z

Young Writers Society

Masquerade

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:41 am
ELven-Maiden says...

*I've got an idea that might help the story move on a little...*

"This is Slade," Layro said, gesturing to the tall, lanky young man--"And this is Jack." --pointing to the younger boy with brown eyes. "Slade, Jack, this is Hunter."

Hunter wasn't paying much attention to the introduction, though. When she had gestured, she had revealed a little of the staff, which looked strangely familiar...where had he seen it before?

Thinking back quickly, he remembered a time he had gone into his uncle's study by accident...there was a row of pictures on his desk...

A picture of the staff. Yes, that had to be it. and there were other pictures, too...what were they? A staff, a...was it a brooch or a ring? He coudln't remember. and there was an amulet there, too, he was certain of it...What esle was there? He closed his eyes, trying hard to remember.

*let's not let this die!*
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold