z

Young Writers Society

Bonded

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 pm
kokobeans says...

<Kitsune>

I let out a deep sigh. If her clan was up in the mountains, it meant this probably wasn't her city that had been destroyed. That made things a little easier.

I pushed against my knees to stand and lifted my collar over my nose, leaving the girl with my scarf. Hesitantly - true - but she wasn't about to run off anywhere.

I jogged towards Ras to join her on her exploration.

'... First my visions and now this. A stom is coming, and we might not be able to weather it.'

'Ras?' I stopped short of her. She turned around and looked at me. 'Did you...' How was I supposed to ask without accusing? I continued forward to her side. 'Tell me about your visions.'

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:59 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Karana

It's impossible to keep things from these ears of mine. I heard what Ras and Kitsune had said.

"Visions? Then you saw this happen?"

God, please don't let me sound accusing.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 am
sylverdawn says...

<Ras>

I really, need to get rid of that habit of talking to myself. Seriously.

"Karana, you know I was scrying before I met you guys right? Its about the only magic I can do. The visions are always vague, never enough to warn against, and they're usually symbolic. All I can say is this is probably only the beginning. Though I gotta admit what I just said did sound pretty damning.

Take a look around though, earlier I sent Fire to scout out the valley around us, and yet he saw nothing like this. That means this town was intact a matter of hours ago, whatever did this is probably still close by."
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:19 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Karana

That made sense. And there was still a faint trace of a dark power here, a menacing force that we may encounter eventually.

When I told them what I had sensed, they seemed a little tenser.

"But have faith. Relax. As soon I feel it strengthen, I'll tell everyone. And I won't let you fall."

That was a promise I would keep.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe