Young Writers Society

School of Crazy and Weird People

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:25 pm
Firearris says...

<< Oy! Guys, don't let this die! >>
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:11 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

I sat there as everyone left. I was alone, again. I heaved a deep sigh. 'Now I can finally think clearly' I said to myself. Laying back down, I concentrated as hard as I could on what just happened.
'Where did that stupid tidal wave come from, and why did the headmaster take the blame?' my thoughts wandered through my mind as I closed my eyes.
They quickly flickered open again. My senses were flaring. Completely alert, I awoke to see a person standing over me, a look of concern was briefly set into place, but it was soon unsettled by a sudden look of surprise. I snarled at him, putting on my most ferocious face. He backed away quickly, almost bumping into his pony friend. The pony let out a quick whinny, but then he talked.
"Hey, watch it!" it said. I got up quickly, almost too quickly, but I was soon beside the horse. It jumped to the side as it realized I was next to it.
"So," I started, "A talking horse and a green haired boy were watching me 'sleep'?" I put air quotations over the word sleep. A look of confusion swept over the green haired boy's face as I grinned.

245 Reviews

Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:55 am
Firearris says...

Arina turned into a horse and galloped back to the courts after seeing the docter, she went into the courts and saw a pony, Asuna, and a green haired kid.
"Hi guys." Arina said, she was still in the form of a horse.

Take that, Lumi.

245 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:01 am
Firearris says...

Name: Brett

Species: Human, but has powers

height: 6 foot

Hair: spiky brown

Eyes: blue

Personality: Nice, and hits on lots of girls

History: He has had many relationships with girls, Arina was his girlfriend until she broke up with him in their old school, now he is in the SOCP (school of crazy people). His family sent him here because they didn't care about him and because he had a power.

Power: He can turn into animals, and he can hypnotize girls into liking him, but he can't make it so they don't break up with him.

---------------------------------------------

Brett walked into the gym ans saw a pony, a girl, a green haired boy, and a horse. The horse turned into human and sat on the bleachers next to Asuna. Arina looked up at Brett and stood up. Arina started walking up to him and stopped. Her face showed anger, not happiness or sorrow, anger.
"Hey Arina, long time no-" He started. Arina punched him in the face before running out of the gym. The green-haired boy raised his eyebrow before looking back up at Asuna.

Take that, Lumi.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:40 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Name: Luna

Grade: Ninth

Species: Elf/Human

Height: 5'11

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Personallity: Shy, Cautious, Angered-Easily, Sweet, Crazy

History: Last year she was hit by a car and forgot everything except her powers and her pet. She also knows for sure that she has no family.

Powers: Transforming, Flying, Catching things on fire, talking in animal, teleportation

Extra: A wolf named Tamaru that can shrink and grow

63 Reviews

Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:49 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

The taxi pulled up to the school and I stepped out, cussing at the driver. I slammed the door and walked up to the school doors. Reaching in my pocket, I pulled out a peice of blue paper and read it. Room 126? I guess I can use my powers on that. I put my hand over my bags and snapped my fingers. In a blink of an eyes they all dissappeard. Tamaru barked at my heels. I put my hand on the ground, Tamaru stepped up and I lifted her to my shoulder. She barked happily as I ran towards the gym. Might as well meet some people.

245 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:25 am
Firearris says...

*Yay! More people!*

Arina walked out of the gym and saw a girl coming. Arina turned around to find Brett coming out of the gym. She turned into a little bird and flew back into the gym before turning back to normal and sitting next to Asuna.
"Where'd the headmaster go?" Arina asked as she picked up a basketball.

Take that, Lumi.

63 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Luna ran towards the gym and stopped at the very first person she saw. Blue eyes. Brown Hair. Around six foot. She noted in her mind quickly.

"Hi! I'm Luna!" I said cheerfully and reached out to shake his hand.

245 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 am
Firearris says...

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Brett." He said as he shook her hand. "Want to go in the gym?" He asked her. She nodded and they both started walking to the gym.

Take that, Lumi.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:30 am
Light_Devil says...

wow . . . i haven't wrote in ages . . . I assumed this Plot was dead . . . . sorry!

<Lassie>

Lassie looked at the guy who was supposedly sleeping and then to the other horse.

He neighed his appreciation and attempted at cat-call, she turned into a human and his whistle went flat, Oh man, can't a guy get a break around here?

Sighing he watched as they girl walked up to guy who had begun to say something and she PUNCHED him in the face . . .

"Alright . . . why she go and do that for?"

Both the green haired guy and the guy who had been "sleeping" earlier turned to look at him.

"I mean . . . does she make a habbit of hitting people she barely knows?"

Oh well, she knows me pretty well I hope . . . well at least she's seen my face!

Lassie gazed at the dumbstruck duo, "Are you guys alright? Did she blast you with some 'mind' powers or something?"

Lassie attempted to make exclamation marks with his hooves, but gave up after a short minute.

------------------

GO DUDES!
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

245 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
Firearris says...

Arina tossed the ball she was holding. Brett and some other girl walked in the gym.
"Hey, whats your name?" Arina asked her as she sat down.
"I'm Luna, who are you?"
"Arina." She responded. Brett sat down also.
"Arina, c'mon. I didn't do anything wrong." He said. Arina just glared at him before talking with Asuna.

Take that, Lumi.

63 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:35 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Luna smiled at the girl named Arina. Ok I got friends. Happy now? I said through my mind and to Tama. Tama barked happily from my shoulder. Now go practice your powers. Tama said back. I guess I should. Besides I can feel tension between Brett and Arina. I thought with a sigh.

"It was nice meeting all of you!" I said before getting up and walking towards the door.

245 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:48 pm
View Likes
Firearris says...

"See you later, luna." Arina shouted to her as she walked out. Asuna continued to talk with Arina until Arina got up.
"Well, I have to go." She said as she got up and transformed into a cheetah before running out.

Take that, Lumi.

63 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:04 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

"Yeah. See you la-" I began to say just as Arina shot past me in cheetah form. I smiled and walked out the door. I turned the corner and began to run towards the grass. I laughed the second my foot touched the ground. It felt so good to be here instead of that goverment controled nut hut. I transformed into a lioness and began running in a circle. Tama jumped off my shoulder and expanded to regular form. My paws caught fire and began to scorch the ground.

A little later I jumped out of the little circle and watched the flames die out. I collapsed to the ground, exhausted.

"Tired already?" Tamaru asked finally able to talk. I nodded and rolled on my side transforming back to my normal form.

"Making flames like that is the hardest, Tama." I said.

"I know. And I keep asking you not to call me that. It's Tamaru. Ru. Ru. Ru." She said a little annoyance added to her voice. I laughed and closed my eyes, the eyes that never really closed.

"All right, Ru." I joked. Suddenly a voice interuppted my thoughts.

245 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:50 pm
Firearris says...

Brett walked up to Luna.
"Hi again." He said. "Would you like to hang out?" He said as he tried to hypnotize her. His power didn't always work.

Take that, Lumi.

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind