z

Young Writers Society

YWS-2

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:53 am
deleted6 says...

I had no hat on and was just recovering from getting hit "Bloomin heck!!!!!!!!!, ouch"
I pick my self up and fall down again.

"DARNNNNNNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:53 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Now the suprime tyranical dictator of the world, and having installed puppet governers in several rebelling states- I systematically gave cushy, high paying, low yeild jobs to all the members of YWS.

Fontroy was given a position entiteled High interest accounting and forieng budget trading. What's that mean? Well, if there were other countries to trade with, he might have something to do, since there isn't- he'll have the days to himself.

Zelithon was given a position heading up the kareoke style martial arts programs installed throughout the world. Since it didn't exist, all the work was done.

Grif was given the job of making sure encyclopedias didn't contain the word flapfingleadopplegangernipplehead- since I just made it up, it wasn't going to be a problem for a long time.

Silent Aviator was told to repair invisible aircraft for Wonder Woman, and a team of crack engeneers and scientists that could see invisible aircraft, who would do all the work for him.

Snoink remained the YWS-ME ambassador.

Jennafina was given an army of chior singers, and fantaboulous music. All of whom sing for me.

C Eloicn was given a small army capeable of fighting in space, yet so loyal to me that they would sooner kill her than turn on me. Besides, the army was much to small to overthrow even a small portion of the planet. It had its own command structure and everything. The army ownership was more like a titular thing.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:12 am
zelithon says...

I went into a short winter hibernation but now I am awake agian!
Colin hissed at Qi for no apparant reason. I started teaching karate caryokey to everyone. No one seemes to notice Colin or dancing singing karate for the matter... I wonder why. :-k
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:15 pm
ummcowsareawesome says...

Suddenly, an amazingly beautiful creature enters the scene. With a blood-red body, and amazing intelligence, everyone just stood there in awe.
"I have come," Ummcowsareawesome starts, "to reveal your stupity for you."
Everyone cheered and hooted but Umm just simply smiled.
LoveHorseshoe79 (4:28:03 PM): the worst thing is to make someone you love miserable because they are so scared to like someone else because you are always hovering over them

Yes, I know, I'm very wise and knowing.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:48 pm
Jennafina says...

I left my choresters to go stair at the 'beautiful creature' which, to me, looked like something that had just walked out of a dilbert cartoon.

Umm continued smiling serenely, as if she had just bethrowed enlightenment on the entire ship.

"Come to me, and let my show you your idiotic ways," she said.

My hand strayed to my bow. I didn't want to know my 'idiotic ways'!

I looked around, but was unable to recognise anyone, because most people had changed their avatars. I was particularly worried about what would happen when Emma came around, having turned into a grammar bat.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:00 pm
zelithon says...

Without warning an anvil fell on Umm and when removed reavealed a coyote who was Umm. I was tyhe one who dropped the anvil. :twisted:
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:23 am
Firestalker says...

Hey why did everyone stop posting suddenly??. I liked it so far very funny.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken