z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:50 am
RoryLegend says...

YAY! HARRY POTTER!

Name: JB (no one knows what it actually stands for)

Nick name: Jimmy-Boo (don't ask where that came from- friends call her that sometimes like to tease her)

Year: 6th

House: Gryffindor

Wand: 14" Gillywood, extract of unicorn blood

Broom: Triggle 450 (Gryffindor Seeker if thats okay)

history: doesn't talk about it

parents: they live ..somewhere

blood type: pure

appearance: slender but muscular, not short but not tall, dark hair that usually just falls around her shoulders unless she pulls it back, likes to be casual and comfortable, hates robes but wears em anyways, green eyes, a scar on her left palm.

personality: can be hyper, mostly calm though, kind of the comic relief of the situation, if friends with everyone, is genuine and means pretty much everything she says, tomboy major, sarcastic a lot, is very smart and good with magic but doesn't take it seriously all the time, class clown, pretty much nice to everyone..

**is open for someone to fall in love with**
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:07 am
Maki-Chan says...

Momo awakened- the Griffin house girl's dorm room was empty.

"Where is everyone?" She wondered.

Momo looked at the foot of her bed to see Sushi- laying on her legs. Momo sighed.

"What's the point of having Sushi wake me up, but instead just sleep?" She moaned.

Her first class of the day was Defense against the Dark Arts. No one had even bothered to wake her up.

"Maybe I shouldn't of spent most of the night walking around the castle after dinner." Momo realized.

She got out of bed and decided to get dressed. There was no point in trying to get to that class now.

"Might as well just get ready for my second class. Potions Class, with Professor Snape."

Momo grabbed a black shirt and black pants, then her red Griffin house robe. There was no one around so she quickly got dressed.

287 Reviews

Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:44 am
Maki-Chan says...

Everything was spinning as Momo ran towards the Potion room. She felt like falling over and puking, but she tried to resist. Sushi was sad to be left alone in the girl's dorm but he stayed.

Momo ran pasted people in a rush to Potion's class.

287 Reviews

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:19 am
Maki-Chan says...

I never had more then 1 character so i will give it a go!

name:James Smith

nickname: Jimmy

Blood: Mix

Apperance: http://www.elfwood.com/art/r/a/rachel87 ... w.jpg.html just get rid of the wings halo and bandaid.

personality: Jimmy is a bit of a cowered thinks before he acts and tends to stray from hard work.

history: He knew Momo for all his life, they are best friends. His mom a pure blood married his dad normal person.

year: 3

house: griffin

287 Reviews

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:22 am
Maki-Chan says...

Jimmy-

He sat there next to an empty seat- meant for Momo.

"Where is she?" He wondered.

Momo-

She ran in Potions class and sat next to Jimmy. He turned to face her.
"Where were you in Defense Against The Dark Arts?" He asked.

Momo sighed."I slept in."

114 Reviews

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:29 pm
RoryLegend says...

[JB]

JB tortted down the hall trying to think of what class she had next. Ah, right, care of magical creature. She ran outside and down the stone steps to Hagrid's hut. She was the first one there.
"Hey Professor Hagrid, what are we doing today?" She asked pulling her robes off and throwing them on top of her bag.
"Something special." He said smiling and JB rolled her sleeves up, anxious to find out what it was. Hagrid always had fun lessons. Fang darted out of the house and began licking her hand and didn't stop until she petted him. He was a gentle giant of a dog. Other students began to file down the steps to the courtyard and finally everyone was there. Hagrid sent Fang back in the house and JB looked around at the other students. There was one Slytherin boy whose eye she caught, he smiled at her but she quickly looked away.
"Everybody partner up." JB never had a partner, there was an odd number of students in the class, normally she just worked by herself. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:57 pm
Aedomir says...

This looks really cool! I might join it soon, I jsut came to see what this is like.
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:42 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Can I still join? The other...like...died.

Name: Audra Goss

Nickname: give her one

Hair: Blonde-red and long, usually pulled into a horsetail

Skin: White

Eyes: Blue

Wand: Oak, Dragon Heartstring 16 in.

House: Gryffindor

Year: 5

History: Is a Mudblood. Is known for her temper, wits, and slyness.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

114 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:17 am
RoryLegend says...

[JB](i gave Audra a pretty ridiculus nn tell me what to change it to lol)

She turend to see Audra standing beside her.
"Partner?" She asked.
"Hey Moe." She said putting on a bright smile pushing the stupid thought out of her head that it could have been the boy.
"You never have a partner and you are pretty much the smartest on in the class, you cannot hog all of your brains to yourself!"
"Well just try and keep up with me okay?" They both laughed. She liked Audra, they had known each other since Audra's first year. Audra was like a younger sister to BJ. They sat down on a wooden bench as Hagrid brought out four large crates.

-Benjamin Mee

287 Reviews

Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:06 pm
Maki-Chan says...

Momo-

The red head girl sighed. She missed not being able to walk around freely during class. Momo was great at spells and such but nothing interested her more then Hagrit's mystical creature class. It is where she could play with Sushi and freely move about.
As Professor Snape turned around to grab a potion, Momo used a teleportion spell. She had ditched class.

James-

He watched Momo. James was in love with her. How she was totally free and independent and uncaring to what people thought of her. Then as Snape turned to grab a potion- Momo pulled out her wand and performed a spell. She disappeared.

"crap..." James whispered.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:57 pm
StellaThomas says...

Can I join in??

Name: Andrea Cullen

Nickname: Andy

Year: 5th Year

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Alder with a dragon's heartstring.

Broom: Cleansweep 8 that she wouldn't change for the world. Plays Chaser for Ravenclaw.

Hair: long, wavy, blonde

Skin: pale, she blushes easily.

Eyes: dark dark blue

Appearance: she tries to keep herself looking good, and it seems to work. She knows there are a few boys that fancy her, but they're mostly of the spotty, greasy-haired First Year type. She's not too disappointed with herself, she's around 5'7 with a pleasantly curvy figure and a slim waist.

History: she's half blood, her mother was from a very respectable family, her father was as Muggle-born as you get. As a result, a lot of the Slytherins really really hate her, especially her cousins. But it's worse than that: one night when she was nine, her father was killed by her relatives. She vowed revenge.

Personality: Andrea is very independent, she doesn't think she needs anybody. Ever. She's clever, and she's decided that she's going to be Minister for Magic to get her revenge on her mother's family. She doesn't mind a joke or two, but she would prefer to be reading than pranking (though Quidditch is a good form of anger management). The girls in her year however, say the right boy will change her for life...

Andrea walked to her favourite beech tree in the grounds, the one that overlooked the lake, took out her parchment and a bottle of indigo ink and began to write "Dumbledore's Defeat of Grindlewald"...
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:12 pm
lakegirls says...

Hi,
I'm going to add myself to this story because I love Hogwarts.

Name: Noelle

Nickname: N

Hair: black, midway down back

Skin:White

Eyes: blue, green, depending on mood

Wand:Birch, 11 inches, Unicorn Hair

House: Griffyndor

Year: 6

History: raised by father, mother died at child birth, mother was a witch, father didn't know anything.

Personality: vain, brave, people are afraid of her, ruler, people look up to her, everyone is under her command,
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:28 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Audra

I giggled with JB, a friend from my first year. One of the few people I would trust my life with, actually...

"Wonder what he's got for us this time," I mused aloud, hopefully, anxiously.

"I know. I hope it's cool, whatever it is!"

And again, the similarities between us left us giggling.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare