z

Young Writers Society

Life Of Crime

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:21 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

"Ron-ronny! Wha-what are you doing?" Althea could hardly move her lips and she definitely couldn't move her legs. They were frozen in place. Ronny didn't stop to look back at her.

Althea looked around, almost as if trying to find something that she could grab on to, or someone she could grab onto, that would stop Ronny from walking towards Tiny. But when her eyes settled back on Ronny, he had made his way to Tiny. What is he doing?

Althea was too afraid to go over there. She wasn't the person who handled that kind of stuff. She was never good at it. Brian used to do that. All she could do was watch. And as she stood there, thoughts of betrayl flooded her mind. Is Ronny going to give me up? Am I going to die? Will he have Danny killed too?

These gut wrenching thoughts gave her the strength to move her feet. She was going to go to Danny. He wouldn't turn on her. But first, a drink. She moved over to the bar where a heafty looking man sat facing the liquor. She took a step away from him. Something about him didn't sit right with her.

"Hey, bartender!"

A man began to walk over and as he got closer, she recognized who it was.

"Not you again," Althea moaned.

"You know, you're a lot harder to find than you would think," the guy smirked. It was the idiot waiter she had hit on several times before to get free drinks.

"Lookin for a drink?" he coaxed.

"I'm not flashin you anything if that's what you mean."

"In that case, here's a shot. You look like you need it." He poured a shot of vodka in a shot glass in and slid it in front of Althea. Althea looked from the drink to the bartender.

"Thanks..." she said, suspiciously.

She got it down in one gulp. That stuff was like liquid courage and she could feel her cockiness coming back.

"Thanks, honey."

Althea set the glass down, winked at the man, and began to walk away. She was stopped though by the sound of his voice.

"Well, aren't you going to pay?"

That piece of--

"Yeah." Althea stomped back to the bar, reached in her shirt and pulled out a ten.

"Keep the change. It might help to pay for you to get a real life." Althea gave him her most sarcastic smile and walked towards the club's back doors.

She began to place her hand on the door handle when the door flew open.

"Look who it is! My favorite little wench."

Althea backed up. Kurokawa's timing was horrible...

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

Tiny watched Ronny aproach and saw Killer look over quickly, but she smiled letting him know it was ok.

"I didn't figure to see you here." She said as Ronny sat down.

"We need to talk," He said looking around.

"Why?" She looked his face over. "Last I heard Brian and Althea were in control of the Eagles."

"Brain's dead." He said matter-o-factly.

"So, Althea's in charge or are you too now?" She asked looking around.

"Look who it is! My favorite little wench." Kurokawa said walking in the door blocking Althea's way.

"Hold that thought, I need to deal with a pest Kadikoy." She hissed standing up. She walked to the bar and started talking to the bartender keeping her eye on Althea and Kurokawa. She didn't want to bother Althea, just Kurokawa. She wouldn't step in unless Althea looked like she needed help. Then she would see what Robby wanted.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:50 am
View Likes
EmiSukotto16 says...

((I'm lost now...someone PM me with a short description of what's going on...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Knurla says...

She grinned; Althea was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Tucking the bat beneath her elbow, but still holding it in her left palm, she drew her right fist together and smashed Althea in the face, knocking her back. Stepping around her, she made her way over to Ronny, but someone else caught her eye....Tiny's bodyguard. Her eyes scanned over the awe-struck crowd as Althea looked at her, shocked, nose bleeding.

Kurokawa's line of sight stopped on the girl at the bar, Tiny. Tiny had been watching her, and was ready to approach Kurokawa, had she not done it first.

"What are you doing here? I've got...better things to do." Kurokawa was speaking to Tiny, but she glanced over to Ronny, who was now by Althea's side.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Oh really?" Tiny demanded, Killer shot her a watch it look and she smiled, "I think we have something to talk about Kurokawa."

"Really, and what would I want to do talking to someone like you?" She demanded,

"If you want to keep your head you will." Tiny said low enough for just Kurokawa to hear. That made her smile,

"Ha, there's nothing you could do to me." SHe laughed,

"Just cause I've been gone for a few days doesn't mean I couldn't whoop your sorry..." Killer walked out of the building, but Tiny knew he wasn't going to be gone for long. "You know who killed Kevin, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you. BUT just to let you know, leave Althea alone, and you or any of you gang kill one, just ONE Cobra and I"ll hunt you down personally." Tiny held her glare, she wanted to kill her now but that would be suicide.
Want a Readers crit???

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Gadi. says...

Ronny couldn't help glare at Kurokawa. What a b****. He hated her, and it wasn't just tribal hate, or gang hate, or hate that you want to kill someone--it was repungance.

What made her punch Althea so hard? In public? Ronny knew Kurokawa: she never, ever hit someone or killed someone in her own bar. It was stupid how she did that. He could see the manager of the place walking towards Kurokawa.

All the people there saw it. How...how stupid is she? He never thought Kurokawa...wow.

He helped Althea up and took out his gun.

"You touch us again, you're dead."

Kurokawa looked at them in fury, smoke rising out of her nostrils, and briskly walked outside. There was a loud crash, a scream, and quick running. Ronny and Althea went outside, and even before he saw it he knew.

Danny was lying on the asohalt, blood gurgling from his head. Shatters of metal from the baseball bat were spreckled all across his bloody forehead.

---------------------------------------

Don't make him die--I think he should be taken care of in the hospital and then return for some climax.
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Tiny ran outside at the noise. Killer was by the body just as fast as Ronny and Althea,

"Killer get the car, quick." She said, he nodded there was a cut on his hand, he had probably tried to help Danny and gotten out of Kurokawa's way before she pulled a gun.

"What are you doing?" Althea demanded,

"Getting him to a hospital, what do you think?" She demanded,

"He is related to a Kadikoy though." She replied as Killer ran over and picked Danny up. Tiny followed the other two close behind.

"Doesn't matter, if Kurokawa wants him dead I think he deserves to live." She repiled jumping in the front. "Now you can come or stay its up to you." Killer had laid Danny in the back and buckled him in best he could.
Want a Readers crit???

404 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Gadi. says...

"Tiny, I'll be coming with you and Danny--I..I need to talk with you." Ronny said; Tiny eyed him suspiciously, but then nodded. Killer and Althea ran to his car and got in.

"Are you okay?" Ronny asked Danny as he stepped into the front seat.

"M..Ah....."

"I think he'll be okay till we get there." Tiny said as she turned the car on and screeched it into a left turn.

"Tiny, I want us to be allies."

"Sh..." Tiny said, "let's not talk right now."

When they saw the hospital right in front of them, about five blocks away, she said, "Aren't we already?"
it is so far away

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:29 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Well...I." He started,

"We are both against Kurokawa, so I would think that would make us allies in one way or the other." She said,

"But I'm not just talking that. I mean acctualy allies, not just on one thing." He said as they pulled up in front of the hospital.

"From where I'm concerend we are, y'all have never done anything to harm us that I am a where of. So we are allies." She jumped out of the car and Killer grabbed Danny. They rushed inside, Robby and Althea following. Two nurses rushed over and started asking questions.

"Just take care of him." Killer hissed, "Only thing that matters is he needs help if he's gonna live." The nurses listened and soon had Danny back in a room being taken care of.
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:26 am
Knurla says...

(Ok guys, this story has gone completely against Kurokawa's character. In Kurokawa's last interaction with Danny, she made it clear that she would never hurt him.)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:32 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

^ Good point. I was just about to say something about that. Thanks for speaking up first. I'm going to try and fix it if I can in this post.

Althea paced the waiting room floor. Her heart was flooding with emotions and she couldn't control any of them. Time was of no matter anymore. She concentrated on the floor tiles, counting them as she paced back and forth.

Her hair clung to her forehead, sweat beads settling on her smooth skin. Her eyes glossy, unable to see anything but the floor tiles. Her breath was heavy and she could hear it echo in the room. Her body shook from both fear and anger. She wanted to kill Kurokawa, but she didn't want to leave Danny. It was one thing for Kurokawa to hit her, but she could have killed Danny!

Althea heard a loud clanging noise. Her head shot up. She watched an older man being pushed in a wheel chair out the hopsital room doors by a nurse in white dress. She took a quick glance at Tiny and Ronny who were sitting in a corner, whispering to one another. What made Tiny want to help Danny? Why would she even care about any of them?

She lost interest and continued pacing the floor, counting the tiles. 193...194...195...

Her thoughts were interuppted by a body bumping into hers. She looked up and saw a doctor in a white coat walking past her.

"Watch where you're going," she mumbled.

She decided to stop pacing and sat down in a chair, the furthest one from Ronny and Tiny. She didn't want to hear what they were talking about. It wasn't near as important to her as what might happen to Danny. A few minutes past before she could not longer sit. She had to get up and do something. Just sitting there wasn't enough.

She saw a couple of nurses talking behind a large glass window, and working on what looked like paperwork. She needed to see if Danny was alright. She got up and walked over to the window, tapping on it to get the women's attention.

The one closest to the window looked up, walked over to the window, opened it, and with a warm tone asked, "What can I do for you, dear?"

Althea stumbled on her words. "There was just a man-- a man who was brought in and he-- he, umm-- had an injury to his head. Do-- do you know if he's alright?

The woman took a step over to the computer and asked, "Can you give me a name?"

"Althea Bennett."

The lady laughed lightly. "No, no honey. What's the man's name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's uh, Danny Marshall."

The lady typed something in. "He's in recovery. Room 219."

Althea's stomach jumped. Danny was okay!

"Thank you miss!"

Althea dashed past the hospital doors and ran down the hall.

"209... 211... 215... 219!"

Althea stopped right in front of the door and took a deep breath. She was about to push the door open when she heard voices. She took her hand off the door and replaced it with her ear.

"I'm so sorry Danny. I don't know what to do. I'm... You'll have to forgive me because I can't go back on what I did. But I will make this up to you. I promise."

Althea took her ear off the door and ran down the hallway and around the nearest corner. She peaked around the wall and saw the most remarkable thing. The person that had walked out of Danny's hospital room was Kurokawa.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

OOC: Maybe, she didn't think it was Danny, that it might have been someone else in her way, you never know, we really need to figure out how to make this more fair :D
Want a Readers crit???

404 Reviews

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:21 am
Gadi. says...

OMG I FORGOT!
Sorry. Or maybe it could have been someone else who hit Danny! So then when he's concious again he'll tell us and it'd be a complete surprise! Maybe they wanted to hit Kurokawa instead, but then hit Danny.

Sorry guys, can't write anything now...just read over..,
it is so far away

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:23 am
Knurla says...

(Ok, Thanks. I'll try to go with it.)

Tears stung her eyes, hard. They knocked at the back of her eyelids like water trying to escape from a cracked dam.Jesus...It was an accident. I thought he was one of Tiny or Althea's men, and I freaked! What have I done? Then it hit her. The tears were flowing non-stop, and this was definitely not like her.

Kurokawa bolted off into the ladies bathroom, making her way to one of the sinks lining the wall. Looking at her reflection, she became disgusted. Her eyes were red from tears, and drooping from despair. Kurokawa turned on the cold water and splashed some on her face, the sobbing slowed, but did not cease.

404 Reviews

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:21 am
Gadi. says...

Tiny stood up in mid sentence and said to Ronny, "Did you see that?"

"What?"

"Kurokawa just ran from Danny's room!"

Ronny stood up and darted down the hall. "Sh*t sh** sh** sh** sh**!" he whispered as he ran. I told them to watch that nobody went inside!

He barged in but Danny was still breathing, in his bed, asleep. Maybe she poisoned him! Danny couldn't believe all that Kurokawa did today. First, she hit Althea in her own bar, then she tried to kill Danny, and now she came into the hospital to make sure he was dead!

He took his pistol out and got closer and closer to the crying sounds. Then Althea came from behind him and he felt the icy metal against his temple. "Don't move, Ronny."

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Protecting you. If you kill her for no reason, one of her men will come to hunt you down."

"No reason? She just tried to kill Danny!"

"Yeah. And she apologized."

"What is this crap? So what? That doesn't mean anything!"

She cocked the gun. "I choose if something means something or doesn't. You hear me?"

"Are you insane?"

She didn't answer. She took his arm and clenched onto tight, a manuever that caused him to moan in pain, and the pistol fell down on the marbel. She reached down, picked it up as he still moaned, and pointed both of them at his head.

"I hate her. I do. But you don't kill her. Okay? If you really want her to die, I will kill her."

Everybody was going crazy today, he thought as he saw Tiny approaching them.
it is so far away

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester