes she notices my gun.

"Please don't shoot me! I've been so scared!" She cries.

"I'm not going to hurt you, as long as you're not going to hurt me." I say, surprisingly calm. The flood of relief on her face is overwhelming.

"Thank you!" She shouts as she crushes me in an embrace. I pat her on the back awkwardly. She backs away and looks me up and down. I notice she doesn't have my meat.

"I have two questions. One, do you want to be in an alliance?" She's about to give me another hug, but she restrains herself. "Also, did you take my rabbit meat? I mean, I don't know why you would, because it's raw," I said, putting emphasis on the word raw,"but I just want to know if you took it or not." She shakes her head in confusion.

"I haven't seen any animals around here at all. I also didn't know you were near here!"

"That's good, I guess. Although, it means there's someone else in the area too." She gets a wild look in her eyes, and we head back to camp.

In an alliance with Liz Berdinine. On the coast by building 89.
Forever for All <3

151 Reviews

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 am
Amfliflier says...

I have a proposal to make. Obviously none of us have been posting for a while, so if you don't want to do it, say so. Let's try to end this as quickly as possible. Let's try to keep it going though! By the way DaSpets, I still don't know what Liz's weapon is!

Liz and I settled down in my area. I couldn't fall asleep now, knowing someone else was out here. ANd to make it worse, it was someone desperate enough to eat raw meat. I looked over at Liz and noticed her eyes were drooping.

"Do you want to sleep?" I offered. She nodded slowly.

"I haven't had any sleep since it started." She mumbled. I gave her my "pillow", and as soon as she laid down she started snoring lightly. I kept my gun at my side, and slid the shotgun closer to her, in case she needed it. I started toying with a fallen leaf, until it was in shreds. Someone darted out of the bushes and glared at me. I actually screamed.

It was Matt Bean. He'd always worn sunglasses at school, and now I knew why. His eyes were red. It looked like they were staring into my soul. I averted his stare and reached for my gun. He'd already taken the shotgun from Liz, and cocked it like a pro. He aimed and I ducked just in time. The tree I'd been leaning against splintered down on my head. I ran over to shake Liz awake. She was so tired even that didn't wake her up.

"Liz!" I screamed. She still didn't wake up. I didn't bother to try to wake her anymore. I cocked my gun and aimed it at his chest. Before I even pulled the trigger he darted to the other side of the clearing. He skillfully climbed up a large oak tree. He was hidden in it's leaves, and I ran over to the base of the tree, hoping to shoot him from down here. He shot again and the ground exploded into dust by my feet. I aimed my gun where I thought he was. I shot and I heard him scream in pain. A drop of blood hit the dirt, and he leapt down from the tree.

Right above his knee was torn up and bloody, and he limped as he ran towards Liz. He cocked the gun again and aimed it at her head. I cocked mine furiously, but it got stuck. I jumped in front of Liz and took a bullet to the left arm. I dropped my gun and punched him with my right. A tooth flew out of his mouth and he grabbed his cheek. He tried to talk, but it came out funny.

"I'm gohha kill yo, yo vastahd!" His jaw was at an angle, and I think I broke it. I aimed one more punch at his face and hit him square in the nose. I heard his bone cracking, and I couldn't recognize him anymore. He fell to the ground, grabbing his face. I picked up the gun off the ground and shot him in the head, ending his life.

I started to get dizzy and I looked at my arm. It was pouring out blood, and my vision started to fade. I lightly kicked Liz in the stomach.

"Hey! What's the big ide- Oh my God! Lucas! What happened?" She shrieked. These were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

No, Lucas isn't dead, he's unconscious. Matt Bean dead. On the coast by 89 with Liz Berdinine.
Forever for All <3

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 am
Funkymomo says...

haha, it's just you posting. You should win.
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

151 Reviews

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 am
Amfliflier says...

I know, but I don't want it to just end. If it comes to this, Lucas will go on a giant killing spree. Of course, Lilia Santonies is expendable. Just not yet.
Forever for All <3

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm
posum says...

This is going to be my last day on earth. I look at my crossbow. I killed someone whom I owed. I turn the crossbow, and pull the trigger.
Hunter Sunflower is dead
To die is to lose and I always win
except for that one time...
that really hurt...

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

I feel like this storybook should go out with a bang so here goes. Everybody who is left is doing their business and stuff they need to do to survive when they here this, "I'm sorry children, but your time is up." All of a sudden everybody's collar goes BOOM. No survivors, no winner. Muhaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm so evil. :twisted:
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm
Funkymomo says...

but Amfs boy character managed to survive and escaped the island to live happily ever after. The end.
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

NO! HE DIED WITH THE REST OF THEM! :D
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

151 Reviews

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm
Amfliflier says...

I agree with Molly! Let's say he ditched the collar. It said in the book that it was a one in a million chance that the collar would be defective, and he was the millionth student to be in the Program! Yes!
Forever for All <3

Reviews: 2
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 am
YEYZ says...

...Both my characters are dead... and this storybook has been over for a while so i doubt anyone will read this so unless someone speaks now... I AM THE WINNER :D :P :P :smt003 :smt004 :D :twisted: :mrgreen: :smt001 :!: :wink:
It's a dancin kitty what could be more aweome XD

73 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 am
DaSpetsnaz says...

u lose

-Queen

73 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 am
DaSpetsnaz says...

u lose

-Queen

151 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 pm
Amfliflier says...

Thomas loses. I should win, I was basically the only one posting after a while. :P
Forever for All <3

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain