The Witchers

109 posts1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1470
Reviews 5
(I'm back...stupid Internet.)
Always have an Ace in the Hole




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2358
Reviews 42
then post your idea. I really really busy
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 10566
Reviews 73
*Alright, someone really needs to post AND OR make a DT for this SB.*
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1470
Reviews 5
(Alright, I'll post later tonight and I second the idea of a DT)
Always have an Ace in the Hole



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger