z

Young Writers Society

Something, I don't know.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:44 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

"So what's the plan?" Selena asked. That should know of werecat curiosity, so he'd better not leave her out. If he did, she'd only follow them. "Or do you even have one?"
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:51 am
Alice says...

Ishtar looked clevarly evil for a moment, "I have a plan. Keira come here," Ishtar took Keira by the arm and walked her to a closet thing. When Keira realized what was going on she fought back, but she was nothing compared to Ishtar.

Once she was safely locked inside Ishtar turned to the rest of the group, "one of us needs to stay here to keep her safe...Adrian I'm nominating you."

"No way honey."

"Yes Adrian, you're staying here with her, everyone else is coming."

"Why can't I go?"

"Because if you go, it compromises the entire thing."
I just lost the game.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:04 am
View Likes
Nutty says...

Eryc couldn't help being a little dubious. Without showing his doubts on his face, he smiled at Adrian. How is Keira going to deal with staying behind with Adrian? She didn't seem keen on the idea of staying behind, let alone with a stranger... He then mentally scoffed at himself. I'm a stranger, stupid. Why would it be different if me, or the werecat, or anyone was the one to babysit her?

He turned back to Ishtar. "Apart from your boyfriend babysitting, do you have any more to this plan, Ishtar? and are you going to keep her locked in a closet all night?" He moved towards the closet. "I do object to keeping my guests in closets, you know. So can I let her out now?" He let a hard edge creep into his voice. Human Keira may be, but he didn't see the reason for keeping her in the dark. "Or do you propose keeping one of this merry little party ignorant?"
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 am
Alice says...

"If you are going to make sure she doesn't follow let her out, thats the only reason she's in there."

*dern writers block*
I just lost the game.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:47 am
Nutty says...

Eryc scowled. "No reason to treat her like an idiotic prisoner." Eryc opened his closet, exposing a indignant face. "Why was I locked in here??" Keira demanded, her eyes flashing.
Eryc stepped aside, letting her out. "I'm not entirly sure, myself."

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:55 am
Alice says...

"Partly to make it so you couldn't follow us when we left, and partly to get you to stop argueing."

Keira glared at her, "I don't like you."

"Ditto darling, but you've got something special about ya, that they want, and i'll be damned if they'll get it from you."

"We could always kil-"

"Eryc shut your mouth I'll kill you before we get to that."
I just lost the game.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 am
Nutty says...

"As I was going to say... We have to kill the mutants anyway, right? Just do it before they get here, and hurt our young friend here." Eryc glared at Ishtar. Does she truely think I would kill the girl after all I have done? Stupid vampire. Always assuming I'm a savage.

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:01 am
Alice says...

"We are not going to kill the mutants, Eryc that would be killing our family!" Ishtar pleaded, "we just have to find out what they want and how to give it to them some other way."

It made sense to Eryc now, Ishtar wasn't refering to Keira, she was reffering to the hybrids.
I just lost the game.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:34 pm
Tamora says...

The exchange between Ishtar and Eryc had given keira a new view of their previous relationship, it hadn't been great. contradicting each other, and assuming the others views never worked out. She could get a sense now of why they might have split.

"The hybrids must have some reason for wanting me dead, and I want to know what it is. So if you won't let me come, then bring one of them here." she looked around at their dubious faces, "Please."

"Now who's staying with me?"

280 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 am
Nutty says...

"Family or not, they are a danger, Ishtar. I do not plan to see my 'family' terrorize the world!" Eryc glared at her. After all, I was part of the cause, I must be part of the remedy.

Turning to Keira, he shrugged. "Apparently you are going to be babysat by Ishtar's boyfriend. As to bringing one back... There's no guarantee any are going to be passive enough."

270 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:57 am
Alice says...

Anger flared in Ishtar, "Eryc we don't know if they are a threat yet! Maybe they aren't! We can't just go in there with the audasity to assume that they are!"

*tis all i've got*
I just lost the game.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:55 am
Nutty says...

"They were chasing Keira! You may not have my nose, but I could smell the adrenaline and bloodlust from a mile away!" Eryc erupted. She assumes she knows best! Bloody vampires!

Calming himself, he lowered his voice. "You do not understand. Don't begin to think you understand, Ishtar."

270 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 pm
Alice says...

"You're right," Ishtar said, "I don't understand. I don't understand how you could be so heartless!"

Eryc snorted, "this from a vampire."

"You forget Eryc, I have never killed out of blood lust. I have wanted to, but never have, you on the other hand-"

"Ishtar don't even go there! That was a long time ago!"

"Don't you realize if we kill them we've declared war on ourselves and each other."

"What do you mean?"

"They are like us! If we kill them it means we are no different!"
I just lost the game.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Tamora says...

"Eryc, you don't need to kill them. They are part of you," Keira said, "Please, it would be awful, for you as well as for those that knew what you did. Do you want to know that you killed your kin? Do you want us to know?"

Eryc turned away from her, and she knew she'd hit a nerve.

"Ishtar, please," she turned to the vampire, "when you're out there, don't let him. I don't think I could trust him after that."

She turned back to Eryc.

"Don't worry about your den, I'll be fine in here, on my own. it's hidden isn't it?"

270 Reviews

Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:31 am
Alice says...

Ishtar smiled, Eryc seemed fond of this girl and her losing his trust would be horrible for him. He wouldn't do it now.

"So that means I get to go right?" Adrain said.

"No," Ishtar talked down to the vampire that was at least half a foot taller than her.
I just lost the game.

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis