The Ancient | Started *dead*

49 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 19207
Reviews 192
*Frantically searches through inbox and with a dreadful realization, discovers to be left out of the loop...*
So what did the PM say?
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
I don't know. I don't believe I sent it.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 19207
Reviews 192
...so why is this dead then?
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
Because you never replied to the PM that I know Isha sent you. We were never able to work things out and get the SB back on track, you manipulated the plot to your liking. Now, I'm going to have this moved to the Archives.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle