Mindworks

33 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
(Guys minimum of seven sentences this is not going to be one of those one liner storybooks, and now we need to come up with a more developed plot so nobody will be lost again.)
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
[yeah. I would post, but I don't know quite where everyone is now. I think it'd be good to figure out a general plot line, as well as if someone who's been paying more attention than me could say where everyone is located at the moment?]
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
hey what happened?
"Hello, is this thing on?"



For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett