The Character Tavern

677 posts1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 46
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jason shrugs. "I said I don't like eye contact."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nodded, "Right." I flash a smile at finish my soda, ordering another.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jason nods and looks at his drink. "And you don't have to be so careful about it."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I take a sip of my new drink and shrug, "I just don't want to make you mad."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jason sighs and flashes a smile. "I'm not the one you need to worry about."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nodded, "Good to know."

My pet bird fies in and lands on my head and I chuckle. "This is Lacey, my pet birdie." I laughed, trying to look up at her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jason glances at the bird and smlies, nodding. "I don't have a pet."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smiled back at him, bringing Lacey down to my shoulder, "They're good companions." Lacey chirps at Jason and I shake my head at her, downing some of my drink.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jason downs his drink and orders a hot chocolate to clear his head. He glances at the bird and then at Gemini, poking her to be sure she's still breathing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smiled wider, my auburn hair turning slightly more red and my eyes changed bck to Blue.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Gemini Randa

"Yes I'm awake, Jason." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jason chuckles. "Just checking."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I shoo Lacey back to Olympus and she glides away. I smile and watch her. "I wish I could fly." I said without realizing it.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Gemini Randa

"Trust me it's nothing that big once you get used to being off the ground." I said my arms slightly muffaling my voice.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nodded, "I'll keep that in mind."

I looked over at Jason and flashed a smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy