I think I might re post this when summer is over. Or we could just repost it now and start all over
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
OK!! I hope all of the people who were on this read it. I am going to restart it on the first of august (or before) but thats the general date, so if everyone still wants to do it then lets go ahead!!
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss