z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien growled deeply, growing hard until his pants were taut. He loved the sight of her, sprawled, open for him, begging for him to take her...

He trembled as he knelt over her, sliding her skirt off her hips, down her legs, and over her ankles. Now, she was completely bare. An angel beneath him, with nothing to shield her. He removed his pants, then, leaving nothing between them but air. Air and desire.

He hovered over her, studying her body closely as she returned the motion. He smiled when she blushed, her eyes on his shaft, big and hard and ready.

"From this moment on, you are forever more a dragon's mate. My mate. And mine alone," he whispered, settling his weight against her, positioning himself so that their groins touched. He kissed her one more time, tongue caressing hers, before finally thrusting deep into her core.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora a screamed out when he entered her. it hurt! But oh! did it feel good! She could see his muscles working, as he moved in and out.

His earlier words played back in her mind. She was his..a.nd he was hers. No one could take him away from her.

She was jolted out of her thoughts when she felt liquid gush out of her, landing on his hard member. She blushed. She didn't know what she had done, but somehow she had done something wrong.

"S...sorry." she said shakily.

164 Reviews

Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:09 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

He kept a steady rhythm, thrusting smoothly and powerfully in, then pulling back out again. He kept his breathing level, but his heart was alive, racing, pumping faster and faster.

"It's okay," he answered her apology. "It's just something natural."

Even as he said it, he felt himself release slightly, his body's liquids entering her body. He groaned, gently grasping her hips as he kept moving and enjoying the pleasure of their love.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

They matched rhythms, moving against each other. Her nails raked his back, and he pulled her ever closer, driving himself deeper and deeper each time. How much longer could it last, this paradise, this love? He wanted it to go on forever, but knew that was impossible. They would be sated at some point, satisfied and exhausted.

His rhythm suddenly changed, his breath becoming ragged. He quickened, driving her to the edge. And then over it. They released dramatically, at the same time, letting go of everything.

Exhausted, he pulled away from her and lay down beside her, wrapping his arms around her body lovingly.

"I love you, Aurora," he whispered, kissing her on the forehead. She moaned a response, curling up against him. They were asleep in minutes.

**There. Is that better, Jamie? lol**

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:53 pm

**Lol.**

Aurora yawned as she woke up. She smiled at Travien sleeping beside her. She was his...and he was hers. It was nice to know she had a claim on him now. She pushed his hair back gently, lovingly. She curled up closer to him, tracing paterns on his chest.

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:46 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He moaned, relaxing beneath her touch. It was so gentle, so soothing, so loving... He breathed deeply, still half asleep as she caressed his chest and face.

Wake up, she whispered.

"I am awake..."

"I didn't say anything," Aurora's voice answered aloud, that time.

He opened his eyes, bewildered. "You didn't?"

"No."

He thought about the voice he'd heard; it was familiar, but nameless at the moment. He finally shrugged and returned his attention to Aurora. She was smiling lovingly at him, her body still uncovered. As he was. They were both still naked.

He kissed her, soft and passionate. "Good morning."

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:17 am

Aurora blushed. "Goodmorning." She bit her lip.

"What is it love?"

"Did...did you enjoy it? was I okay? I was okay, at least, right?" she asked nervously.

He chuckled. "What?!'she demanded.

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:06 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He continued to chuckle, taking her hand in his. He gave it a gentle squeeze. "You were great. I loved it."

He kissed her again as the voice returned to his mind again. Get up...Help me.

He froze, pulling away from his mate as he dwelt on the words. Who was calling him? Who is this?

Help me, Travien!

With a gasp, he shot to his feet, snatched on his pants and boots, and took off out of the cave. The voice belonged to Sori, and she didn't sound normal.

"Travien! Where are you going?" Aurora called, getting her own clothes. "Travien?"

"Something's wrong. Sori's calling me." Even as he said it, the blue dragoness gave a feeble, groaning roar as she soared lamely overhead, passing too low to the ground. Travien followed her with his eyes, watching as she crashed in a field below.

"Sori! Aurora, stay here!" He ran after the dragon.

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:45 am

Aurora gasped and followed him, despite his instructions. she saw wounds all on the dragon. "sori! What happened?! Are you alright?! What can I-" A roar cut her off. She trembled. She had heard that before...

Images and scenes flashed through her head. she grasped tighhtly to travien. "Itzs...it's...him.'She stuttered, shaking.

164 Reviews

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:27 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien jumped when Aurora was suddenly by his side, her fingernails digging into his bare arm. Her eyes were wide and wild in fear, her entire body shaking.

He didn't know what to do. He was torn between caring for his best friend and comforting his mate. What should he do? What could he do? He growled, frustrated.

Then the roar came again, deep and booming. He froze; he knew that sound...and it was coming closer, faster, more malevolent. He turned around, looking into the skies, searching. Where was Gorton? When would he arrive? Where would he turn up? Where was he going?

Then Travien remembered: he was trapped in human form! And only Ronar knew the countercurse!

Unless...

He ran to Sori's head, putting his hand against her muzzle. Her sides heaved as she panted and moaned, blood spilling from the many mauls and bites on her body. "Sori, I need your help. Do you know the countercurse to Ronar's? The one that trapped me in this form?"

She snorted, and a feeble reply was inserted into his mind. No...I'm sorry.

"Damn it!" He punched the ground as another roar sounded, even closer than before. "All right, then. Where is Ronar? Can you call him here?"

She panted. I can try...

"Please. Please, try. Contact Ronar; I'll take care of the rest."

She huffed; he could tell she was weakening. Just be careful. Please.

He nodded, standing up to find Aurora right beside him, tears on her face. He pulled her into his arms, embracing her.

"Stay safe," he whispered directly into her ear.

**Just so you know, Travien is going to fight Gorton. :D **

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 am

Aurora looked at him horrified. "Wha...what are you going to do?" pain was in her eyes.

She felt him pull her closer, hugging her tightly. "It's okay aurora. everything will be fine. do you trust me?"

She nodded. "With my life."

164 Reviews

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:46 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He sighed. That was he needed. That was all he wanted. Her trust.

He pulled out of the embrace, cupping her face with one hand. "I'll come back. I promise."

"Travien..."

"I'll be back. Don't worry."

"Travien."

He kissed her then, long and firm. He had to reassure her, to let her know he meant it. He hoped to wipe away all of her fears, leaving her with nothing but belief in and hope for him. When he pulled away, he turned away.

"Stay safe! I'll be right back!"

He took off, then, heading for the ridge as a giant form appeared over it.

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:31 am

Aurora looked at Sori. If she couldn't help Travien, she could at least help save Sori. Sh rushed to the forest and found some healing herbs. wetting them, she dashed back to sori, pressing the leaf gently to her wounds. "How does that feel? any better?"

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:07 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Sori whined when the herbs stung, but the sensation soon cooled. She sighed, relaxing as the girl continued to work on her wounds.

Thank you. It's helping some.

"That's good," Sori could hear the smile in her tone.

They were quiet for a while, Aurora tending to the dragoness' wound as Sori tried to contact Ronar. Due to her weakened state, her connection could only reach so far...but maybe, with luck...

Ronar? Answer me, please.

A pause. Sori? Where are you?

By the nymph's spring. Come quickly; Travien needs you.

Rage filled her mind. Why are you with him? Come home, now!

I cannot. I am too wounded...Gorton. Gorton is here. Travien needs you, near the ridge. He's trying to fight Gorton off.

Another pause. Sori waited. What would Ronar do? He never replied, which could be taken as anything. Was he going to help Travien? Or was he condemning them all?

Sori relaxed, senses returning as she pulled out of her semiconsciousness. She breathed deeply, pain numbed by the herbs. And she smelled Travien. But...he had left. Unless...

You're mates now, aren't you? she asked of the young woman. I can smell him on you.

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Aurora turned bright red. She was so embarrassed, but nodded. "Yes...we're...mates." She said with a blush. She didnzt know what else to say. she was so embarrassed that Sori knew. "I...I wanted to make sure no one could take him from me..." She blushed and continued pressing the healing herbs to her wounds.

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon