z

Young Writers Society

Crimson Passion

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

"Knock, Knock," a raspy voice said. A chuckle rose from his mouth. It was evil and beautiful at the same time, but they were in.

"Deadlove, we've come for you and maybe a little snack on the way out," the man said craning his neck staring at me.

"I-I thought you couldn't get in without an in-invitation," I stuttered.

"Ha! Darling, we are Demonds, not Vampires. We come as we please, by the one, by the many...you pick," he whispered. In the blink of an eye he was beside me. Shaun growled.

"Stay away from her," Shaun whispered loudly, his voice cracking.

"Or what? A whimp like you can't hurt us," he said. I didn't get it.

"Us? But you are only one man," I replied looking at him now. He shook his head and spoke in a total different voice.

"We are many, child. One body, much possession. Quite easy, if I do say so myself," he said...er...it said.

"Please, leave her be," Deadlove said. Shaun, seemed to be silenced.

"And the dead speeks...oops. I have to stop talking about myself," it said stepping slowly towards Deadlove. I gasped. This is the longest that I have seen in a long time.

"Now you watch it!" Deadlove yelled to it. All it did was laugh.

"No, seriously. Watch it," Shaun said. I turned to him and my sight left. It was gone in the blink of an eye.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:06 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun stood protectivly in front of Ettabell watching the demond in front of him. Deadlove jumped at him knocing him to the other room and Shaun pulled Ettabell to the other side of the room sheilding her with his body.

"What's going on?" She demanded.

"I don't know, I'll leave it to Deadlove." He replied kissing her forehead. Tuff ran over and stood next to them growling in a low ton.

*Sorry it's short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I wasn't sure what had happend. It was loud then all was quiet.

"Shaun," I said in a frightened whisper. His hand was no longer in contact with me.

*Sorry! Mine is like way shorter! So, you can post!

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:07 am
TNCowgirl says...

**It's cool.**

Shaun felt himself being pulled back by something and he fought it grabbing the window seal above Ettabell's head. Whatever it was let him go as the noise died. He looked to the door and Deadlove was there. He motioned to let him know that it was over and then he left.

"The thing is gone." He said picking her up.

"Really?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes, Deadlove left too." He picked her up gently and kissed her forehad. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." He gently laid her on the bed. "Your probably tired."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

I looked into the darkness of my eyes. I know that this is going to sound really weird, but the darkness faded and Shaun's face was before mine.

"Lay down with me," I whispered.

***Sorry it's like super short but it's all I could come up with! I will try better next time! :D

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun did and he pulled her close. "You can see?"

"Ya, how did you guess?" She asked.

"Your eyes are more focused when you can see." He smiled kissing her softly and pulling away so she could breath. "It's hard to notice, but I have better eyesite then most." He smiled.

"What's it like?" She asked.

"Seeing every detail? Sometimes it stinks, cause when you look at art work you see bout every stroke and it makes it look horrible. Your paitings are like resting my eyes. It's hard to find something bad about them." He smiled.

"Your bias." She frowned.

"No, I'm just telling you the truth. They are easyier to look at then any other painting I've seen before." He smiled. SHe nodded and kissed him. He pulled her close and then kissed her neck when she pulled away for air. He laid his head on the pillow and looked over her face. "There aren't any flaws abotu how you look, Bells, never has been in my eyes."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:35 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"Mhmm...you just keep saying that. I have many flaws...I'm surprised that you haven't noticed them yet!" I replied.

"You mean when you are painting you left eye twitches? Or when you are happy your eyes change to a deeper blue...OR when you are sad and want to cry you smile and your skin gets pale? Those aren't flaws babe...those are beauties." I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as he kissed me again, more meaningful and passionate than ever. I jumped as I felt his cold hand touch the skin of my back lightly.

**didn't know what else to put!

110 Reviews

Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Sorry." Shaun said pulling back.

"No, your hands are just really cold." She replied touching his face.

"I know, they should be warmer cause I just fed though." He said sitting up. She pulled him back and he looked at her confussed.

"I don't mind, it just surprised me." She smiled. He nodded and kissed her softly pulling her close. She was so beautiful, so amazing.

"I love you, Ettabell." He whispered softly. "For eternity."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I chuckled.

"Yeah, me to...if I live that long," I replied in a light whisper. I felt his lips against my neck. I think I gasped because they were colder than his hands. They took my breath away and I felt him smile into the skin on my neck, stretching it.

*Okay seriously...big wipe out in the brainage area....Dain bramaged

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun smiled and pulled her close. She smiled and he kissed her holding her close. "Am I to cold?" He asked softly.

"No." She whispered back. He smiled and kissed her neck. She leaned her head slightly away making it so he could kiss up her neck and then across her jaw back to her lips.

"I love you." He whispered softly against her lips and then kissing them as he pulled her close to him.

"i love you to." SHe whispered hwne she pulled away so she could breath.

**I wasn't sure how you wanted to do this. We can write however much we want to write as long as it is 'R' cause that is our writing freedom on here. I've had it checked. :D We just can't do anything like that in the storybooks section. **
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:02 am
View Likes
Bleeding Rose says...

I felt his lips against my neck forcing me to gasp once. They were so cold, so...dead,
but still there. Once again I felt his hands on the bare of my back. He was quick and I didn't even feel it slide across my face. I felt the shirt hit the floor, my shirt.I did not need eyes to see the exquisite beauty that was before me. I already knew he was perfect, and the fact that he chose one that could not see him, one that who couldn't describe him in one word, and the fact that he chose me made me sure that he was not vain in any way. I told him he was beautiful and he understood the meaning of my words so simply. My ision came back at the most amazing time. I caught his eyes before he embraced me in one more kiss, before I was whisked into sweet oblivion

110 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun made sure he was careful with her. He didn't want to hurt her even if it was hard at times. He smiled when he saw her eyes focus in and look at him. He kissed her again and they didn't have to say a word, they spoke in ways that words couldn't explain.

The feel of her skin below his skin was just about as intoxicating as her blood as it pumped through her veins mixed with hormones. He quickly slipped off his clothes giving her a chance to stop him, but knowing she wouldn't.
"I love you." He whispered softly in her ear. She smiled softly and he kissed her soft perfect lips. He couldn't believe he had gotten so lucky. Why she loved him he didn't know. But she did, he knew that he loved her with everything he had.

*ugh, same here*
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

*Omg...I do not know how to reply to this. I will try my best.*

He lied me down again, but gently. He kissed me starting with my lips but continued down. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to stop him and for him to do more. Then he entered me easily. A whispered scream fell from my mouth.

"Shaun" I said. He came back to my mouth.

"I love you" he said between kisses. Then, he stopped and looked at me. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through me. "Really. I do,"

*That is all I have. I read it again and couldn't help but laugh. tehe. Sorry, but this is my worst writing yet.*

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**No, it's a heck of a lot better then my worst writing :P I'll skip to the next morning. :P **

Shaun watched Ettabell sleep. He bit his lower lip in anger as he watched a few brusies show on her skin. How could he have done that. he could've killed her. He froze as she stired a little, then curled up closer to him. Carefully he drapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her head. He took a deep breath, then just looked out the window. What was going to happen next, he didn't know. All he knew was that he didnt plan on losing her any time soon.

"SHut the blinds." He heard Ettabell mutter. "I don't want to wake up." He chuckled and wlaked over to the window and shut the blinds so the room was dark again. She probably still had a sight, but he wasn't sure for how long this time.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

I felt the bed take a light dip as Shaun layed back down. I couldn't believe that we...did it...you know...the nasty. I was so happy. I didn't want to wake up. I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay right there in his arms and never have to leave. Then came a knock on the door. Tuff ran over and licked my hand over and over.

"Alright, alright," I moaned as I gently rose up in a stretch. My sight faded and the darkness comforted me. Tuff barked once and I heard his little feet pat across the floor to the door. Then, he started growling very low. I felt Shauns lips on my ear.

"Go back into the room...actually in the closet. CLose the door and sit there until I come and get you," I nodded and I felt Tuff's fur brush under my fingers. I grabbed the little hair that I could and he pulled me to, what I thought was, the closet. I sat down and waited, scared of what else could go wrong.

**Nyaha! Forgot about the dog didn't you!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies