Typical Teenagers

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:23 am
Alice says...

Ninen

I put her hand on his arm and smiled, "it was a well deserved outburst."

Max still didn't look convinced, "it was just a bad time to do that."

I reached across the distance and gave him a hug, "you are forgiven Max, want something to drink? You still don't look so good."
I just lost the game.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:07 am
Dynamo says...

"I couldn't sleep last night so I'm just tired, that's all. I wouldn't mind having a glass of milk, though."

"Alright, I'll go pour you a glass." Ninen began to wheel herself into the kitchen.

"Do you want any help?" Max asked.

"It's OK, I can get it," she said with a smile. "Just because I'm in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't do anything myself."
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

270 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:15 am
Alice says...

Ninen

I resisted the urge to shout at Max, it wasn't his fault that everyone else used up my patience quota. I wasn't going to be in the wheel-chair long enough to cause any trouble with them, but I was determined not to become dependant.

I grabbed a glass off of the dish drainer and poured it full of milk. After sliding it into the cup holder on my chair I wheeled myself back to Max.

"Are you still working?" Max asked taking a drink.

I shook my head, "no, but the disability checks come every Friday, that and Riley's income makes this place seem fairly cheep, but we're going to have to turn the back room into a nursery now so that will make the budget a little tighter for a while."

"Does your mom still visit?"

"Every Thursday, she comes and makes us all dinner."
I just lost the game.

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:20 am
chocoholic says...

Riley

"Hey Nin," I shouted, throwing my keys on the coffee table.

"In the kitchen." Ninen called back.

I slipped off my coat and went into the kitchen. Max was having a drink with Ninen.

"Hey Max," I smiled, pulling up a chair. Then I turned to Ninen. "Guess who I just bumped in to?"

Ninen raised her eyebrows. "Um, your family?"

I shook my head.

"My mum?"

"Nup."

Ninen thought for a moment, then gasped. "No! You didn't see Ben, did you?"

I nodded, shrugging. "I was shopping with Kasey. I gave him a piece of my mind. It's nice to know that now he knows what he's done, although I have no intention of ever letting him near my baby."
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

103 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:23 pm
Dynamo says...

Max looked at Riley sadly after hearing what she just said. She caught his gaze and asked, "What's wrong, Max?"

"Nothing."

"Yes there is," she insisted. "What's the matter?"

"You won't like what I have to say."

She frowned. "Just say it."

Max sighed. "I think it's wrong to keep Ben away from the baby."

"What!?"

"I told you you weren't going to like it."

"Why the hell should I let him anywhere near my child!?" she yelled.

"Like it or not, it's just as much his child as it is yours. And think of the child itself. How will it feel not knowing who its father is?"
Take that, science!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:42 pm
Rydia says...

Kevin

I sat down at the river bank and gazed out at the calm, blue water. Just last year I had hated how peaceful and serene this place felt but now, now I longed for that quiet every day.

"I can see why you did it, Sadie. Sometimes it's nice to just get away from everything and perhaps then it's not so crazy to want that forever," I sighed as I patted the grassy bank absently.

"In fact, I've heard that talking to yourself is a sure sign of depression. That or insanity. Perhaps the only difference between you and I is that someone needs me. Or did. Things seem to be falling apart these days. Did you sit here and think about it? Or did you just throw yourself in?"

I knocked on the door and no one answered but I could hear Max and Riley shouting inside. For a moment I wondered if I should go but I owed it to Kevin not to so I knocked again. Louder this time.

"Bad time?" I asked as Ninen answered.

"Sort of," She replied.

"Could you give this to Riley?"

"What is it?" Nine asked.

"Just a bit of money. Well quite a lot actually but it's not from me but I can't say who it is from..."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

* Sorry i haven't written in a while, i didn't know what to put*

Siren rode the horse she had borrowed from a friend down the feilds. She hadn't really talked to anyone in a while, and kept to herself. Her horse took off in a canter and she let him have his head. She saw a stream up ahead. So she let the horse drink up. It was quiet except for a mumbling away up. She sighed, as her horse's head came up. He whinned and started up teh stream. Siren tired to pull him back but he wouldn't listen.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

516 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:07 pm
chocoholic says...

Riley

"What's this?" I asked Ninen as she handed me an envolope.

"Olive just came round with it," Ninen said. "It's money. Not from her, but she didn't say who it was from."

I raised my eyebrows and opened the envolope. Inside was a wad of notes. Many notes.

"Wow!" Ninen exclaimed. "There's got to be like, $300 in there, at least!"

I nodded and handed the envolope to Ninen.

"I know who it's from. It's from my family. There's no way I'm giving it back, but I'm just off to yell at them for ruining my life."

I was just walking out the door, when I walked straight into Ninen's mum.

"Hello Riley," she said. "Ah, you're all ready I see."

"Ready for what?"

"Don't you remember? You have a doctors appointment. You're supposed to bring a parent. I agreed to go with you?"

I shake my head. "I don't have time for that right now."

Ninen's mum sighed. "I've got the car waiting downstairs. You must go to this appointment, alright?"

I struggled, but she eventually convinced me to yell at my family later, and go to the doctors now.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:01 pm
Rydia says...

Kevin

I glanced up at the sound of hooves and saw an out of control horse dragging a hazy rider towards the river. Without thinking, I leapt up and jumped in the way.

"Watch out!" The rider, Siren, called out. Ignoring her, I snatched the reigns from her hands and pulled down hard. The horse whinnied and lifted his feet from the ground, trampling the air but then he seemed to calm down a touch and I reached over to pat his neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked Siren.

"Yeah," She replied. "Thanks. What are you doing out here?"

"Just thinking," I told her.

"Oh? What about?" I handed the reigns back to her and took a step closer to the river so that the water lapped over my boots.

"My sister," I told her. "This is where she drowned."
Writing Gooder

270 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:57 pm
Alice says...

Ninen

I was now alone with Max. I barely knew him but I felt strangely comfortable around him.

"How have you been Max?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Pretty good, glad school's out."

I laughed, "I can't imagine you happy about that."

He shrugged, "I am."

"Max," I said light-heartidly, "you're a weirdo, no offence."
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You had a sister?" She asked, she had never known that. He nodded, "I'm sorry," She mumbled.

"Its not your fault." He said, she had barely heard him.

"I didn't mean it that way, I meant sorry for your loss. I know what it is like," She said, he turned around and looked at her.

"How could you know what it is like?" He asked in a slow drawn out tone. It wasn't mad, just.....she couldn't really pinpoint it acctually.

*hope this works*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:36 am
Rydia says...

It's great =)

Kevin

"How could you know what it is like?" I asked slowly, staring beyond her eyes into what lay inside. Siren shuffled uncomfortably and I blinked away my darker thoughts.

"Sorry," I shrugged my shoulders. "I'd better go to work now."

"Wait. What's going on with you and Riley. You never seem to talk these days."

"We're fine," I told her. "It's just a little awkward at the moment."
Writing Gooder

103 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:53 am
Dynamo says...

Max smiled. "I guess I am. But I'm a weirdo who cares." He looked at the clock and noticed how late it was. "My parents will be wanting me home for dinner soon so I'll get out of your hair."

"Alright. Don't be a stranger, come back and visit."

"I will. Take it easy, Ninen."
Take that, science!

516 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:53 am
chocoholic says...

Riley

"Is this your mum?" Dr. Christie asked.

I looked over at Rayne and nodded. She was so colse to a mum to me now that you couldn't call her anything else.

"Have you decided what you want to do with the baby?" The doctor asked.

I nodded. "I'm keeping it."

Dr. Christie smiled. "Alright then. I'll arrange for an ultra-sound early next week. In the meantime, avoid any incredibly sterssful situations, no alcohol and please, don't worry. It's not good for the baby."

I nodded and left the room. Dr. Christie and Rayne stayed for a few minutes. Apparently the doctor wanted ask 'mum' a few things.

516 Reviews

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:43 am
chocoholic says...

Is anybody going to add something to this?

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner