Young Writers Society

How to escape with a fleeing llama -- the survival guide

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 pm
JabberHut says...

Jess

Jess was absolutely excited about this venture, mainly because she wasn't eaten alive like she was afraid she would be. And she might get a free apple out of it!

"So... where do we start anyway?" Jess asked, bouncing on her toes.

"Was that your... stomach?" the Felicat asked, eyeing her carefully.

"There was a reason I wanted an apple," Jess replied. "They're very shiny and delicious!"

"But we're looking for tomatoes," Erin said. "You'll probably find them in the Scooby-Megatron of Justice Tower in the Nascar Elephant Desert."

"...Really?"

Erin's sarcasm didn't seem to register.

"The 7-11 is clearly in this direction," Grif said, pointing his sword wildly in some mysterious direction. "There is no time to waste!"

"Is it within walking distance?" asked Erin.

"Anything's within walking distance," Grif said. "The question is: Can you walk the distance?"

"...Can you walk the distance?"

"Of course, I can. I've been walking for years!"

Erin hung and shook her head.
I make my own policies.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:36 am
airforcegirl says...

banana
while jumping from tree to tree with my tail i saw a large odd group apparently looking for tomaplltoes, whatever that is, i i jumped down onto the plastic-sword waving human's head and looked feircly at the llama
what do you want you stupid monkey it said as it spit at me
nothing, just joining in i said as the sword waving human started trying to get me off his head
"what in the world! im not a banana you stupid monkey go away!" i held on and swished my tail in front of his face not understanding why he would think of himself as a banana
Air force!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am
SishBee says...

This looked awesome, so I thought I might see if I could revive it at all...

Walnut

I had been tracking the monkey for days, trying to document its behaviour for my latest book.

I watched, fascinated as it suddenly dropped out of the trees and onto the head of a man who appeared to be waving a plastic-sword at it.

"By jove!" I couldn't help myself from shouting in astonishment. I rushed from my hiding place, bits of my rhododendron disguise falling off in the process. "That monkey just made contact with you! Sir, do you realise what this means?"

There was a pause before the man with the monkey on his head said, "No."

"Well, it means it doesn't feel threatened by you." I could barely contain my excitement and grabbed the notebook and pencil from beneath my disguise. I began hastily scribbling notes, vaguely aware of the slightly odd collection of beings who were now staring at what appeared to be a half-man, half rhododendron bush which was now taking down notes. "I would just love to observe its reactions to you. Look! It isn't even slightly perturbed by your plastic-sword"
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun