z

Young Writers Society

A Wolf's Howl

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:57 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia cried out as her climax came in a huge rush; it just kept doubling over itself as Jay kept moving faster and faster, his climax not quite there yet. She could feel his hot breath on her soaking body, his grip hard on her hips. He plunged in as deep as he could one last time, crying out. She gripped his thighs, keeping him in as long as she could, and he rested his drenched forehead on her heaving chest. Still staying inside Julia, he layed down alongside her as she wrapped a leg around his waist, putting her hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, running his hands down her back and onto her ass. They were both panting like crazy.
Sorry, I don't have any leeches on my speed dial.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:32 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay stared at Julia's face for the longest time, steadying his breathing and letting his pulse slow down.

"That was..." he struggled for the word, "wow."

They chuckled softly, smiling. He kissed her on the forehead, on the nose, chastely on the lips; he knew if he tongue-tied with her again they wouldn't stop until morning. By that time, the boys would have woken and broken the door down, desperate to see what was going on upstairs...

"We probably need to get...some clothes on," he whispered but didn't move, "in case we have broken door hinges a bed full of wolves in the morning, licking our faces and uncovering us."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:27 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

"Mmm. Do we have to?" Julia asked as she wrapped a hand around the back of his neck, reaching her lips up to kiss the edge of his jaw bone. She shuddered as she felt his cock shift inside her. When Jay chuckled, his chest rumbled against hers and she smiled.

"Yes. Unless you want to get rough with a bunch of wolves."

Julia grimaced jokingly. "Yeah, okay," she said seriously. "But I don't want to move," she breathed.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:21 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay kissed her again, brushing her bangs - gone askew in their lovemaking - out of her face.

"You may not want to move, but think of it this way: the sooner we part, the sooner we can do it again," he pointed out. He grinned when she blushed.

"How soon?"

"Whenever we feel like it." He pat her cheek tenderly, shifting and pulling away from her completely. He sat up and hopped off the bed, picking up Julia's panties and his shirt and handing them to her. "Here. It's better than nothing."

He merely put his boxers back on. That was how he slept, anyway.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:28 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia put her underwear and his shirt on, sitting up in bed. She yawned. "I need to take a shower in the morning, or else I'm gonna feel all icky."

Jay laughed, sitting back down on the bed. Julia noticed how his muscles rippled in the lamp light. "Why would you feel icky?" he asked, sitting behind Julia. He wrapped his arms around her and put his legs on either side of her, resting his cheek on her shoulder.

Julia closed her eyes, putting the back of her head on his shoulder. She smiled. "Did you feel how much we were sweating?" She could feel him smile againt her shoulder.

"I won't deny that," he said.

She felt his warm breath against her neck, bringing up goosebumps and chills up her spine. Julia shifted and felt a soft pain pierce her inner thighs. "Ow. I'd love it if we could do that again tonight, but I don't think I'll be able to walk," she laughed.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I'll post later, when I'm not feeling like shit.

I think - well, am pretty certain of - I cracked a rib, flipping a desk at school today and hitting the table behind me with my back and shoulder. Then I got gagged so badly at the dentist's office that I literally got sick. I've felt bleh since. Ugh...

Later.***

164 Reviews

Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***My parents looked at my side; they both agreed that it was much bluer than yesterday and slightly swollen. Not to mention it hurts to breathe, move, laugh, and even lift something heavier than five pounds with my left hand (it's my left side that is injured), so yeah. They're thinking I may have broken a couple ribs this time; we're getting a doctor's appointment tomorrow, to get it checked out.***

Jay chuckled, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"And I would truly be worn out," he added, his voice soft enough to count as a whisper. Even as he said it, he already felt himself crashing; his eyes felt like weights hung from them, his body spent and slightly fatigued after their lovemaking.

"You sound tired," she whispered, shifting so she could see his face better.

"I think I am tired." He glanced at the clock on his bedstand. It was after midnight. Already? Wow. "I'm actually ready to go to sleep."

He pat her on the shoulder, kissing her on the cheek again before planting a more passionate one on her lips. He shifted, lifting the disheveled covers and slipping beneath them, holding them up for Julia to slide beneath.

"Goodnight," she whispered.

"Goodnight, my love," was the muttered answer. They were asleep in minutes.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

**Oh. My. Gosh. We need to get you a plastic bubble, girl!! :lol: You'd think your body would be rock hard right now, from how many times you've gotten hurt! Oh, I rad your think on Love has Claws; you're aiming for Lt. Colonel? I so hope you get it!

I'm aiming to just be on Staff next year; there's only one onther person who made Staff their Junior year and into their Senior year, but she was kicked off unfortunately...but I won't! ^_^ I'm gonna post something later, okay? I'm a little bushed from Raider Team yesterday. I have a Drill Meet this Saturday; I'm so not ready for it!! With Drill Team I feel okay because I can learn the moves quickly, but I can't just magically get stronger arms and faster legs like that! T_T And I'm still on B Team while another girl is an alternate, when I'm sure she's actually been working her butt off at practices. I haven't been able to go for a while. I'm probably gonna tell Chief to switch me out...***
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:49 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***It's...not quite that simple though. The staff here, starting at the very beginning of school, start observing all Let III's (Company Commanders, XOs, and Platoon Leaders) for replacements. The best gets Battalion Commander, then so on and so forth. As for staff, they match interests and qualities to the Staff postions. SO, yeah. As of right now, it's me and one other company commander in the running for LTC, but Andres (a guy) is not too well liked (My mom has overheard the staff's conversations concerning next year's staff placements. All of the seniors prefer me to Andres as LTC! SQUEE!!!)

:lol: I know. David's been teasing me when I'm not doubled over in pain; he actually said "We need to wrap you up in bubble wrap and then stick you in a padded room." :lol: Can you even guess what I did this time??? ...................We sit in chairs at tables with only about two feet of passage-room between the tables. I flipped my chair over and hit the table behind me before landing back on top of the chair. OUCH!! :lol: The bad thing about it is...Colonel Ramirez (our SAI) told me yesterday that I would be getting a very funny award, much like the Golden Halo (I think he was hinting at the Golden Halo. :shock: :lol: )!***

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:58 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

:lol: I'm so excited for you. I need to go do my homework, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tonight. I have to tell you something that happened to my JROTC friend later.
~Jacob Black

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 pm
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

***Oh my gosh, I feel like crap. I had to go home early today from school because of it, which meant I had to miss Drill practice. No one stays after school on Fridays, which means I don't get another practice, and this is the first week I've been able to go for this Drill Meet! T___T But I think I'll do fine, actually. I've got all the moves down, now I just need to study for inspection. :lol: But on top of that, I have finals next week for all my classes, and a whole bunch of assignments are due! Teachers are just plain mean, making assignments due on finals week when we already have to study our butts off for those. Anywho.....

So about my friend, Jessica. She goes to a rival school, and we met at our last Drill Meet, exchanged numbers, ect. We were introduced to her AFJROTC buddies, who were nice, except her Drill Commander had freaking strong vocal chords, which I guess is pretty awesome except when you're in a tiny room and he starts yelling at the top of his lungs. We were then kicked out, which was understandable, I guess. But I texted Jessica yesterday asking if she was excited to go to the Drill Meet, and she called me saying her mom took her out of the program because during PT the Drill Commander kicked her super hard in the stomach!!! She said she was okay, but now I really hate the guy even though I barely even met him once. I mean, who the heck kicks a fellow cadet in the stomach? I'm sure at your school he would've gotten expelled or something. I'm not real sure what happened to him, but Jessica won't be coming to the Meet. T_T She said she's trying to convince her mom to send her to my school, which would be freaking awesome! ^_^***

Julia woke to wet noses and slobbery tongues searching her face, and what seemed like a million eyes staring at her. "Good morning," she said sleepily. She tried to wiggle around a little bit, but found that Jay's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist and stomach and some of the pack members were laying on top her legs, making it hot under the covers and too heavy to move her legs.

Jay pulled her closer to him, if that was even possible. He mumbled something that Julia couldn't understand.

"Jay, are you awake?" Julia asked a little louder.

"Mmmmm....."
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I NAILED IT!!!!!!! I NAILED THE FRIGGIN' PART!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah...:lol: We just had our auditions, and even with an officially cracked rib (yeah, I had an x-ray done yesterday), I STILL nailed it!!! AND impressed the band director AND Mrs. Millie!!!! HAHA!!!! It's also pretty funny in that there's this ninth grade girl, Cheyenne, who is the biggest, brattiest bitch in the school and was trying out for the same part I did (Cinderella, who is also the highest soprano in this musical). She had the audacity to go up to some of my friends and tell them "Oh, I don't have any competiton. I'm the best singer in this school. I've always been Cinderella in every single play. I'm gonna blow that Goss girl outta the way and show her up..." yada yada yada.

The funny parts are these: 1) Jessica - my ex-best friend, remember? - stood up to her and said flat out "Hold up. You don't even know Audra. You don't know how she can sing. You better watch yourself around her." And 2) Cheyenne could not do the song. She was flat, it was out of her range, and she could not sing it a capella (without music); I had no mistakes.

David did a great job, too! He nailed his piece, too, which is actually way too high for him. He's a baritone trying to sing tenor! :shock: BUT HE ACED IT!!! Haha!! Great night. :D

I gotta go for now. Got an essay and newspaper article due first thing in the morning. See ya!***

164 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:39 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I'm sorry about your friend. That's just wrong! But hey, she's not the only one having trouble. A bunch of our cadets - our best ones at that! - have been pulled out of ROTC because they haven't done excellent in their English class! It's ridiculous! My best cadet was among them, and she was so mad she started crying... I'm ready to go on a rampage, myself. :x

I'm going to bed now. I'm hurting...***

164 Reviews

Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:19 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***And then my still I got Rapunzel... I was pre-cast, of course. Ms. Millie kept saying, long before auditions, "I want you to be Rapunzel. I'm going to make you Rapunzel." If we were doing the original musical, I could understand why; the part is break-glass high, and I'm the only one who can hit it. But in THIS version, a JUNIOR version, it's transposed into a simple second-soprano range, rather than a first-soprano range. So, yeah, I'm pretty mad right now. BUT Ms. Millie has agreed to negotiate; she and I will work on some add-libs that will get me in that upper range, like she had promised.***

Jay groaned when he felt something heavy shifting on his legs, cutting off the circulation to them. He opened his eyes only to see Julia trying to twist beneath his heavy arm and the wolves now on the bed. He looked at the door; the hinges were broken, of course.

He cocked an eyebrow at the wolves. "Impatient, aren't we?" He groaned as he shifted beneath the weight, using his wolfen strength to push the wolves off his legs just so he could sit up. "What time is it, anyway?"

A glance at the clock shocked him. It was after ten.

"Wow. No wonder you broke down the door."

38 Reviews

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

***I'm so happy for you! ^_^ I'm not gonna be able to go to my Drill Meet tomorrow, and when I texted my Drill Commander tonight saying I wasn't able to go, he was like, 'And you're just telling me this now?' I said yeah because I wanted to see if I got any better today, but it turned out that I didn't. He asked what was wrong and I told him my stomach hurt like crazy and I felt like I was going to barf. Then (see, this part is what gets me) he asked if I could come anyways and bring a bag so I can throw up in it. That just ticked me off right there. I said no, this Meet is very important to me too but I'm not just gonna go so I can barf in a bag and not be able to compete! This sucks.***

"It's after ten? Geez, we sure slept in, didn't we?" Julia giggled as one of the wolves came up to her and licked her face. She scratched his ears and buried her face in its fur. "You guys are so soft! I love it!" She caught Jay looking at her, a soft twinkle in his eyes. She smiled brightly. "Okay," she said as she tried to wiggle her legs. "I'm gonna go take a shower." The wolves moved off her and she pulled her legs out from under the covers, making sure to keep the bottom of Jay's shirt closed over her thighs.
~Jacob Black

That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend