z

Young Writers Society

Hiding

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 am
Todaiking says...

*Alex*

Keira had rolled over on to me and quickly yelled.
In a rush I say "Hey its ok I found you knocked out and this is my room not yours..."
She says "This is your room? Well you should have said so."
I abruptly stop her and I walk out my room leaving her in there alone.

( sorry so short)
Last edited by Todaiking on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 2
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:42 am
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

(It's ok :) )
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:44 am
ScarlettFire says...

It's okay. I found the profile. Alex, right?

Kiera(Sable):

I stared after him. I was in his room instead of my own.

"Alex?" I called but he didn't answer. I shrugged and got up, heading for the window.

I shrugged, looking back at the door before pushing opened the window and jumping, turning into a panther mid-flight. I landed on the ground in panther form and trotted around to the back entrance.

What had that jerk, Jack, given me? I thought angrily. Everything was all warped in my panther form. I was lucky I could find the door and return to human form before anyone saw.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Random avatar

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 am
Todaiking says...

sorry my characters name is Alex, im bad about the name thingy

Random avatar

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 am
Todaiking says...

I heard her call me once then jump out the window so I knew she was okay. I decided since this Silver girl already hated me it would be best to make friends with some of the others.With this idea in my head I go to the cafeteria to see if I can find anyone I know.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 am

~Silver~

I sat in the cafeteria, still thinking. I looked up for a moment, and I saw him. I immediately stood up and stared him down a bit, then started to storm out of the cafeteria, no one normal seemed to notice me. I turned around again for a moment when I all of a sudden tripped. I looked up and behind me to see who tripped me. It was the stinking cheerleader "Oh, how clumsy you are freak," She said in a mocking tone. I stood up, wiping a little blood from my lips, cause when I fell I bit my lip hard. "Drooling, well, this is not a surprise from a freak" She said lifting up her phone/camera to take a snap shot. "This is for the yearbook," she said, holding it up at me, her posy laughing, no, screeching with her from behind her. I stepped forward and knocked her phone out of her hand with the back of my hand, slapping it upwards. She froze with fear, looking at my 'you are SO dead' look. I heard the phone clatter and break as it hit the floor. I wondered if little miss queen bee would make the same noise.
If that never happened,

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 am
ScarlettFire says...

Kiera(Sable):

I pushed open the door to the cafeteria in time to see Anne staring down this cheerleader. I'd got my barings back as soon I was back inside and made my way to the cafeteria.

"Anne!" I screamed and ran forwards, grabbing her hand. "She's not worth it."

The cheerleader chick shot me a nasty look. I turned on her.

"What the f*** is your problem?" I snapped, so close to growling. "You pick on an innocent girl just because you think your bigger than her?" I hissed and then a took a threatening step forward. "Well, you're not bigger than us. You're scum to me!" I roared and turned into a panther, right there in front of the whole student body, right in the middle of the cafeteria.

Several people screamed, including the cheerleader and her friends. I stepped forwards, stalking them as they back away. I wasn't even thinking of the consequences of revealing myself to them could bring.

I roared and was satisfied when the cheerleader fainted. I chuckled a little panther chuckle and turned around, looking up at Anne. I turned back into a human and grinned at her.

"How's that for pay back?" I asked. She just stared at me.

Random avatar

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 am
Todaiking says...

*Alex*
I walk up to the now panther version of Keira and Silver who kis stunned by Keira's actions. Silver notices that I am back looks at me with a grimmace then turns toward Keira.
I say "Keira, that was rash even by my standards... Hopefully no one will report this."
Silver justs contues to grimmace even while not looking at me, I back up to avoid being attacked by her.
Last edited by Todaiking on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 am
ScarlettFire says...

Um, did you see my post?

Random avatar

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 am
Todaiking says...

yep a little to late lol... im on my dsi right now so it takes me a few to type and so i didnt see till after so let me do some fixing to mine

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:42 am
ScarlettFire says...

Alright. It's okay. Sometimes it happens.

Random avatar

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 am
Todaiking says...

ok fixed it hopefully it wont happen again...

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:50 pm
kidashka says...

Kai

I made my way over to Kiera angrily, mentally turning the lights off as I did so. Grabbing her wrist I dragged her outside and glared.
"What were you think-"
I stopped suddenly, trailing off as I noticed something.
"..Nevermind, I'll just, erm, I'm in with the techies so I;ll convince them it was a prank. But-"
Kiera stared back suspiciously. "What's the 'but'?"
I gulped. "That man. He must have- By using your powers, you've activated a tracker."
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 am
fictionfanatic says...

*Jacob*:

I spotted some people who looked like they were after something. I heard them call out something about a panther and I bolted. Someone spotted me and somehow knew I was an experiment. I grabbed him by the throat and threw him in the janiter's closet, welding it shut with fire.

I found the experiments. I'm pretty suer I got them all because my chest felt like it was literaly in flames and it didn't burn anywhere else. "Guys," I managed to say through my teeth "they're here." They all looked at me strangly and I realized that my eyes were their scarlet color.
Live, Love, Laugh

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:30 am

~Silver~

I whatched as Kia pulled Kiera outside, and then the lights turning off. Hahahaha I thought, pay-back time! Sone how, I navigated through the dark, Ok, um, this guy has picked on me since I got here *slap* Oh! One of those dumb cheerleaders *slap* OMG! Litle miss queen bee's awake! *slap* No she's not. Than I got to Alex. What luck. I slaped him the hardest from the back of the head. "That's just the begining" I whispered almost so evily, i creeped myslef out. Then I heard the lights starting to come back on so I ran over to the spot I was in before. No one noticed me move. I the light, it was plain to see some peole were rubbing the back of thier heads. Queeny was arill passed out. No one suspected this small havok was me. But Alex was staring right at me, hints of fear in his eyes.
If that never happened,

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki