z

Young Writers Society

The Kill

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina laughed covering her mouth. "That's nice." She replied.

"Well, it's the thought that counts, right?" HE smiled.

"Ya, it is." SHe replied as she watched him empty the box and then they pulled out another box.

"It's late, we don't need to go through this yet." He yawned.

"Your not hte one that slept all day. Go to bed, I'll unpack til I'm tired." She smiled.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 pm
October Girl says...

He went into the shower burning up mad at Claire for hurting him beyond repair. He couldn't say he loved Lina because of it, he felt something but he didn't know if it was love. When he got out of the shover he shaved, then put on boxers and drifted into a light sleep.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina unpacked the kitchen first. Then moved to the living room movies and such. She thought about his ex. What had gone wrong, why had they split. SHe wasn't sure she wanted to know. SHe wanted this to last, she wanted him to love her. How had she married him if he was this way before.

She sat on the couch to rest her legs and didn't realize when she fell asleep.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm
October Girl says...

He woke up roughly at one am to go to the bathroom, when he noticed she wasn't next to him. His eyes darted to the dressed where he had left his keys. They were there. He walked into the living room where she was asleep on the couch. He carefully picked her up, not wanting to wake her. He frowned, she wasn't gaining much weight. He gently put her into the bed and pulled the covers over her.

**I'm out of ideas**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Time jump. :P What time though? I'm tempted to say a couple of weeks before she has the baby? I'll wait for your answer. :D**

Caralina woke up the next morning curled up next to Sterling. She frowned, she didn't remember coming to bed. She shrugged and sat up.

"Morning." She smiled at Sterling when his eyes opened.

"Morning, why'd you try and sleep on the couch last night?" He asked yawning.

"I didn't mean to. I guess I was tireder then I thought. " She shrugged.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:01 am
October Girl says...

**Um... Sure idk really, if you want to.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I was just wondering if it'd be easier. If not then just let me know. I'm going to be traveling to Ohio today so I don't know hwen I'll post next. If this doesn't work, it won't offend me, post a reply to my other one.***

Eight months flew by faster then Caralina would have liked. The situtation with Sterling didn't change. She hated hte feeling she got that he was lying about something and it was killing her. She loved him with her whole heart, and she didn't want to take the chance he was cheating or something.

"Whats wrong?" Sterling asked when he walked into the living room where she was sitting on the couch folding clothes.

"My back just hurts a little. Nothing big." She replied smiling at him. Her heart hurt too, but she wasn't about to tell him that.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 pm
October Girl says...

**That's totally fine. :D **

Sterling didn't want to tell her anything until the baby was born he didn't want to trigger her into going into labor too soon. They both thought it should be a surprise of the gender of the baby. Sterling hadn't really made any plans with her about the baby. Truth be told he was scared to get close to her or the baby. Because if she did leave after what he told her then he hoped he wouldn't hurt so much but he knew he was only getting his hopes up it would shatter him into a millon pieces.

"Maybe you should rest. I mean in your condition." he said.

She scowled at him. "I HATE it when you say 'my condition' I'm pregnant." she said.

"I'm sorry. Sit." he said not sounding apologetic at all.

She sat on the couch and put her feet up, Sterling guessed it made her more comfortable. He was curious as he sat close to her and place his hand against her lower stomach as he put his ear against her stomach to fell the baby moving, she stiffened but Sterling payed no attention.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina couldn't help but smile as the baby kicked, hard. "It's gotta be a boy. Strong." She smiled. IT hurt when the kid kicked.

"Or a tough little girl." He replied with a smile. She nodded, they hadn't talked about names or anything. It hurt her. She went to the doctor all the time and heard women talking to their husbands about names, parties, and how they designed the baby's room. It made her want to cry. Other then when Sterling pressed his ear or hand to her stomach he never really talked about the baby other then 'her condition'.

"Maybe." She rubbed the top of her stomach and the baby quieted down it's kicking.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 am
October Girl says...

Sterling rubbed the back of his neck. "So uh... When are we expecting?" he asked.

"A month and some weeks." she said.

He nodded. "I know I'm not really good at this whole taking care of thing-"

"Parenting." She cut in. "It's my first baby too." she didn't smile.

"I know that... What are we going to name him... Or her?" Sterling couldn't help but feel left out.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I don't know." She replied. "We haven't talked about it yet."

"I figured you already picked a name out." He admitted looking down at her stomach.

"No, I wanted to wait for you to help pick out names, your just always busy." She replied shrugging. So maybe he did want to help, just didn't know how to. "We should probably work on getting things the baby will need, that aren't gender specific, but it's a boy."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:14 am
October Girl says...

Sterling felt sick, a baby's gender could only go two ways. A little boy? That may look alot like Lina... Or a baby that would look like him. He looked at her belly, maybe it just hadn't hit him until now.

"How do you know it's a boy? Sterling asked.

**I'll let you answer that :)**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I just have a feeling." She replied shrugging. "Call it mother's intuition." She felt her body relax completely as she laid her head back on the couh.

"Well, we'll see." He said softly. She looked at him, he wasn't frowning or scowling.

"What would you name it if it was a boy?" She asked looking at him.

**I'll let you asnwer that. I dont' know how long i'll be on tonight, but I'm traveling again tomorrow. Don't know hwen I'll be on. :S **
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 am
October Girl says...

He shrugged. "I don't know. Uh Ramon... Julian? I have no idea." Sterling had been ready to answer that question. "What about you? What do you want to name him... Or her?" he asked.

**It's fine**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I have not idea. I haven't put a ton of thought into it." She yawned. "Lets talk about it in the morning." She pushed herself up and smiled when he helped her up.

"You got it?" He asked as he helped steady her.

"Yaaaaaaaa......" She grabbed her middle falling back on the couch as pain shot through her stomach.

"What?" He demanded.

"Painn." She moaned.
Want a Readers crit???

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus