I realize I forgot something in my locker and quickly ran out without the coach noticing. In th hall, I bump into a guy. "I'm so sorry!" I say and keep walking.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I nod and when we walk in everyone stops talking and looks at Jace, all the girls giggling. I sit down in my squad line when my friend waves to Jace nervously. "H-Hi."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Everyone looks at him, the girls locking their eyes on him, and he feels a little uncomfortable, wondering why his brother had sent him here in the first place. Swallowing, he looks around for where he's supposed to go, unsure and confused.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The coach looks at Jace. "Sit down wherever." He mumbles throwing a ball up and down. He looks around. "Okay! Today we are going to do a couple laps around the track so line up." He says, sitting down on a chair, watching.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
People start running slowly and I sigh, wanting to go faster. I run around everyone and over lap. On the last lap I pass the finish line and fall in the grass, light-headed but smiling. "What's my time?" I ask smiling. He stands and looks at his watch. "Four minutes and twenty seconds." He answers. I smile, "Great."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain