z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm
View Likes
Kamas says...

Nadia

"I'm 17, and an undercover cop?" she said, raising her eyebrow.

She nudged her gun farther back behind her and pulled on her leather jacket again.

"Ya, undercover cop." she repeated.

"Well then, you got quite the imagination." Nadia said sarcastically.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm
View Likes
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Raptor rubbed a hand over his face. Did he hit his head when he fell? This was insane! First there were cars and people falling every where, and then famous figures were pouring in.

And now his friends from school were acting odd. I mean seriously a cop? What's happened to my friends? Or is it only me that is messed up in the head?

He put his right foot in front of him when he caught sight of the zombie in the distance. "Get him!" Raptor said pointing to the fleeing zombie.

His friends looked at him as if hadn't registered what he said. "I'm sorry what?" said Vera.

"I said-" he didn't finishing his sentence and simply ran after the zombie on his own. While he was incredibly strong and agile he did not have limitless stamina. His lungs ached like there were a fire raging within them as he ran after they zombie. Did zombies get tired? If they didn't then he would never catch it.

Of course they don't, they dead and can't feel a thing. But, wait... this isn't the George A. Romero type of zombie. He's more like the remake of Dawn of the Dead, and the 28 movies variety. One fast son of a gun. And just what the heck does, "F@#$ing nursery school." mean? I never did understand that line from the Dawn of the Dead remake. Shut up Raptor, you're talking to yourself while chasing a zombie who has something that you need to get you and your friends back to your time period.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm
Kamas says...

Nadia

"Argh! I'm not a cop! You hear? I'm the farthest thing from one!" Nadia groaned. She got to her feet and brushed herself off. Kick starting her scooter, she slipped her helmet on and turned to Ever.

"If you need me I'll be at the closest place I can get coffee here, where ever we are." she muttered.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

182 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:34 pm
View Likes

The fiery air whipped at Raptors face as he sprinted after the zombie. He jumped over people who were crawling on their hands and knees. Poor people, he wanted so much to help them. But the stake of the world was at hand. And surely if he got the time machine right everything would be back to normal right? Right?

Oh, but the people who died now wouldn't make it back would they? He gritted his teeth and increased his speed. The wind resistance threatened to shred his clothes. He guessed that he was running at eighty miles per hour.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:46 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

"Hey! You guys! Where are you all going? I'm bored with Emmett so anyone want coffee? I know where we could get some..." Elizebeth asked. Nadia looked towards her, sighed then yelled

"Kay, Come on! I NEED coffee" Nadia yelled still upset over the underage cop business.

Elizebeth deflated Kirby kicked Emmett through the Vortex then reflated him before getting on the back of Nadia's scooter, telling her the directions to The Brother's Cafe.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

182 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:54 pm
View Likes

Raptor was knocked off his feet as a massive shock wave rumpled through the ground, the time travel device in his hands landed beside him with a clang. They were in the eighties. A hydrogen bomb had been tested by the Russians. He got up on his feet and dashed to the zombie, who was ta least a quarter of a mile away.

Raptor tripped on a piece of debris and went sprawling. He groaned as he hit his face on the dirt. When he brushed the dirt away from his eyes the zombie was nowhere in sight. He wore and jumped back on his feet scoping up the platinum device. He ran straight ahead, even though the zombie could have gone in any direction.

After many grueling minutes of searching he gave up and returned to his friends. He told them the news.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 pm
View Likes
Theodorable says...

Ever

This girl was acting really weird. "Well, from what I can figure out. There have been famous people from fictional and real world places, popping up all over and you just stopped them with Kirby. But other than that, I don't know what the heck is going on here!" She was hysteric by now. Nadia was an undercover cop, and everyone was acting normal. Going to get coffee? Seriously?
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

182 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 am
View Likes

Raptor slapped Ever on the face as lightly as he could. But, her head jerked back so fast that it was a miracle she wasn't decapitated.

"What?!" she shrieked.

"Why isn't anybody listening to what I am telling them!?" Raptor said, he was losing his patience with the madness. For crying out loud the future was in peril!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm
View Likes
lizzifer says...

*shame on myself for not posting in a while for my own storybook!*

Vera~~

Vera's eyes were like plates, she was so going to get fired if she didn't fix this right now. She thought and soon she found herself yelling at everyone.

"OKAY BACK IT UP!" The time traveler yelled, "NOW YA'LL BETTER HEAD ON BACK TO WHERE EVER THE HECK YOU CAME FROM OR i'M GOING TO CALL YOUR CREATORS AND TELL THEM TO ERASE YOU ALL!"

Vera's eyes were ice as the madness slowly went from a roar to the soft rumble of whispering.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 am
View Likes

Raptor could tell that Rorschach was annoyed by the person telling him, his friends, and all the other people from the future to piss off.

"Whoa! Whoa, easy Rorschach!" Raptor said running in between him and the girl.

"Kid, I wasn't going to kill her," he said.

Raptor stayed where he was. He didn't know what the people of the past would do. But, he had already seen Rorschach kill a president, along with accidentally killing another vigilante.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm
View Likes
Theodorable says...

Ever

Her cheek stinged from the smack that she had recieved from Raptor. She rubbed it to try to lessen the pain. She walked over to the group that included Vera, and Raptor. "Okay, now that I have a bad case of whiplash, I think I can handle all of this. But can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?"

Her voice rising again. She couldn't help it though, her ears were ringing loudly in her head. She could barely hear herself think!
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

182 Reviews

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 pm
View Likes

"For goodness sakes! I already told you and everybody else!" Raptor said.

The new girl from school began to cry.

"I'm... sorry," Raptor said feeling ashamed.

"No, it's not you," she said. "It's just... I'm so scared."

Ever put an arm on the girls shoulder. "We're all scared dear. And you don't have to feel alone, we'll always be by your side."

"Thank you," the girl said before becoming overcome by her tears.

Ever brought her close and hugged her.

Raptor watched as Ever comforted the girl. He was envious, that was one of the few abilities that he lacked. He was strong, fast, intelligent, and charming, but he knew nothing about soothing emotional pain.

"OK, Raptor, tell us again please," Ever said after the girls wails became only sniffles.

"Do you see this thing in my hands?" Raptor said raising the platinum device in his hands.

"Raptor!" Ever shouted. "How dare you think of showing us some bling radio that you found! You son of a-"

Raptor raised a hand asking for silence. "It's one of the time machines."

Everybody grew silent, and people who were stumbling around them stopped in their tracks to listen.

"What do you... one of them?" the crying girl whispered.

Raptor sighed as people gathered around them to listen. "That... man zombie thing made off with the one that was in our time."

"What... does this mean?" Ever said.

"It means there's no going back until we get the other machine back," Raptor said gritting his teeth. How could I have let the zombie get away!?

The people around them cried out in shock. raptor felt a tear slide down his cheek. He had failed his friends and humanity.

Rorschach patted him on the back and said, "Don't you worry kid, I will hunt down this creature and get the machine back for you," he turned to face everybody, "for all of you."

And then the masked vigilante was off. He faded into the distance.

Raptor only wondered if he would ever see him again.

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 am
View Likes

Out of character. *I strongly recommend we not write any more action for a while. Otherwise, I will be forced to write random zaniness again. So lets keep things at the dilemma at hand, you know the absence of the other time travel device.* :)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm
View Likes
lizzifer says...

Vera~~

Silene ensued as the characters left to their own worlds again. Vera looked out towards the other.

"Shall we start again?" Vera questioned, "Hi I'm Vera and I'm in squadron 432 of the Time traveler's safety team, protecting the fragile future." Vera pulled out her hologram badge that repeated in a robotic voice of what she had just said.

She looked at the others in response.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm
View Likes

Raptor sighed and shoved his hands in his jean pockets, which were coated in dirt and grass stains.

"Vera, we need that other time travel device," Raptor said in what was almost a whisper.

She nodded putting away her hologram badge.

"But, to get it back we need to figure out what we are up against," Raptor said shifting his from one of his friends to another. "Does anybody know of somebody from our time that has been meaning to alter time for... their own gain?"

There was silence.

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla