z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Ok, so I told Madhatter that Cedar wouldn't leave them behind, so he's coming back, also he wouldn't have cussed like that.*

Cedar moved quickly through the brush and climbed back into the building. He found a gun stashed away in a box. There was acctually two of them. "Here, this will work better." He said tossing one to Adri. "Sorry, kid, there's only two." He moved over to where they were.

"Wheres John?" Tanner asked,

"Don't ask, and I wont lie." Cedar replied not wanting to tell the others what John had said. He looked the T-Rex and Spinosaurus over. "These guys are going to be trouble."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:57 pm
MadHatter says...

(A spinosaurus and a T-res would not be working together. They would most likely be eating each other or something to that effect.)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:06 pm
BigBadBear says...

(I didn't say that they were working together. I'll make them fight)

Suddenly, there a huge roar; the Spinosaurus had just noticed the large dinosaur behind it, and it turned around, and much to the T-rex's surpirse, attacked.

"Go! Now! We need to find John!" Tanner cried, right as Adri shot a bullet, followed by Ceder.

"Go! C'mon!"

Adri nodded and ran after Tanner, and Ceder said, "Go! I'll be there in a moment!"

"Let's go!" Tanner said, breathlessly to Adri, and they started climbing a tree, getting to high ground.

The two dinosaurs were too occupied with eachother to do anything about the other people escaping.

finally, Ceder stopped shooting, and ran over to the tree, but not before two raptors jumped out from behind the tree.

"Watch out!" Tanner yelled, and Ceder looked behind him, right as the raptors jumped on him, their claws out.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:39 am
MadHatter says...

John quietly walked through the computer station. He hadn't seen any raptors, but he wasn't stupid enough to think they weren't there. He noticed millions of eggs and dead dinosaurs all over the place. "Of all the places they could have picked to be there home, they had to pick this one.

Being alone was not a knew thing to him. He had lived on Isla Nublar for two weeks before being rescued. But this was truly alone. He had deserted the others, lost his daughter, and was now resting on the edge of a knife. This was nothing like the being alone he had ever been.

Up ahead he spotted the computer room. There had to be a decent radio connection to the outside world left here. He carefully entered the room. He spotted the skeletons of former employees and the embryo storage for the few cloned dinosaurs on the island. Most of the equipment lay scattered on the floor, and like the cars in the plaza, now serving as flower pots.

"A radio must have survived."

"It did. But you're not getting it." John whirled around to look at the creature who uttered those words that broke the silence.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Doctor Gregory Mulch, the dinosaur man."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

713 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:54 am
BigBadBear says...

(what the heck? lol that was weird!)

"CEDER!" Tanner cried as Adri fumbled with her gun. Tanner ran up to the advancing raptors and pulled out his two knives. One of the raptors eyed him suspiciously, but then turned back to Ceder, who was flailing for his life.

Adri shot a bullet - missed! It was so close though! Crap, she thought, I should have brought smoke grenades!

Tanner bellowed out a roar and then swiped his knives at the dinosaurs.

"Watch out!" Adri cried, and Tanner noticed the Spinosaurus charging them. The raptors blurted out a cry - a cry for help.

The Spinosaurus roared, and Ceder laid motionless on the ground. "Get him up! Hurry!" Adri yelled over the roar. She aimed her gun and shot a bullet. It whirled through the air, and hit the dinosaur in the eye.

The raptors fled from the sound of the gunshot. Tanner knelt down to Ceder, who had blood spilt all around him. Tears slowly came to Tanner when he realized what had happened.

Ceder had stopped breathing long ago.

(dont worry. He's not dead. Yet.)

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:00 am
MadHatter says...

"That didn't tell me anything."

"I'm the last survivor of Station Two."

"Wouldn't they come looking for you?" John looked at this tall middle eastern man. His face was covered in scars and a scragly beard. His lab coat was ripped and torn, with stains all over. His story seemed to check out.

"No. This is too far into the unsafe zone. Didn't you see the fence?"

"No actually. It must have fallen years ago. And why would they consider this the unsafe zone? They could get in here no sweat."

"Not after the cloning accident. This place is crawling with those lizards." John gave him a puzzled look. "The genetic engineers made a mistake. The dinosaurs reproduce every ten weeks, making the population increase by thousands each year."

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:06 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Did TN give you permission to do this???)

Adri

I ran to help Tanner carry the man away from the danger. I could see that Cedar was barely breathing...blood was everywhere!

"We've got to get out of here!" I looked around as the spinosaurus screeched in pain; I'd taken an eye from it, and I was sure it wasn't pleasant. Raptors scattered as the larger creature stumbled and half collapsed, shaking its head and tail angrily.

There! Just up a cliff face - it had to be at least fifty feet - was a cave. But...how do we get there?

"Tanner, think we can make it?" I glanced at Cedar as I asked the question. Would we be able to carry him up the cliff? Was there even a way up?

141 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:17 am
MadHatter says...

"So your telling me that JP2 failed? Wouldn't surprise me."

"Yes, will you give me the radio? That's the only way we can get out of here."

"No can do. Once your on this island, you stay on this island." John was sure of it now. Gregory Mulch was a lunatic. He was off his rocker, and had been for a long time.

"Why? Don't you want to leave?"

"No. I've become one with the dinosaurs here. They will soon respect you as they respect me." John contemplated shooting this man, but that wouldn't help much. Only Mulch knew where the radio was. He looked out his window and noticed Adri and Tanner pulling Ceder to shelter. At least they were safe. Unlike him with Mr. Loon sitting across from him.

"Imbrace the dinosaur within you, and soon you'll never want to leave."

713 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:30 am
BigBadBear says...

(no i didn't. I said he wasn't dead. So no need. If I did need permission, then bite me lol)

"Pull! Hurry! They're coming! The Raptors!" Tanner cried, heaving Ceder up to the cave. He was a LOT heavier than he looked, that was for sure. He was out cold, and Tanner was realived when he saw that he was still breathing, but barely.

"Pull!" Tanner yelled, and he did it in a rhymitic fashion. The raptors were poking and snipping at the dead Spinosaurus, not really paying attention to the three survivors.

Now that Tanner came to think of it, he had been in a lot of sticky situations over the past day. Or was it night? Had it been a day since they had taken the tour? He couldn't remember, but that wasn't important. He needed to get Ceder up the mountain.

"One, two, three, HEAVE!" Adri shouted, completely out of breath. She gasped for air and set Ceder down on the ground.

{EDIT} I deleted the ending because Mad said to. lol
Last edited by BigBadBear on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Would love help on this.

164 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:36 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Sorry, this will be a long post... :D)

Adri

Where was John? Was he okay? Would he survive on his own? Would we get out of this alive?

I growled to myself as the spinosaurus recovered and rested its good eye on us, a snarl curling its lip.

"Damn it!" I snapped, checking my gun. Two bullets left...if only I had an explosive lying around somewhere in range...

Gasoline cans. There were gasoline cans just to the left of the dinosaur, just in front of it. One bullet to that would probably blow the place up, which I couldn't do if John was inside...

I looked at Tanner and gulped. "Tanner..."

He looked at me, terror in his eyes. Did he know what I was about to do?

"Tanner...stay calm. Stay focused. You have to get Cedar to that cave. On your own, yes, but I promise I will be back."

"No...no, they'll kill you! The raptors - "

"Tanner, calm down! I'm just going to divert their attention so you and Cedar can escape. I've got bullets, and I've got a plan! Don't worry about me!"

I pat him on the back before slipping four bullets into the gun, standing, and taking off towards what I knew to be an insane decision.

I slid as the spino launched at me, passing directly underneath it. I squealed in surprise when I realized how crazy I was...this thing was huge! One paw was big enough to crush me! I still kept going, yelling for it to follow me. By some miracle, I got to the gasoline cans and took one in each hand before it turned to follow me, roaring.

I bolted. I was weighted down by the cans, but I still ran. Hard. Fast. I'd never exerted myself so completely in my life! But I had to get it away, lead it away from Tanner and Cedar, and John...God, protect me as I protect them!

713 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:52 am
BigBadBear says...

"Stupid Adri," Tanner whispered under his breath, as he watched the woman grab cans of -what was that? Gasoline?

Ceder was laying on his back. They were now in the cave. After much hauling and desperate breathing, Tanner had managed to pull Ceder up to the sancuary that Adri had spotted.

He watched Adri rn as fast as she could with the cans and then dropped them. Tanner gasped and struggled to find a better view. She was going to blow them up! She was going to destroy the whole facility!

Tanner got to his feet and yelled, "No! Adri, no!"

It was too late. Adri had fired once. A huge explosion errupted in their ears and Tanner fell back, his heart had stopped beating for at least a few seconds.

"No!" he cried, as he saw the aftermath.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 am
MadHatter says...

John thought about it, and decided it was right. Being in the same room with this nut-job for one more second would make him nuts himself. He was a lunatic! All this, being one with your dinosaur. "It's the heat." John thought to himself.
But, so did the T-rex. And that was when he heard the explosion.

The huge dinosaur rammed into the side of the building, closely followed by flames. In it's misery it thrashed its mighty head about, crushing things left and right. "NO!! MY BROTHER-" Mulch was tossed by the huge head into the wall. His body fell limp to the floor. John got up, and hightailed it to the door. The radio could wait.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

>:(

Cedar's head throbbed as he opened his eyes. Tanner was trying to get him into a cave. "Let me go and give me a gun, kid." He hissed, Tanner was to shocked not to listen. Cedar pulled himself to the edge of the cave and watched as Adri moved towards the dinosaurs. He checked the gun and frowned, nothing left. "What are you doing, lil' missy, don't be stupid."

*I'm still posting in this and don't plan to stop.*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:03 am
MadHatter says...

*Okay, we won't really kill you off*

164 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:24 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Whoops...I guess we posted at the same time, because I didn't see your post, Bear...whoops...but it works. Besides, I took the cans away from the buildings, idget, lol.)

Adri

I looked up to see Cedar sitting up against the cave wall. So, he would survive after all? That was good.

I took one final look around me; most of the advancing raptors had been caught in the blast, killing them. Several others had been injured. They would probably die or be eaten by other dinos. What few were left had been terrified back into hiding.

"At least I handled the problem...temporarily," I muttered as I moved to the cliff face and began the slow climb up.

(Sorry...lol, but this sure is funny! This is the second mistake I've made in one day! Lmao!)

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore