That's an idea. Originally I was going to play Past, Present and Future. Here we go though,
Amaya Sandars
Female
21
She's the lead singer in a band. She's been spoiled and is now completely rotten. She's not accustomed to being outside. Although she can be pretty screechy and can scream loud enough to make anyone's eardrums burst.
She has platinum blonde hair that's probably dyed and dark blue eyes. She has a baby face and a small light figure.
We'll start.
PAST:
I had them all huddled around me. SOme were shivering or cowering at Future, some were just staring at us boldly like we were some kind of hoax. "What is happenning?" a slight woman screeched in fear. This wasn't going to be easy. And the falling ash from the sky that muddled people's brains didn't help.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes” ~ The Little Prince~
Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst. — Castiel