z

Young Writers Society

A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

I waited for Fire,sitting on the couch but I was just about to walk outside when she walked in the living room,I couldn't help but smile because this once she finally looked at least a little happy. "Are you ready to go?" she just looked at me then asked,"Where are we going?
"Thats for me to know and you to just wonder about." I said politely. Then I smiled again and took her hand in mine and pulled her out the door,we both got in my car then I zoomed off before her mom came out to ask us when she would be back or anything because I didnt wanna waste any time.
She just sat back without saying a word but then I finally had to say something because I hated the silence,"Did you sleep well?" Then she just smiled and shook her head yes. I couldnt help but ask so I hurried up and pushed the words out,"Why didnt you answer my calls last night when I kept calling you back?"
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Fire
I looked at my hands fingering my sketchpad. "I figured you didn't want to talk to me." I said quietly still looking down at my hands.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

27 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

I looked at Fire and just smiled then i wispered,"Of course I wanted to talk to you,why do you think I kept calling and calling after i missed your call the 1st time?" She just kept looking down like she was to scared to look at me,like i might hurt her if she looked at me.Then she asked,"where are you taking me?" but i never replied only because I wasnt so sure yet myself because it is just so hard to find a place where she will stay happy for a while. I finally decided that later on during the day when the sun starts going down,Im going to take her to my secret happy place a few miles down the road from my house. I want to share this place with someone I know that would be happy in my secret place because it is so peaceful there.

12 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Fire
I looked up and figured I wasn't going to get an answer so I put in an ear bud and turned on my Ipod and listened to Evanescence my other ear open. I flipped open my sketchpad and started to draw a medieval witch princess her hands thrown up a phoenix flying over the rising sun. Her eyes were flashing and defiant as black fire started to swirl above her. I smiled and started to hum as the picture started to form a great battlefield the final showdown between 2 sorceresses. "If you aren't going to tell me where we are going and we have time I'd like to show you my drawings not that their any good." I said still drawing and still smiling.

27 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

I just smiled and said,"ok sure," then I giggled to myself for some reason. She continued to draw and from what I could see,she was a very good drawer. I thought to myself then i looked at her from the corner of my eye and said,"tonight I want to show you a place noone knows of but me because it was part of our land and I always go there to think,its very pretty when the sun is setting and to look at the sky during the night.'"
She just looked at me then continued her drawing like she didnt hear a word I was saying,but then she was gonna say something but before she could say it she stopped and continued drawing while shaking her head like she was saying no to someone. So I turned on some music and just listened to it as we drove around til I could figure out where to take her for today until the night began to show. I was really wanting tonight to come because she would be the 1st one I ever showed this too.

12 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Fire
I shook my head to the random thought that popped in to my head 'He is rather handsome isn't he?' I blushed slightly and kept drawing still smiling as the picture came to life.

27 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

I kept looking at the sky as I was driving and then we came to a stop at Donny's because she got hungry so we went in and ordered food. As soon as we were done I had like $200.00 in my wallet so I took her shopping for anything she wanted at the mall and afterwards we went to the movies to watch a scary movie,she ended up burying her head in my chest at the scary parts but i never found any of it scary.
Finally after the movies it was getting dark so I took her to my special spot and layed a blanket on the ground,I never knew what she thought about it because she never spoke a word when she layed down,so we layed down looking at the sky for a little while in the quietness.

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 pm
Yuriiko says...

it seems only two poeple here are posting. eh. sorry but can you guys tell me what recently happened?
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:39 am

*Umm Fire and Brayden went out together so Fire would hopefully get over Seth's death Seth was Fires older brother he committed suicide.The other stuff I am not quite sure about my computer crashed so I am kind've lost too*
Fire
"Wow." I whispered quietly. "What?" Brayden asked. "It's gorgeous." I replied. He grinned at me and I smiled back shyly. "Thank you Brayden and you know what?" I asked him. "What?" He asked. "Tommorrow your going to my secret spot." I said grinning.

27 Reviews

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

"Yea,your the only other person that knows about this besides me...Ok sure ill come see." I get up and pull her up with me then go to my car and start it up,it was getting late so I brung her home so i can get to my house.

27 Reviews

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

come on people yall seriously need to post on this SB!!!

12 Reviews

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Fire
I smiled at Brayden then on impulse I hugged him. "Thanks." I said as I pulled away he looked stunned and I smiled. I climbed out of the car and closed the door behind me and walked up the walkway. I opened the door and closed it behind me leaning against it allowing myself a small secretive smile. I straightened up and walked into the living room. Mom was in her chair again reading a Stephen King novel but once I walked inside she looked up at me and smiled. "How was it?" She asked. "It was amazing." I said before I could stop myself then I blushed and she smiled. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned towards them my face still blazing red then I froze slightly as my father folded his newspaper his eyes and face sharp and critical. "I heard that you went out on a date." He said his steely gray eyes capturing my gray green ones examining them for any hint of a lie or deceit. "It wasn't a date we just went out as friends." I replied coolly my eyes staring defiantly into his. "Hah. Going out as friends there is no such thing." He snapped. I said nothing just let my eyes narrow into a glare. He stared back his face taunting. "Is it safe to assume your homework is done." He said coldly. I rolled my eyes. "Yes it is." I snapped. "Good now get out of my sight." He said pointing up the stairs. I ignored him and hugged mom goodnight. "I love you mom." I said letting go. "I love you to sweetie." She said her voice full of love and concern. I turned to father and said quietly my voice barely above a whisper "Goodnight." He nodded sharply and I walked up the stairs and into my room closing the door feeling the pain come back slowly and I sighed and sat on the ground my back to the door and brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. I closed my eyes feeling sleep overcome me and with it the familiar nightmare. *Dream Start* I walked through the hall in our house heading down to Seth's room and I knocked on it but no answer I sighed and opened the door there was no Seth not on the bed or on any of the sides I noticed the closet door was slightly open I pushed it open and Seth was there hanging his head to an obscene angle words carved on his arms that read 'I'm sorry I'm not good enough for any of you to see the true person I could be' I heard a scream wrench it's way through the still room and my throat hurt and I realized it was me*Dream End* I woke up gasping for air my back still against the door and I felt something warm make it's way down my cheek then I touched my cheek and I realized it was a tear I was crying something I hadn't done in months and I felt the sobs start somewhere in my core then wrench their way through me and I put my face in my hands still crying my body shaking with each sob.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Guy saved- BTW i think that's my gym!!!no, it isn't, but it looks awfully similar. =)
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm
SisterItaly says...

FYI This SB died AGES ago
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm
Fox says...

I already knew that. PLEASE stop reminding me that all my SBs fail!!!
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss