z

Young Writers Society

Dark Fey

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Selene
"We fight." I said quietly. "In the Fey lands." They looked at me shock evident on their faces and I nodded.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Gabe
"I don't want to lose you... any of you..." I sighed, "But we'll have too... how can we, though?"
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Selene
I smiled wryly. "Bows arrows daggers knives swords." I said ticking the weapons off my fingers. "What about guns?" He asked. I sighed typical male. "You can't bring a gun in the Fey lands." I said. "How are we going to get the weapons to fight them?" He asked.

Random avatar

Thu May 13, 2010 11:39 pm

I thought making Selene jealous would make a good plot! :D

Claudia

"We've got some," I piped up. Selene looked like she had expected as much. I rolled my eyes at her and replied, smiling at Gabe, "You can come get them with me, if you'd like." I winked at Gabe.

He didn't seem to get that I was hitting on him, but Selene did. She turned bright red with annoyance. "Sure, I'll go with you. Anyone else want to come?" Gabe asked. I smiled and linked my arm with Gabe's. Perfect!
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Selene
I rolled my eyes. "Sure I'll come.I need to check out the weapons." I said calmly walking to stand beside them. I couldn't help feel but a little bit jealous.

Random avatar

Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Claudia

I led them towards my house. Selene raised her eyebrows when she saw it. "No lights?" she asked sarcastically. "Do you have night-vision or something?"

"As a matter of fact, yes!" I said cheerfully. "And no, I'm just an eco-friendly junkie, that's all." Gabe laughed, and Selene's eyes flashed with annoyance. "C'mon, let's go in." I led them inside to my room with all of the weapons.

"Geez, you like fighting much?" asked Selene sarcastically. She sure didn't like me. Well, I didn't particularly like her, so it was even.

"Nah, just being prepared!"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Selene
I walked over to one of the long bows and a quiver full of beautiful yew arrows. I picked up the bow and tested the string it was perfect and I smiled. I put it down and picked up twin katana swords. I pulled them out of their sheaths and twisted them through the air. I smiled as they whistled through the air.

Random avatar

Thu May 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Gabe

"Like it?" Claudia asked haughtily. Selene looked at her, slightly annoyed. "They're all made by Fey of course, so they're perfect in almost every sense." She winked towards me. "As you both are too."

I looked at Claudia. Could she be any less considerate of the fact I didn't like her in that way? Of course, I would pretend I didn't notice. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself," I added. It sounded like I was flirting with her. Crap.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 1:10 am

Selene
I smirked. "They are perfect as long as they aren't bragged about by haughty fey." I said smiling sweetly at Claudia whos face became flushed.

Random avatar

Fri May 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Claudia

The little witch, I thought, steaming. "Let's just grab the weapons and go," I added irratably. As the two chose weapons out, I made a clicking noise with my tongue. Esema, my snake, crawled up onto my arm and said there, watching them as they choice weapons.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Selene
I grabbed the 2 katanas I had played with before and the bow and arrows. I also chose a pack of several daggers and knives. "What about armor?" Gabe asked his voice curious. I looked up and said "I was wondering the same thing." "Keli will explain everything speaking of which we should be getting back." Claudia said walking to the door. Gabe and I looked at each other and shrugged but followed her. We made it back to my house and as soon as we were in Grams closed the door. I stood there akwardly.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 pm
kidashka says...

[not so sure what to write so bear with me]

~Keli~

I yawned, having returned to my Summer Palace and traipsing around aimlessly for the past week or so. Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of war going on?

I stretched myself leisurely across my throne, glancing idly around the empty room and lazily considering that I ought to get some decent courtiers. At the moment there seemed to be, well, none, to put things bluntly.

There was a sudden poof-y sound and a group of people arrived in the centre of the hall. Woah. Instant courtiers? Awesome stuff. I sat up with mild interest, waiting to see what entertainment they would bring. My face fell as I noted the grim expressions on their faces. Maybe not here for fun, then. Hang on, weren't some of them human? How had they gotten here?

One stepped forward; this one a Fae, at least. She bowed briefly. "My Lord, we require your assistance in the war."
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

12 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Selene
I blinked and we were in a palace and sittng there was Keli in a throne and I groaned in irritation. I crossed my arms and glared at him as a Fae stepped forwared and bowed to him and said "My Lord, we require your assistance in the war." His eyes brushed over us and stopped on me and I shifted uncomfortably.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri May 14, 2010 10:32 pm
kidashka says...

~Keli~

I beamed at Selene, who continued to scowl. "I knew I was right," I announced, noting some of the other Sight-humans in the group. Call it Fae intuition, I had totally known she could see me. I grinned smugly as the faery girl started to ramble on about the war.

My smile slipped as she mentioned something about 'desperately needing my help'. I cleared my throat awkwardly and leant forward, a concerned expression on my face.

"What -exactly- would you be meaning by 'help'?" I queried, my gaze travelling around the newcomers once more and lingering on Selene briefly.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

12 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Selene
I groaned in irritation and walked up to Keli and leaned in close. "We need to figure out a battle plan we need an army more weapons and armor." I said slowly as if speaking to a 3 year old.

We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead