z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:17 am
Alice says...

Georgia put the sword back in its scabord and followed after him, the sword hitting her leg as she ran. She pulled the hood up over her head and pulled the side facing Yeron back a bit so she could talk to him. The sky was growing dark and Georgia looked up at the sky.

"I wonder what I'm supposed to do exactly," she mused.
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:05 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Gera dropped out of the trees above Yeron and landed right in his path, landing like a panther. Yeron insticntively took a step back and touched his sword.

"Gera, don't ever do that again," he said sharply. "Next ime I might take off your head before I know who you are."

Gera raised an eyebrow and glanced him up and down. "You're touchier than before, sir," she commented calmly. "Something wrong?"

"Hell's broken loose," Yeron replied with a scowl.

"Ah," Gera said simply.

"Where have you been?" Asked Yeron.

"I was in the city when I noticed--" she stopped short as she saw Georgia shift behind him. "Who's that?" she snapped.

"Relax," Yeron said. "She's not an enemy. In fact, it may very well be her who will end this. You were saying?"

Gera scowled, but she continued with her story. "I was in the city when I noticed that a group of men 'happened' to be at the same bar at the same time. I decided to take a closer look and followed one home."

"You have no right to do that without my order."

Gera shrugged, her face impassive, and went on as if he had not spoken. "I found out where he lived and waited for him to leave the next night. when he was gone, I slipped into his house and--"

"Gera!" yeron snapped. "The militia is to protect the peace and the law! We did not have any right to search these people!"

Gera scowled. "I guess I'm a thief, now, Corpral," she snapped. "You can jail me or put me in stocks or whatever you do to thieves, but before you do, you might want to see what I found in the basement." and before he could retort she swung a pack from her shoulder and spilled it onto the ground.
Yeron bent closer for a better look, but Gera was naming off the contents in case he couldn't see in the darkness.

"Werewolf teeth, nymph scalp, dragon talons, firedrake scales, a druid's ring (with the finger still attached), a gryphon's beak, and vampires' fangs."

Gera sat back and smiled coldly. "But I'm a thief now. Why believe me?"
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:34 am
Firestalker says...

*Yikes*

**Yes i am still watching this. Ash told me what's going to happen so i will start posting soon again**
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

270 Reviews

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:45 am
Alice says...

Georgia stepped up next to Yeron and looked at the assortment.

"Putting all this together would make one killer spell, and I mean that literally." She moved her hand foward and shifted them a bit. "Thats what they were going to do with it too."

"Should we keep the things then?"

Georgia nodded, "absoloutly."
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:25 pm
View Likes
ELven-Maiden says...

"I don't care what they were going to use it for," Gera snapped, her eyes flashing. "Nothing here is from a human or an animal; just mythical creatures. It's disgusting!" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. "At least it was for a spell. When I first saw them I thought they were distrubing trophies of some sort. It made me sick." She opened her eyes and was once again calm, thinking. "Who do you think they were trying to kill?"
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm
Lethero says...

"Well," I said, "being a Werewolf, I know that a Werewolf Tooth can kill a vampire. A Druid's Ring can still contain a hint of magic. What it's all for I have no clue."

"What about you Georgia?" Gera said.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:46 am
Alice says...

"Werewolf teeth, nymph scalp, dragon talons, firedrake scales, a druid's ring a gryphon's beak, and vampires' fangs." Georgia mused, "nymph scalp is a very powerful aphrodisiac, dragon talons are harder than the scales, firedrake scales-in the state these are in- would burst into flame if they came into contact with water, the druids ring, with the finger, probably holds more magic than the rest of the stuff combined. Vampire's fangs could easily kill a werewolf, probably easier than silver could."

They both looked at her surprised.

"I paid attention when my grandmother taught me these things." she turned back to the stuff, "whoever collected these defiently had intent. If you put them all together into one weapon, it'd be the most dangerous and unstable thing in the world."

Georgia looked at Yeron, who seemed to be reading her thoughts, "how long do you think they knew?"

Georgia shrugged, "you're guess is as good as mine."

"What are you guys talking about?" Gera asked.
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 pm
Lethero says...

"Well, I think this is some form of spell," I said.

"Do you know what kind of spell?" Gera asked.

"I'm not sure," Georgia said, "but I heard that some of this stuff together is deadly against Magical Creatures. I think this could be used to plot against killing us all."

"So you're saying all these things could kill every single magical creature?" I asked.

"Yeah. If someone could get this stuff easily, I'm sure someone else has a whole nother set."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:09 am
Alice says...

Georgia confirmed her thoughts, "I can almost guarentee it. Even if they just duplicated these, they would be just as powerful, if done properly, not more."

*I don't know what else to do*
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Lethero says...

I picked up the Werewolf Tooth lying on the table and examained it. "If he has only one tooth, then I'm sad to say, a lot more people probably has tooth," I said. "Then our canine teeth, those are the most dangerous. Only three more people have those, those are the people we have to worry about."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:42 am
Alice says...

"If they have more teeth they had to have killed him, and then they'd have the hide, the bones, the claws, whoever did it, isn't about to share. Put our stuff on a warlock and it'd be the most deadly force in Sada." The color draind from Georgia's face as she realized something, "thats why the preist is back! Whoever has the origional or the rest of these things i controling him."

The others dazed and confused expressions were cut off by a hostile sounding rusteling in the trees. They drew their weapons.
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:18 pm
Lethero says...

"It's only us," Laney said stepping out of the brush.

"You shouldn't scare us like that, Laney," I said, putting away my sword.

"What's going on?" said a voice from the brush.

"It's nothing Shadalina."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:44 am
Alice says...

Georgia sank further back into her cloak, this wasn't good, they were gaining an entorage. One that would draw attention. "Yeron," Georgia whispered, "we're going to draw attention to ourselves."
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

Laney

"If you think it is cause you have to many people, I can sneak around with out being seen. I can follow from a distance." Laney said looking the two over.

*Sorry, just trying to help keep it alive*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:43 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Gera sat back in the shadows. She knew nothing about priests, except that they brought trouble. Several times they had thrown some sort of water on her as if they expected her to burn or melt or something. But that had been harmless. What other danger could they possibly bring?

"What priest?" she asked. "What are we talking about?"
GO HORACE!

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina