z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm
Theodorable says...

Ever

Ever was only slightly surprised about Vear, she hadn't fit in with her out-of-place language, and her style. But the part about the future was surprising.

She looked at Raptor, "Well, I wouldn't know anyone with desires like that, but there has to be some clues, or something right?"
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Raptor pondered with the thought. Yes, there was a man who had tried to take over the city a few months prior to toady. But, that man had been stopped. Although it was rumored that he had a son. It was never confirmed as there are no records of the man ever having a kid.

Very little was known about the man, it was as if he had came out of thin air. They called him the Evil Mastermind.

Suddenly Raptor remembered a car that had sped past him in the city when the black hole had initially appeared. No normal car could have been resistant to the suction of the black hole.

"How much do y'all know about the evil master mind?" Raptor asked.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm
Theodorable says...

*Is this thing dying this quickly?*
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

182 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm

You didn't post anything constructive to follow me, so yeah it is. :smt064

It's as dead as that blue face that the yellow face is poking with a stick. Still conscious, but only if you treat its wounds, so post! Yeah, I'm a very random person. :smt021
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

182 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:04 am

Russia officially declared war on America, and the ensuing war annihilated all life on Earth. For every inhabitant, tree, molecule on the planet Doomsday had come. It was

THE END

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 am
lizzifer says...

*clapclapclapclap
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm
Jas says...

This was on my reading list and to be honest, the best ending ever.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia