z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:22 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Dally?" A meek voice asked from behind him. Dallas twirled around in absolute shock.
"Johnny... is that you?" he asked, his eyes beginning to sting.
"Dally where are--" Before Johnny could finish Dally proceeded to pick him up in a suffocating hug.
"JOHNNY IT'S YOU!" He laughed, tears streaming down his face. "Okay, I'm happy now. Thanks NastyMajesty."

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:31 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“…Okay, now I really, really need some alcohol.” Alexander hopped up the steps rather quickly, with Ana still on his shoulders. Adorning the wide, cherry-oak door were golden letters. KF.
“How peculiar.” Alexander murmured. He rapped his knuckles against the wood and found that it was unlocked.
He pushed it open with ease, to reveal a clean, white minimalistic front hall, which led to a sweeping, velvet-covered staircase.
His eyes widened. “My God..”
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:49 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"What'd I tell ya? more fancy shenanigans!" Dally exclaimed with Johnny by his side.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:35 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Assuming that there’s a second floor..and there’s nothing here, I suggest we head up?” Ana said.
“No one leaves their house unkept like this, where I’m from.” Alexander murmured.
“Oof. You’re quite heavy, considering how petite you are.”

“It’s all muscle, dude. I’m a ballerina, after all.” Ana turned to the rest of the group. "Come on. You wanna get dry, right?"
“Of course you are.” Alexander muttered.
Last edited by izzywidgeon on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:41 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Woah," Johnny exclaimed, trailing behind Alexander and Ana. "Dally, what is this place?" he whispered.
"I don't know, Johnny. Some weird magical place," Dally replied, taking off his sopping wet jacket and shirt. "Speaking of that, wanna see somethin' cool?" Dally asked, grinning. Johnny's big black eyes lit up in curiosity.
"What is it?" he asked eagerly.
"Okay, watch this," Dally breathed in and looked up at the ceiling of the massive house. "Can ya give me a pop down here?" He asked. Immediately a bottle of soda materialized in the air above him and bonked him on the head. Johnny caught it before it could hit the floor. "Second time a bottle o' soda's hit me on my head," he muttered.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:07 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

okay guys i'm gonna be off for a little while, so feel free to keep the story going
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:10 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Yeah same, I've gotta do some actual homework xD.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:14 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Lol who knew Spanish and Math could be so painfully diffiCuLt??
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:29 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

The house was beautiful. It reminded her of her own home with its warm colors and neat furniture. She felt warmer too, so she slipped the jacket off and hung it on a hook.

"Hello!" she called. "Is anyone in here? We don't mean to trespass, but it's about to start raining again any second, so we came in here."

No one answered, and Athena pressed her lips firmly. This house looked too well-kept to be abandoned.

"We better split up," she told the others. "See if anyone's home. Half of you look upstairs, and the rest of us will stay down here. Call if you find anything."

With that said, she headed to a closed-door on the left.

Spoiler! :
By the way, are the characters looking for anything besides the person who lives there?
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:20 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

A floorboard creaked, prompting Ana to whip out her multitool.
“Whoever you are, don’t come any closer. I have a knife.”

“A rather dull one.” Alexander rolled his eyes.
“Hi-ho!” An anthropomorphic green frog suddenly hopped on the stairwell banister, waving his noodley, felt arms.
Alexander pitched backwards in surprise, and naturally, so did Ana.
They tumbled to the bottom step unceremoniously and lay in heaps beside each other. Alexander sat up boltirght, suit jacket wrinkled. His hair was strewn bout his face.
“What in God’s name,” He wheezed, “Is that?”

“Kermit..the Frog..” Ana said weakly as she sat up.
izzywidgeon

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:30 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Spoiler! :
guys what if i turned Kermit into President Snow and the party is actually a set up for a "The Hunger Games" parody thing?
izzywidgeon

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
O.O

That would be...chaotic. :P

Apparently, I made a mistake falling behind on this. >>

And I think it's hilarious that there's so many things suddenly happening that would make anyone from Earth have Ana's reaction, but Kuzon's still absolutely clueless because he's not from there. :P

Kuzon assumed that there was something important about the tiny green person. He also assumed there was something important the slew of much more human people that showed up. But he still wasn't entirely sure who any of them were - despite excited yelling from multiple people - so he did the first thing he could think of.

He moved over to Athena.

Athena, with her strange, stick-related bending. Magic. Whatever it was, it wasn't what he was used to and was definitely hurting his head - though it was hurting his head less than everything else that had just happened.

"Do you know what's going on?" he quietly asked, joining her by the closed door.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:56 am
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Athena glances behind Kuzon to the frog that had suddenly appeared.

“That’s Kermit the Frog,” she told him. “He’s an iconic character where I come from. So many people love him. But...” She shook her head. “I don’t know what’s going on. Why Kermit and Alexander Hamilton, or that pony or anybody else are here.”

She kicked the carpet in frustration. “I hate not knowing anything. Why are we here? Where are the answers?” Athena sighed. “Let’s see if the owner of the house is in here.”

She opened the door into a well lit dining room.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:45 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@Magebird I made a mistake falling behind too...XD

"Hey!" Pinkie jumped the distance between her and Alexander. "You're Hamilton, aren't you? You're the human version of Alexander Hamilton in Equestria! Then there's gotta be a human version of me around!" She continued to search the house, all the while singing a song about her long-lost human twin.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:19 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Johnny stared at the pink mare. "Should I be worried?" he whispered to Dally.
"Nah, that's Pinkie Pie," Dally replied, trying not to laugh.
"Almost as good as Ponyboy," Johnny replied, suppressing a snicker.
Spoiler! :
OKAY GOOD NIGHT!

Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio