z

Young Writers Society

Dark Fey

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sun May 09, 2010 7:35 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Gabe

I quickly jumped to my feet. "Of course," I said hurriedly. "You coming, Lillian?"

"I have a drunken friend right here, I don't think I'll be able to make it," she said, seeming actually like she wished she could. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, though."

"Ok," Selene said.

"Let's go," I said. "You lead the way, then."
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Selene
I walked out of the apartment calling goodbye to Lilian over my shoulder. When I got outside I saw fey,fey and more fey. I groaned inwardly and Gabe asked "What's wrong?" I looked at him pointedly and then he understood. "Just walk and talk." I said as quietly as I could in his ear. He nodded
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Random avatar

Mon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Gabe

Fey liked action. They were flighty little things- they didn't stay long if they didn't think they could get a reaction.

"So... how have you been?" Lamer than lame- exactly what might bore them.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Selene
"Great thanks." I said smiling at him. "How about you?"

Random avatar

Tue May 11, 2010 1:48 am

Claudia

"The same," I heard one of them say. From the shadows of the road, I walked towards them. In my human form, I quickly used my power to make it seem like I truly was human. It fooled everyone, even those who could see Fey.

"Excuse me, do you have the time?" I asked politely. "And a phone I could borrow?"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Selene
My eyes narrowed into a glare as a girl that had appeared out of nowhere asked for a phone and the time. "It's 11:30 at night and my grandmother doesn't like me lending my phones to strangers." I said in an icy and biting tone. She seemed taken aback at my tone and I shoved past her my bare skin coming into contact with her arm and my Sight intensified confirming the fact that she was a faery. I smirked as I continued to walk the other fey stopping by her to say "Nice try Claudia."

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Gabe

"She really, really wants to talk to you, Selene," I said. "She's not going to give up."

"How do you know?" she asked.

"Reading minds? Remember?"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Selene
I sighed and handed my phone to Claudia watching to make sure that she didn't steal it. She finished making her phone call and handed it to me. "Thanks." She said cheerfully. "No problem." I said shrugging. "So where are you guys headed?" She asked. "My place." I said cautiously. She looked at us with a look of surprise and shock on her face and I turned bright red as I realized what she thought I was implying.

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Gabe

"Really?" Claudia asked, tapping her fingers on her bracelet. I could already see the gossip mill zooming.

"I'm just walking her home," I said quickly.

"Really? So are you two... together, then?" She asked.

I gave her an annoyed look. "We're friends. And since when do strangers interrogate people that just lent something to them?" I added. "C'mon, Sel, lets go."
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Selene
We walked past Claudia who was running to the other fey and telling them about us. "Keli's going to be pissed." One of them said loud enough for us to hear. I rolled my eyes and muttered "I don't give a damn." We continued to walk until we reached my house. "Well this is where I live would you like to come in gram would love to meet you?" I asked.

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Gabe

"Sure," I said, slightly nervous. "Let's go in."

I followed her into her house, looking all around. We walked into a room and there was her Grandmother, seated on a chair and reading something.

"Hey, Gram," Selene said, "I brought someone to meet you."

I plastered a smile on my face. "I'm Gabe," I said.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:22 pm
View Likes

Selene
Grams looked up from her book and smiled warmly at Gabe who relaxed a real smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you I suppose you are one of the 2 people besides Selene who has the Sight?" She asked standing up and walking over to him. "That is correct." He said nervous because although Grams was shorter then him she was scary when she got mad. " Se-se!" Mike shouted running and grabbing one of my legs. I laughed and hugged him my face full of love and affection. "Hey Mike Wazowski." I said kissing the top of his head. He saw Gabe and looked at him. "You can see the pretty people to." He said calmly as if he was commenting on the weather. "Pretty people?" Gabe asked looking at me. "Fey." I replied. "Ah. Yeah I can buddy." he said. "Cool. Selene are you going to sing me to sleep tonight?" He asked looking at me with huge puppy dog eyes. "Alright." i said laughing as he took mine and Gabes hands and dragged me into his room. It had light blue walls and spongebob everywhere. He sat on the bed and looked at me expectantly. "Anything in particular?" I asked. "Something from Evanescence." He said laying down. I tucked him in and sat on a chair next to his bed. I sang "I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
That I've come to believe my soul's on the other side.
All the little pieces falling, shatter.
Shards of me,
Too sharp to put back together.
Too small to matter,
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
If I try to touch her,
And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well.
Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child.
Lie to me,
Convince me that I've been sick forever.
And all of this,
Will make sense when I get better.
But I know the difference,
Between myself and my reflection.
I just can't help but to wonder,
Which of us do you love.
So I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no...
Bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe,
I breathe-
I breathe no more."
When I finished he was already asleep. I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room behind Gabe closing the door leaving it open just a crack.
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Gabe

The moment the door was closed, I said in a whisper, "Geez, I knew you were amazing at singing in front of crowds but that was even better," I said. Even in the dim light of the hallway I could see her turn red.

"Thanks," she said.

"Cute little brother, by the way," I said with a laugh. "Mike... right?"

"Yeah," Selene said.

"Good taste in music."

She laughed. "Yeah, I know."
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Selene
"He loves to have me sing him to sleep it keeps away the nightmares." I whispered as we walked down the hallway. "What nightmares?" He asked as we walked into the living room where Grams was reading again. I sighed "He saw faeries rape another faery and he has never quite got over it except he says that its me he sees." I said quietly crossing my arms. "Poor kid." He said sympathetically.

Random avatar

Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 pm
View Likes

Gabe
"Poor kid," I said. It was true. That was a heavy burden for someone that young to carry. "Good thing he has you."

"Yeah... but sometimes I think it's not enough," she whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It... doesn't matter," she said quietly.

"Obviously you said it for a reason. It matters to me, Selene," I said, looking into her eyes. "Please tell me."
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena