z

Young Writers Society

School of Crazy and Weird People

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:38 pm
sokool15 says...

Nancy ran forward, kneeling down beside the girl. She waved her hand in front of her face...nothing. The eyes were blank and staring.

Nancy straightened and turned to run and fetch help. Suddenly her whole field of vision flashed a glowing purple - the same color as the headmaster's eyes. Then thousands of visions began to fill her head, water flooding over the high school walls, elephants and dinosaurs dancing in flickering shadows on the ceiling, trees digging their own roots out of the ground and walking...then there was darkness.

A clear, piercing note cut across the darkness, piercing it like a knife cutting aside a black curtain to reveal light beyond. It was a soprano's high C, and the note, although it hurt, provided welcome relief to Nancy's confused vision, and she fell to the ground panting.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:10 pm
Firearris says...

Arina stood up. She was facing a different direction, where she could not see the others.
"No, the headmaster has nothing to do with what happened with me." She let out a sigh and sat back down with her hands in her face. "Lyndri, my sister can go into other peoples' bodies, and she has been doing that to me to humiliate me my whole life." She said. Kayla just stared at her.
"Hmmm." Kayla said. Arina looked up her eyes were wide for a moment. then she started walking out of the courts again.
"Hey!!!! Get out of my body!!!!" She shouted, her sister was only controlling her body, not her words. Everybody was confused. Arina started floating upside-down, towards the sky. "HEY!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Then she stopped floating, and started falling, waving her hands in the air, she fell to the ground.
"Arina?" Kayla ran up to her.
"I have my body again." she said.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

245 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:41 am
LowKey says...

Kayla looked around her at her new friends. First she was going to talk to Arina, but then Asuna fell down, so she ran for her. Nancy beat her there, and after a pause, turned around and looked like she was about to start running. Instead, she stopped, frozen in mid motion, one foot almost off the ground.

Then, after Kayla blinked, Nancy was on the ground, panting.

Kayla gripped her hair briefly, looking around her. Arina was sitting down outside, Asuna had fallen to the floor, and Nancy had fallowed suit. Codie was still up.

"You!" she ordered in a loud, commanding voice, pointing at Codie, who was sitting next to Arina. Codie looked up in surprise.

"Me?"

"You! Go get that head master! Get him over here now! And if you can't find him, get somebody else!" she said as it started to rain.

"Are you ye-"

"Now!" she ordered. Codie stared for a moment, then got up and left. Kayla turned to the boys who were jogging back to them from across the room as the rain fell harder, leaving puddles on the floor.

"You dudes help me get these guys to the bleachers." she said, not shouting, but still commanding.

Asuna was able to walk somewhat, and Nancy was trying to wake up, but other than that, they were almost dead weight.

Kayla grabbed her hair again, torn, but finally made a decision.

"Okay, you dudes help these guys wake up. I'm gonna go get Codie and Arina." she said, going outside.

She looked around. There was no one there.

Where were all the students? Oh no. This can not be good. Where's Codie? She would have gone for help! But where would help be? Where was everybody?

She took a breath and ran for the cafeteria. There's a good place to start.

She needed a teacher, or at the very least, a student, but no matter where she ran or how many corners she turned, no one was there. She stopped and looked around. She was lost again, and she couldn't afford to be lost at this point.

In a panic mixed with frustration and anger, she tore through a pair of doors to find herself outside and facing a tidal wave. She froze.

Oh no.

She covered her head with her arms as the wave came crashing down --

-- and woke to find herself on the floor near the doors, still inside with her friends.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

245 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:04 am
Firearris says...

Arina looked up and ran to her friends.

Arina's eyes went blank and she saw tidal waves crashing on her friends and them screaming, except, the waves were purple. The head master was running, with a look of worry on his face then she saw only blackness.

Then she collapsed. The boys ran after her.

Take that, Lumi.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

Soon two of the boys were crowded around Arina. I tried to get up, but failed.
"W-What happened?" I asked, holding my head. The pain surged through me. i tried my best to remember what my vision was about. 'Think, Asuna, Think,' I told myself.
"Ahhhh," I screamed in agony. It hurt too much to remember, right now. A weird saying popped into my head: Forbidden to Remember, Terrified to Forget. That was me right now, I needed to remember, but I couldn't. I was afraid that the vision might be something important, I was afraid to forget.
As those thoughts rushed through my mind, one of the boys returned to me. I struggled with trying to remember his name. Andrew, I think it was. I looked up at him and slowly, drifted back into the darkness.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:38 pm
sokool15 says...

Nancy blinked up at the worried face of the headmaster looming over her. What had happened? She couldn't remember.

"I'm sorry, I think this is my fault." His deep voice reached ears as through a thick fog. Nancy's field of vision clouded with a misty purple, then went black again. She was conscious, but couldn't see a thing.

"I have the power of undoing, and when I use it, sometimes I accidently use too much," the voice of the headmaster left his side. "I think I undid a bit of each of your futures and let it crash down into the present. Hold on a second."

Nancy waited as she felt gentle hands pressing on her forehead. Then her vision cleared abruptly and she sat up, feeling much better. The headmaster moved to the other girl who was collapsed on the floor.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Kitty says...

Codie growled as the headmaster touched each of her friends' foreheads. She was a cheetah at the time. As she sat she tried to remember why all the other students were running from her earlier. The same thing had happened to her at her old school. Codie shook her head, transformed back to normal, and walked over to Nancy.

"How do you feel?" She asked her.

"Fine, I think." Nancy said still rubbing her head. Nancy looked up at Codie and laughed.

"What is it?" Codie asked.

"Your face! It didn't transform all the way." She continued to laugh. Codie stood up and shook her head.

"Better?" She asked. Nancy nodded. Codie stood up and walked over to Arina.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

245 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:25 pm
Firearris says...

Arina felt the hands on her forehead and she got up. She saw Kayla and ran over to her, she grabbed her and started to levitate her to the head master. Arina stopped levitating her and put her down.
"Is everybody okay?" She started looking around, everybody was there, but.... "Codie?" Arina asked. Everything went black as she fell to the floor again.

Take that, Lumi.

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:04 pm
seeminglymeaningless says...

-------- okaaaaayyyyy............ whatever -----------

<Cayman>

Cayman stood up looking around him; what the hell?

He and the "stallion-cross-pony" were on the oval still. It seemed not even a second had passed, but. . . yeah - he knew something was off about the whole thing.

"Oi - um. . . what was it. . . Lassie! Wake up!"

The white pony/stallion whinnied and rolled over, looking like some kind of overgrown dog.

"Wha. . ."

"I have a feeling a lot has happened, and we've been somehow excluded from it all."

Lassie blinked and shook his head, his mane shimmering in the afternoon sunlight, "I do say, Watson, you may be right."

"And all this after all I had done, looking through all the schools and finding the one that was the most dead to bring it back to life, and they abandon me!" Cayman was finding it hard to control his anger.

The black-booted horse before him wobbled to its feet.

"Gah!"

"I think you have an anger problem." Lassie pointed out helpfully.

Cayman scowled, "Let's go find out where that red-headed dunce, Nacy, and the rest of that gang went off to."

"Can we get some food?" The stallion-baby cantered around in circles.

Cayman felt the stares of the other teenagers on the oval, and his neck burned in embarrasment, "Cut it out, would ya? They're all staring."

"Trot-trot-trotting in place. Trot-trot-trotting in place!" The pony was now trotting in place.

The green haired, black skinned boy shook his head and walked off the oval, not looking behind to see if the pony followed.

-------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:26 am
Lucky_Duck says...

I felt ice cold hands on my forehead as I woke up. I looked up to find out whose hands were on my forehead.
"What are you doing?" I asked. The headmaster pulled away his freezing hands realizing that I was awake. He chortled and stood up, casting a dark shadow over me. I refused his offer when he stuck out his hand to help me up. I didn't want to feel his icy hands agian. I ended up getting up on my own as Nancy and Arina struggled to stand, also.

245 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:41 am
Firearris says...

Arina finally got up.
"I'm going to the docter." Arina said.
"But the headmaster said it was his fault, you don't need to go." Asuna said.
"I have to go for other reasons." Arina replied, she sounded unhappy.

Take that, Lumi.

245 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:20 am
LowKey says...

Kayla wobbled to her feet and blinked, looking around. Everybody else was shaking it off and getting up.

Okay, that was... what was that?

She shook her head and went out the doors. She needed some air. She put her hands in her pockets and leaned against the wall, taking a breath.

Weird. That's what this was. This was all weird. The balls turned into animals, the head master could turn them back, there were sparkling vampires, floating students, kids who could talk to trees, kids who saw the future-

A voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up to see a horse and a green haired boy walking and talking.

-and a talking horse? What kind of school was this? Hogwarts?
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

245 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:24 am
Firearris says...

Arina turned into a horse and galloped out of the gym, so almost ran into kayla, a pony, and another kid.
"Look out! Out of my way!"
"Another talking horse?!" Lassie shouted. Arina kept galloping away to the docter.

Take that, Lumi.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:03 am
Kitty says...

Codie walked out of the gym with Andrew right behind her. Now that everyone was fine she had no need to stay. They walked past Kayla, Cayman, and Lassie without saying anything. She heard someone say something, but ignored it. Once they got far enough Andrew asked, "Your illusions flared up again, didn't they?" Codie nodded and layed down in the grass. Andrew layed down right beside her.

"It's just whenever someone stops my illusions I get so angry that I make the illusions of everyone's fear appear in their eyes alone." Codie explained. Andrew nodded.

"The same thing happened in seventh grade when the science teacher stopped you illusion of a pencil with wings." He added. Codie nodded and flipped over to lay on her stomach.

"The headmaster covered for me. He did the same in seventh grade. You are the only one who knows that it was me and not him. Well, except the headmaster himself. I just don't want to hurt anybody. But, I use my powers so carelessly." Codie sighed.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

245 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:09 am
Firearris says...

Arina kept galloping and stopped when she saw Codie, she turned into human before running on two legs again. She fell but got back up again and ran into a building.

Take that, Lumi.

No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates