z

Young Writers Society

Dark Fey

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 12, 2010 11:37 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Selene
I sighed and looked Gabe in the eyes. "I think he's a seer because a few days ago actually the day before the earthquake in Haiti he had a dream that he was in Haiti and the ground was shaking the next day the earthquake happened and thats not the first time hes predicted something like that and if hes having dreams of the fey..." My voice faltered.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed May 12, 2010 11:41 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Gabe

I finished the sentance for her. "Then it means something big is going to happen," I said. "Something not good. I think seeing Claudia might have been a sign. The Fey are becoming more and more easy to spot almost everyday... this can't be good."

She nodded in agreement. "What should we do?"

"We need answers... but how?"
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Selene
I bit my lip for a moment than shot to my room like a rocket I grabbed a sketchpad and a pencil and ran back to Gabe. "What are you doing?" He asked as I flipped to a new page and held the pencil against it completly relaxed. "I'm going to draw the future." I said calmly as the all to familiar longing tingle started in my palm then spread outward into my fingers. I started to draw long smooth strokes which slowly formed into people not sure how many but people definetly and fey. I frowned concentrating as my hand moved of its own accord.

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Gabe

I watched as suddenly the picture took form. They were fighting- some were sprawled on the ground, dead or alive, I couldn't tell. Selen kept drawing, her face screwed up in concentration.

As she finished she suddenly flipped to another page. She drew a face- an old woman's face- her Grandmother. Suddenly, the pencil shuddered a stop. Selene looked straight up at me.

"Danger," she whispered, and fell over in a dead faint.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Selene
The concentration and shock and psychic energy was to much and I fell in a dead faint. I heard Gabe shouting something to my grandmother but I couldn't make it out before I sank into the blessed darkness of unconciousness.

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Gabe

Her grandmother ran up. "Has she been seeing again?!"

"Yes," I said hurriedly, almost to the point of desperation. "Please, help her!"

Her grandmother put her hands on Sel's head and muttered some words. Would Selene wake up?
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 12:03 am

Selene
I felt someones hands on my head and I opened my eyes to see my grandmother kneeling over me her hands on my head. "Selene." She said her voice weak with relief. I sat up and put a hand to my throbbing head. "What did you see?" She asked. I said nothing just handed her the sketchpad she looked at it and paled. "What does it mean?" She asked her voice barely above a whisper. "From what I saw when I was drawing there is going to be a war over me and its going to put the entire family and my friends in danger." I said my voice so calm that it surprised me.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu May 13, 2010 12:57 am
fictionfanatic says...

Can someone bring me in? I know I shouldn't say that but I tried and got pushed to the side.
Live, Love, Laugh

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 am

Selene
A knock came from the front door and I answered it. There standing was Lorietta with Keli next to her. I froze instinctivly but she said "I am not here as an enemy may I please come in?" I stepped aside to let them in and they stood there in the middle of the room everyone staring at them.

Random avatar

Thu May 13, 2010 3:17 am

Gabe

"What are you here for?" I asked.

"To talk," Keli didn't look to happy about it, but Lorietta did. And, woop dee doo, bouncing after them was Claudia, the girl who had asked to use Sel's phone.

Selene let them inside, mostly because I looked at her meaningfully- we had too.

"What do you want?" I snapped.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu May 13, 2010 10:13 pm
fictionfanatic says...

*I hope what I use is okay...I just kind of made i up on the spot. And thanks for bringing me in.*

Lorietta:

I clutched the cup af water I had been using so tightly I feared it might break. My eyes wide I said "Someone is going to start a war. I don't know who but it's not going to be good." They looked at each other than down at a picture.

I peered over their shoulders to see the picture was very similar to what I had seen. "They're going to kill us. You guys too." I muttered quietly.

*If this is bad I'll change it. I didn't really know what else to put.*
Live, Love, Laugh

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Selene
"No it's a war there is going to be death but not us." I said quietly staring at my picture.

Random avatar

Thu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Gabe

"What did you see, Sel?"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 pm

"A war between Fey over me for some reason." I said quietly. "Explain what the hell is going on please?" Gabe asked looking at the 2 fey.

Random avatar

Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 pm
View Likes

Gabe

"A war," one of the Fey said- Claudia, wasn't it? "They don't like that humans can see them and they want to end the race of Fey-Seers once and for all. Any of us that like humans... will be disposed of as well."

Ouch. "Well, what can we do?"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing