z

Young Writers Society

Twilight 2

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Knurla says...

"JESUS!" She screamed, she hated it when people startled her like that. Especially these days, and being in a house like this didn't help. She waited for her breath to settle and looked at Riley.

"Hahaha, very funny!" She jumped up and put Riley in a headlock, giving her a 'nookie'. She had seen brothers and sisters do this to each other, and thought it would be fun to do it to somebody.

"What brings you guys here? It's good to see ya again." She let Riley go and giggled, sitting back on the couch. She never really watched t.v. too much; the only time it was on was when she was playing DDR at home.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"We have a price on our heads." Riley said flatly.

"What?" Anna asked surprised,

"The weres have set a price on y'all, and they know what y'all can do." He said the last part to Clara and Nix. "They have been studing you if my informant was correct. What they don't know is that A. you know and B. how y'all can fight, with out any help. "

"So, what are we to do?" Clara asked,

"Whoop em," Riley said,

"You'll get yourself killed," Anna said,

"Better then anyone else." She smiled, Colt groaned and the others rolled their eyes.

"I say we all deal with it." Colt said putting an arm around Riley's waist. "Y'all fight the best here, but it wont be easy, and you might have to move around."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:48 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna

Wonderful. This was wonderful!

But...they knew what Clara and Nix were capable of, not me...

"But on the upside..." I decided to announce it. "They don't know what I'm capable of. And I've fought Terrence before; I know his weaknesses!"

"Good point," Clara responded, "but they should be aware of your own knowledge. Meaning, if they want to keep Terrence in the game, they'll have to get rid of you first."

I groaned. That was too true.

"We'll have to have a plan. That's final." I concluded, looking at the others. "We in this together?"
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:33 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara

I nodded. "I'm definitely in." I didn't know why the Weres had decided to break the treaty, but I wasn't about to stand back and let them run things the way they wanted to. "After tonight, I'm pretty sure we stand a good chance, but these are werewolves we're dealing with. They were designed to hunt and kill vampires." I looked at the others.

((Sorry the posts have been short. My brain's not working at full capacity...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

Riley

"Just remeber that they don't know we know this." Colt said,

"We should stick together and never go somewhere alone." Riley warned, they nodded, "Now, where did that Slade fellow get off too?"

"Not sure, I guess he is still back at the club." Clara confessed

"Well, we should be a little nicer then that to a guest." Riley grinned, "We should find him, and warn him too."
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:23 am
sasquash says...

"No need." i said from above them

They all jumped. "SLADE!" they all chimed at once.

"How did you get up there?"asked Riley.

I shrugged."Im just really good and climbing things,"i responded," and supernatural physical abilities always helps in the process."

"So you heard every thing, right?"Clara said.

'So back to buisness.' i thought."Yeah, i heard it all, so, does anyone have any ideas for the plan?"i said as i jumped from my hiding place, landing next to Anna. She leaned away right befor i hit the ground, afraid i would hit her while free falling.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:11 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna

I sighed when Slade landed next to me, nowhere near enough to hit me as he fell.

"Terrence will expect me to face him," I mulled aloud, "so it will have to be one of you. I could just tell you what to expect, where to go, what to do..."

**Sorry, can't think right now...**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

84 Reviews

Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 pm
Knurla says...

Slade had startled them all, and jumping from rafters sure didn't help. Her face flushed a slight scarlet red as he spoke, but she cleared her throat and remembered what was happening. The color left her face almost instantly.

"We cannot let the weres start attacking humans. We must also take that into our thoughts as well. They could blow our cover." Nix said hesitantly, trying to make sense out of this whole situation. She looked around the room at the small crowd, thinking we could easily take them, when it came down to it.

"Anna..." Her voice trailed off into a whisper, she had to clear her throat again. "Your rage is very strong for this were, too strong, if I must. If you don't face that anger, it's going to keep building up until you can't hold it anymore, any you wind up killing everyone." Anna was right about Terrence, but Nix feared for her. Such strong emotions should not be played around with.

"Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

164 Reviews

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:12 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna

I couldn't admit that...I just couldn't! But...what if she was right? I had almost lost it in the alley because of the feelings I had been surpressing...

"Of course, he could assume what I just said..." I added, trying to convince myself I wasn't crazy. "And I could face him anyway. You do have a point Nix. If anyone knows my temper, it's Clara."

"It's bad! You want to get out of striking range!" the vamp instantly concurred. "Either that or hold her down."

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

Riley

Riley listened,

"The thing we have to do now is make sure we are found out by the town. We will know when the weres are going to attack. Unless they hire a humen which they might do." She said,

"I don't doubt it one bit, they wont keep from lowering themselves to that." Colt replied,

"So watch out for anyone that acts strange," Riley sighed, "just what I wanted to do." She then smiled, "We'll whoop em bad though."
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:06 pm
Knurla says...

"Yeah, we could probably get them, if we had to..." Her voice trailed off. She didn't want to kill another one, because that would mean her rage would get to her again.

"But why would they want us dead?" She was confused on that part, and everyone else probably was too. She paced around the room, moving behind the couch, away from everyone else.

(That's all I got for right now, but I thought I should do something to keep it alive.)
Formerly known as AmberAngst

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:55 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna

I had a guess formed in my mind, but it only concerned me.

"Terrence wants me dead, I'm certain. We go back a ways," I admitted. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it all...

((Now, where the devil's everyone else???))

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

((Sorry, I don't know what to put.))

Riley

Riley nodded,

"Then we better make sure you live a lot longer then him. Starting real soon." She said,

(Sorry, can't think of much more :'( ))
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:03 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara

"They probably no me from my past....pranks." I smiled as I remembered how I'd tricked all the werewolves. "And Terrence has probably already passed along today's brawl. He probably said we started it..."

"Wouldn't put it past him." Anna muttered.

"So we just wait and keep an eye out?" Slade asked.

"Basically." I said, crossing my arms. "If anyone needs a place to crash, doors always open."
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

*keep me alive, I'll be gone for a bit**
Want a Readers crit???

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest