z

Young Writers Society

The Poor Scarecrow

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:36 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi knelt beside Kisa to examine the body.

"This is recent. This blood being so fresh..." She ran her fingers along the wounds, not caring that she got blood on her hands. She'd seen worse before... "Looks like kunai and katana."

Emi gasped, being nearer to the head. She untied the ninja's headband and, with careful fingers, held it up for the others to see.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:51 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Forgive my absence, but I have been in the Georgia mountains all week and had no internet access. Unfortunately I have limited time and will post later...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:30 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I finally have alot of time to be on, so I can continue posting. Do you girls want to continue with this storybook?
I will always fight back, no matter what.

164 Reviews

Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:19 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

I do!!!!
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:32 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

:thrusts hand in air: AYE!

I think we need to do some plotting, tho. :?
ohmeohmy

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:52 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Majorly! Why don't we start a discussion thread?

280 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:57 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Sayou! "TPS DT"
ohmeohmy

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:50 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

"Sand ninja?!" Ayumi exclaimed, taking the bloody band from her cousin. Yeah, that was the Hidden Sand symbol...but why were they here?

A hoarse cough broke the silence. All three leapt to their feet, Ayumi slipping a kunai out of her belt.

A figure was sitting in the back of the cavern with his back against the wall. Blood was splattered on and around him...

Ayumi cautiously approached him. "Who's there?"

280 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:57 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

"Wait! I've seen you with...!" Kisa gasped. "The Kazekage!" she knelt by him, squinting in the fractured light to see his bruised face more clearly.

The man nodded weakly, some blood spilling from his mouth and onto his already unsalvageable clothing.

"Snap," muttered Ayumi under her breath, also kneeling to get a better look.

The man's eyelids slid shut, apparently sinking into disturbed unconciousness.

"Damn the scroll, we've got to get this guy back to Konoha!" said Kisa, checking his shoulders. "Give me a hand with him, Ayumi? We can get him out and I can manage some sort of stretcher."

"Through the waterfall, Kisa? Are you crazy?" demanded Emi.

Kisa grunted under the weight.

"Probably. I agreed to join the same team as Seikyou-teme, didn't I? Just trust me here."

"Three...two...one!" Ayumi and Kisa, supporting the Jonin between them, leapt through the waterfall.

Ayumi was surprised to feel nothing- she didn't get doused a second time by the water. Neither was Kisa or the male shinobi.

"What the hell-?"

"Genkai." said Kisa through her teeth.

Emi emerged from behind them. "What do we do about the dead fogey?"
ohmeohmy

164 Reviews

Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:56 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi looked at Emi as they continued down a trail toward Konoha.

"Think you can find Kakashi-sensei and the others?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Kisa and I are going back to Konoha. This guy needs help bad!"

"Kay!" Emi leapt off, heading in the other direction to find the rest of the squad.

Ayumi then looked at Kisa. "I think we need to try and stop the bleeding before we continue. He could bleed to death!"

280 Reviews

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:19 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Kisa nodded. "I...might have an idea. It's risky, though, and we'll need to move this guy as soon as the jutsu's complete." Ayumi nodded.

"A stretcher would be good. I don't think we have enough strength to get him all the way back to Konoha."

"Right. You get some local materials and do your best. Keep an eye out, though, my back's going to be completely visible."

"Hai."

"Set him down in the water, away from the waterfall."

"Are you serious? That'll just make him bleed more!"

"Time is of the essence!"

When the man was safely afloat, Kisa threw some kunai to land in a circle around his body.

"Suiton: Su no Shimizu!"

Water Element: Nest of Life Water!

The water began to dance around his body, engulfing it in a burst to the sky.

It foamed away to reveal the man, a thick layer of water completely covering his body. The mud had been washed away from him, but the blood stayed against what little was left of his skin.

"We've got to stay near a fresh water source, or the jutsu won't hold," said Kisa, panting from the sudden loss of Chakra.
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:19 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I'll post soon, I just don't have time for long posts.

185 Reviews

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:36 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Alright Seikyou, let's go!" Isumi sped off twoards the stream. Seikyou followed him.

"Go and take care of them, I'll deal with this one," said one of the jonin to the other.

"Isumi, why are we going this way?"

But before Isumi could answer Seikyou was hit in the face. The Join then grabed Isumi and threw him into the stream. "You two are pathetic."

"Don't underestemate us!" yelled Seikyou. He ran at the jonin, but he just caught Seikyou's hand. "Got you."

"What?"

Seikyou grabed the jonins wrist and wouldn't let go. "Now Isumi!"

Isumi burst out of the water with amazing speed and punched the jonin across the face sending him flying.

"You brats think you've won?"

The Jonin appered behind the two genin and grabed them both.

"Wait, a shadow clone!" yelled Isumi.

"That's right." The real Jonin apeared infront of them. "Try this, Earth Shatter!" The ground around him began to shatter and it ran right at Isumi and Seikyou sending rocks into the air and hiting them with a trumendous force.

Isumi and Seikyou were able to get up but not without signs of injury.

(I'll finish later, someone can take Kakashi, but I want to finish this fight on my own.)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:12 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Emi stopped in a clearing and looked around. It was quiet, but she slowed her breathing and listened more carefully and heard a faint, low booming coming from her right. Her head snapped in the direction of the sound and she hurried into the canopy.

The battle was almost a mile from where she had stopped and it looked like all hell had broken loose. Emi could tell that a Earth-style jutsu had been used from how the ground was broken and large chunks of earth rose up from the ground.

Seikyou and Isumi were standing to Emi's left more than fifty meters away and were injured. She couldn't find Kakashi.

"Damn." She said and pulled out a kunai, ready to attack.

A hand grabbed her wrist and she heard a voice behind her. "Wait."

Emi turned to face Kakashi-sensei.

"Let them handle this." He said, not taking his eyes off the battle. He released her hand.

"They're injured." Emi said looking back to the battle.

"Let them handle it." Kakashi said again.

Reluctantly, Emi put her kunai away. "If anything happens, I'm going to help them."

Kakashi said nothing and Emi turned to see he had disappeared. She turned and focused on the scene before her.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

185 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:57 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Damn, what do we do Isumi?"

"Wait for an opening and strike."

"Alright, I trust you, but what can you do by yourself?"

Isumi charged at the Jonin. Then, just as he was going to hit, he disapeared and then reappeared behind him.

"What?!"

Isumi punched the Jonin across the face, then bolted down to him and kicked him into the stream. Next, Isumi dashed at the water and preformed a seiris of hand signs, "Water style, water dragon fang!"

The Jonin jumped out of the water, but it was to late. A large amount of water formed around Isumi's right arm, "Take this!"

A dragon shot out of his hand at the Jonin catch hin on the shoulder. The water dragon bit into it and stoped the Jonin from being able to move.

"Now's my chance," said Seikyou. He dashed at the Jonin preforming the hand signs snake, rooster, monkey, boar, hoarse, tiger, "Katon, fire ball jutsu!"

The Jonin was engulfed in flame. When Seikyou finally stopped there was only a cripy figure where the man once was. He was dead.

Bananas
— looseleaf