z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter RPG

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:10 pm
cat4prowl says...

[Felicia]

The Slytherin surprised me by regaining his good mood and actually shaking my hand. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all... but then again, Adri tended to have that kind of effect on people.

"You'll be up against me, y'know!" Adri teased and I rolled my eyes. You couldn't help being friends with a person like that, she was so... great. But unfortunately, adoring guys seemed to be a package deal. I was used to it.

(*shrugs* srry cant think of anything else)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:01 pm
Kasie says...

OK so before anybody feels the greatest urge to yell at me (which is understanding really) I already asked Cat for permission to join, so please don't be angry! Figured that Slytherin was being abandoned all too well, so I thought I’d become one, try and even things up a little.

Name: Enid Malairdo

Year: 6th (16, 17)

House: Slytherin

Wand: Tulip wood, 14½ inches with dragon heartstring core.

Appearance: Deep copper red hair, elbow length, deep blue/purple eyes. Slender yet muscular with angular petite features.

Attitude: Bold, confidence with a slight arrogance, teasing and fun loving never likes to be too serious and loves a game. Has a lot of hidden secrets and holds a personal barrier around herself, she is not what always what she may seem. Has no grudges or loyalties with any house and has no close friends. Fiery with a dangerous temper.

Quidditch Position: Beater.

Blood Type: Pure.
'The truly insane perform on many public stages. The sane stage their performance in the privacy of their own minds. Everyone is an actor. In the end, everyone wants applause.'
Madame Senetsky
Falling Stars by Virginia Andrews

9 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:17 pm
Kasie says...

***Enid

I'm late.

I say it almost as if it is a change as if doesn't happen often, truth be told it happens a lot. If I say this to anyone they assume I am the typical teenage girl who cannot leave the house on time due to that last eyelash which must be curled or that extra squirt of perfume which is essential for my survival.

In fact they would be very wrong. It's not that I do not care for my appearance I do, but in moderation. I do not feel I ought to be late for every occasion due to it. No it is my mother who fills the role of the typically obsessed teenager and as she gets older she only seems to get worse.

The reason I am two days late arriving at my latest school, Hogwarts is that my mother insisted that we stayed a little longer in Spain due to that oh so famous beautician who was visiting the area.

I kiss my mother on the cheek then walk silently beside Mc Gonagall to my common room. I have already been sorted privately in her office, I have been placed in Slytherin. This news makes little or no difference to me. I assume Hogwarts will be the same as every other school I have attended.

However when I enter the low ceiling room and my eyes meet a pair of startling ice blue pupils something inside me stirs and I my mind whirs into action.

Perhaps Hogwarts will be a little bit more exciting I think as I sit myself beside the taut body of the fair haired boy my eyes had met.

(Hope you aren't too angry Phindin that I dragged you into this it's just it sort of works the way we're both in Slytherin).
'The truly insane perform on many public stages. The sane stage their performance in the privacy of their own minds. Everyone is an actor. In the end, everyone wants applause.'
Madame Senetsky

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:28 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Wait...Phindin is outside with me and cat...how's this supposed to work?
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:14 am
Phindin says...

(Shouldn't be a problem. I'll make it work. Just not right now, because I'm up to my eyeballs in homework. >>)
"Buy, buy, buy, buy; sell, sell, sell
How well you've learned to not discern;
Who's foe and who is friend,
We'll own them all in the end."

9 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:08 pm
Kasie says...

Sorry people if I have confused you! I was going to edit it but then Phindin says he can make it work so I'll leave it with him for now, let's just say Enid arrived later than when you were all down at the Quidditch pitch, if that helps any! Sorry again, this is my first storybook and I have a lot to get used to : ) xxx
Madame Senetsky

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:35 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

It's okay. We all do that at some point in time, lol!
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

16 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:04 am
Phindin says...

(All right. Just hang tight for a sec while Matt makes his way back to the common room, then we can go from there. Should only take a few posts.)

[Matt]

I grinned. "You know I don't pull any punches on the Quidditch field, Adri. Too competative."

That wasn't entirely true, actually. As promised, I would be putting a 100% behind any Bludger aimed at Karsh, though. Maybe if I gave him a broken nose girls wouldn't faint every time they passed him the hallway.

"Anyway," I said, "the castle beckons. Shall we?"

I strode off toward Hogwarts, assuming Adri would follow.

164 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:13 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

Of course. After all the drama of fighting Bludgers and mood swings, he seeks the castle for shelter.

"You never can make up your mind, can you?" I joked, beckoning to Felicia as I ran after Matt. "Wait for us!"

16 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:51 am
Phindin says...

[Matt]

"I've had my workout," I replied. "Working with two Bludgers is tough."

Very true. Even though I had felt good before releasing the second Bludger, I still hadn't worked out much during the summer. My limbs were weak with fatigue, and I wanted to rest for at least minutes before heading to breakfast; the common room would work fine in that regard.

I slowed down, waiting for Adri to catch up. I offered her a shrug.

"Didn't she come down to practice?" I nodded back toward the 3rd Year.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:20 am
cat4prowl says...

[Felicia]

I wasn't too far behind Adri and the Slytherin, so I heard when he asked about me coming down here to practice. He sounded a little irritated and I didn't blame him, I wouldn't want to spend the day with someone who made a Bludger hit me in the side of the head. Besides, I was three years younger than him and Adri, so I didn't exactly blend.

"I'm just gonna stay here and practice. See you around Adri... Matt," and with that I turned back towards the field. Truthfully, I was glad they were leaving. The Slytherin probably hated my guts and Adri's attention was focused on him.

I swung my leg over my broom and kicked hard off the ground. Oh god flying... I had forgotten how it felt.

I am never touching the ground again, I swore as I swerved around one of the three hoops. I rolled my shoulders in an attempt to loosen up my muscles and practiced accelerating and diving. When I was all good and warmed up, I released my snitch.

It flitted in front of my face for a few seconds as if to say, where have you been? and then it was off. Grinning, I leaned forward and started the chase.

16 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:36 pm
Phindin says...

[Matt]

As Adri and I walked back to the castle, I turned my head and briefly watched the 3rd Year practice with her Snitch. She wasn't half bad, and I remembered making the same observation last year.

Then I faced Adri again.

"So, OWL year, yeah?" I said. "How do you think you'll do on the tests?"

(Just trying to keep this moving. >>)

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:16 am
BigBadBear says...

*oh... sorry. I have totally forgotten about this. Well, it's still the first day. I'll join back up*

[Jared]

Jared awoke to the sound of Thomas snoring. He grunted and glared at the first year. Thomas had been snoring all night. It was about time that it was day time.

Jared's heart fluttered. There would be lessons today! He slowly climbed out of bed and dressed himself. Now what? When was breakfast?

He decided to ask his sister, Felicia. Making his way out of the dormitories, Jared wandered into the common room to find - no one. His heart sank.

What if it were past breakfast? What if the lessons had already began? That would not be very good - if he were to be a perfect student, being late to his first lessons was not on the agenda.

He looked around the room edgily. Where was everyone? He was going to be late... what should he do?

Jared sighed and bit his lip as he walked out of the common room. The Gryfindor Common Room was on the 7th floor in the Great Staircase place, so he had to travel down a million flights of stairs (which all moved the way that he did not want to take) and finally, he reached the Great Hall.

He could hear clatter behind the doors, and he slowly pushed it open.

This'll get us moving!
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:42 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I shrugged.

"I'm not worrying about them yet, but I'm sure I'll pass." Which was the truth. I did my classwork, kept my notes, and then started fretting the last month of school leading up to the exams themselves. It gave me time to have fun and hang out, make friends...

Like Matt.

"So, you're head's okay?" I couldn't help but ask, inching slightly closer as I did.

9 Reviews

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:59 pm
Kasie says...

*Patiently waiting* : ) x
Madame Senetsky

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes