Young Writers Society

Twilight 2

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:45 am
Rydia says...

Olivia

"Yeah," I replied. "Yeah I do." Danny grunted and turned away. We walked further into the forest in silence until we reached the werewolf sentries who marked the edge of our territory.

"You're not going to talk to them again," Danny whispered in a low, firm, confident voice.

"If you say so," I replied in a resignd tone but I knew I would meet them again.

"There's a good girl," Danny pulled me closer to him and placed a kiss upon my forehead. If only he'd known that I would sneak out the very next night to join my new friends in their forest. Perhaps if he'd prevented me things would have turned out differently.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:57 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

"Hey, Nix, do you have anywhere to stay tonight? I no one of our friends slept in a tree at some point in time." I chuckled remebering Olivia's odd sleeping place.

((I'll write more later...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:13 pm
Knurla says...

( I know you posted that while you was in the library, so it's ok.)

Nix snapped to attention at Clara's voice, it startled her, for she had been lost in her own thoughts for a moment there.

"Um...I...uhh...Yeah. I actually have my own little place here in town. A small apartment. With shudders over the few windows." She cleared her throat and stood up.

"So really, do you have somewhere to stay? I have an extra bed, and a couch, if Anna would like to come along. It's not a big house or anything, but it's right in town, so if you need anything you can just walk there."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Riley jumped down on the retreting deer as it ran from Colt she bite into its neck as it screamed and twisted in pain. It finally stopped moving and Colt caught up. They drained the blood and put the remains to where a were or some animal would be able to feist off of it.

"Not to bad." Colt smiled,

"Why did you leave?" She asked looking at him, he sighed and looked around. His eyes landed on the moon and she saw a hint of saddness.

"After my brother was killed there wasn't anything but you keeping me here. When you told me to leave, I left. I had nothing else holding me down and no matter how badly I wanted to stay I didn't' figure you would let me back. I thought you were done with me for good. So I left, I had nothing. I didn't care what I did. But I couldn't stay away. I had to come back, I had to see you Riley." He said looking down at her. Riley wiped blood from her mouth and frowned.

"I didn't mean to tell you to leave. I was mad, I was hungry and I don't know what came over me." She said quietly.

"I know, and I tried to tell myself you didn't mean it but I just couldn't convince myself to come back until now." He sighed and started walking again.

"So what changed your mind?" She asked gently,

"I missed you. I wanted to see you so bad I didn't care if you yelled or screamed at me. Or just ignored me, I had to see you again." He replied, "And...."

"And what?" She asked,

"I heard there is a price for you and the other lead vampires in theses areas by the weres. Clara and Anna are on that list too. I couldn't stay away anymore knowing you were in trouble." He said,

"That is news to me. I know they have always despised us, but to put a price on OUR heads. We are probably the most dangerous vampires to them." She said,

"And they know it. They are careful Riley. They know about Nix, and Clara's powers if you will. THey know it wont be easy but they want y'all dead and any vampire or person that gets in the way." He replied looking at her again, "They wont stop at anything to destroy y'all."

*Hope this is good*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:10 pm
Knurla says...

(I want to post, but I have to wait for either Emi or Ayumi to respond to my last one)
Formerly known as AmberAngst

28 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:10 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Sorry, Amber...)

Clara

"I have a nice house near the river. It's a five bedroom, three bath. Fairly nice." I said with a smile. "It gets lonely, though. I've been begging Anna to move in for months now."

"I have a perfectly good place of my own." Anna scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't have to pay to live with me!"

Anna just sighed and I turned back to Nix. "You can always stay with me. Anytime you want." I smirked. "Unless I'm out clubbing."

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**By the way, my two peeps might drop by your place**
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:36 am
Knurla says...

She watched the two have a small "falling out", and giggled.

"Well, I really like being close to town...Although sometimes the small apartment really gets to my claustrophobia. Too much anxiety there. And you know good and well I'd be out clubbing, too."
She playfully shoved Clara's arm, and smiled at Anna.

"I guess I could take you up on the offer...if of course I wouldn't be a bother." She looked down at the ground for a second, then back up at Clara.

28 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:43 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((That's fine with me TN))

Clara

"You're always welcome!" I said brightly. "The house is pretty big and one little girl like me can fill it too well. Besides, Anna's just can't keep up with my party animal-ness." I giggled at my new word.

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 pm
Knurla says...

Her faced warmed with a smile, it was good to have real friends now.

"Thanks...Umm...You wanna head out there now, or...?" She half-shrugged and looked at Clara with an "I don't know" expression. She was getting kind of tired anyways, so it would be a good idea to go ahead and go.

28 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:06 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara

I nodded at Nix. "Sure, it's getting late and my head hurts from all the excitement." I rubbed my head for emphasis. Focusing on such bulky bodies like that of a werewolf really sent a killer headache through me.

"Anna, what's your plan?"

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:59 am
sasquash says...

*ok, so ive been gone for a while, and i read up on everything, but im still utterly confused! I dont know whats going on, can someone help me out, please?*
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

they fought a bunch of weres and are now all going home to sleep and hang out*
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:11 pm
Knurla says...

Emi keeps posting really short, so I don't have anything to work off of. Can someone step in and interact with Nix or something? I want to post. *

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:31 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Riley and Colt ran towards Clara's house. THey would tell the others what Colt knew and hang out. Riley walked in quietly. Colt right behind her. She smiled when she saw Nix sitting on the couch not paying attention. the other two girls on two seperate chairs.

"What ya watchin?" She asked, all three jumped,

*sorry its short**
Want a Readers crit???

I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera