z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

"One of my brother's friends. He's about twenty. Meh, no big deal." She shrugged and smiled up at him. "He's my bro's drummer and hasn't been over for a while since his little sister's been sick." His little sister was actually experiencing the problems with become part of the pack. High fevers, the first painful change, flu-type sickness, chickenpox, etc. It was just her new immune system checking to see if it could fight off different diseases. Arden shuddered, remembering her first change in sixth grade. The little girl, considering being a ninth grade and her body being older, was going through a lot more pain. Having your first change at an older age was like being the runt of the litter.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas nodded. "Okay. Let's find you something for Christmas, okay?" He smiled and kissed her passionately. "I want you to have whatever you'd like." He sighed. "I lea next weekend."

23 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden frowned suddenly, huffing in annoyance. "I know, and you just ruined my mood dude," only seconds after she burst into laughter. "Just kidding. Unfortunately I'm leaving to," she kissed him lightly before widening her eyes at a giant teddy bear in the window of a shop. Before Thomas noticed she looked away quickly, eyes drifting to other stores.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:21 am

He saw her eyes shine as she looked at the gigantic teddy bear. He held her tightly around the waste. "Do you like it?" He asked.

"Like what?" she said, trying to pretend like she hadn't seen anything.

"The teddy bear. do you like it?"

23 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

It was such a kidish thing. A giant teddy bear. She acted like she didn't know what he was talking about. "What teddy be- Oh that! Meh," she shrugged, "it's a teddy bear. A teddy bear's a teddy bear." Actually, for the five and a half foot teddy bear it was about two hundred dollars, and Arden knew that. "Let's go... over here!" She pointed to another store, dragging him away from the black teddy with bright blue eyes.

**Arden's like a four year old in a eighteen year old's body**
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:54 am

**Lol. He likes her. she makes life fun. =)**

He chuckled and kept the teddy bear in mind. He let her lead him somewhere else. "So...you don't like the teddy bear?" He asked, being persistent and annoying.

23 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden sighed, and shook her head. Of course she liked it! But... she wasn't going to let him spend that much on her! "No," she lied, "I don't like the teddy bear Thomas. Really... now... let's go... over there!" She drug him towards a music store before disappearing within the isles and isles of cds.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Thomas laughed, but let her look around. While she got lost in the racks and racks of cds, he snuck over to where the bear was. He bought it immediately. The thing was huge! But she liked it a lot. He heaved it up and walked back into the cd store. He saw her and set the bear down and tapped her on the shoulder.

"I have something for you." He smiled. The bear was behind him, so she couldn't see it.

"What?" she said excitedly like a little child.

He grinned and stepped beside so she could see the bear. "It's all yours, love."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden gasped, eyes wide. "Thomas! You... and the bear... and... you spent too much money me!" She wanted to hug him but held back. He just laughed.

"No I didn't!" He chuckled. Without a second thought she hugged him tightly, face burried in his shoulder.

"Thank you Thom!"
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 am

He laughed and held her tightly. "I'm glad you like it. Is there anything else i can do for you? Get you? Anything at all?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden smiled up at him before pecking him on the lips. "Yeah, a trip to the movies tonight, that I'll pay half for, and dinner!" She smiled lightly and attempted to lift the large bear. She glanced up and Thomas and pouted, looking at the bear, then back at him.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 am

Thomas laughed at the cute pout that adorned her face. He picked up the bear for her and dragged her back to his car. He threw the bear in the back and headed to his house. He led her inside and to his room. He pulled her on the bed with him and just held her tightly.

"I'm not going to be ready to say goodbye." He said softly. "I love you Arden, and I always have."

23 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden burried her face into his chest, the sweet smell of his collogne drifting around her. "I love you too Thomas," she breathed, kissing his neck lightly. It was two hundred percent true. She loved him and that was all there was to it. "Always have," she felt like she was copying him, but she knew that she was just telling the truth and hopefully he knew it too.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:21 am

He smiled down at her as she burried her face in his chest. He knew she like the cologne he was wearing. A lot of girls did. He smiled and pulled her closer. he kissed the top of her head gently. "You better be careful being on a bed with me. I'm not the best guy out there." he teased, nipping on her neck a little bit.

23 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden sighed softly, a smile playing its way onto her lips. "Well you're certainly not the worst Thomas," she smiled into his neck and laughed against it.

"How do you suspect that?" She felt his lips graze her skin and held back a soft moan.

"I just do, okay?" She smiled lightly, kissing his neck softly.
George Bernard Shaw

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy