I see the principal and he stands, "Why am I not surprised Rayah?" He asks. I roll my eyes at him and don't answer sitting at a chair infront of his desk.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
When Jace walks in behind me he flashes a smile, "Haven't seen you around before? You new?" He asks, sitting back down and motioning to the chair next to me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
He swallows, glancing at Rayah, and then looks back at the principal. "Is it alright if I wait for her? I-I don't know my way around and we have classes together."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it. — LCDR Geordi La Forge