z

Young Writers Society

Out of body Experience

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:10 pm
RoryLegend says...

MJ-

I looked out the windows of the small room we were in to see Jack come out with Hobbs. Two of the others were gone now, in the bathroom. I noticed Jack had a bottle in his hands and was drinking from it a lot. I started feeling sick again, but I brushed it off and tried to ignore it.
"You okay? You look..pale." A girl leaned over and asked.
"Yeah, I'm..fine." I said breathing deeply and smiling sweetly. Then Jack came back in,
"Alright everyone, were going to move you to another room." Desoite not feeling good I stood up and walked to Jack.
"What's going on?" I asked quietly.
"Were moving them to a decam room then were going to try and track down their bodies to test this drug out."
"But my body is.."
"Dead, I know. That is why you are not going there. You are going to another room where they can monitor you and make sure you are okay. Do you feel okay?" During the whole thing he sounded very military, then at the last question he looked down at me.
"Yes, I'm fine." People were now filing out of the door, following the same woman who showed us to the room, "I don't want to go to another room, I really don't want to be alone." I protested but soom I was being ushered along away from Jack and into yet another white room. There were a few older nurses in there with machines they wanted to hook me up to. I had no choice but to cooperate. At first I was uncomfortable but soon I was having a nice time talking to all the ladies, sipping lemonade. They all had questions about the baby that I couldn't asnwer because it wasn't my baby. Then they gave me an ultrasound and told me it was a girl. A baby girl. Machines were ticking around me, collecting data. I began to wonder what the others were doing. I wondered if they were hooked up to machines too.

Jack ahem Jensen-

They took MJ down the hall to where she could be monitored, to see how the baby was doing. He followed the other group to where they were being hooked up to a few things also to have everything checked, and so the scientists could collect data. He would have to go around and collect everyone's name and information, then find them on the government database. Once they had an idea of what these people really looked like they would be able to track them down. Then test the drug that would reverse this. He talked to one of the girls first.
"Alright what's your full name, your real full name?"
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

"Wanda-"
Wanda frowned. Her name? How long had it been since she'd used it? She bit her lip, shifting suddenly from foot to foot.
~Wanda Velren.~ Marge said, sounding patronizing.
"Velren. Wanda Velren," Wanda said.
~They're think you're lying,~ Marge warned. It wouldn't suprise Wanda, thoug if they could find her body that would be a suprise. She hadn't lived anywhere specific in years.

*^*^*^

Keith, for his part, had hung back a little. He put in a call to his house, and was glad when he heard his normal voice answer.
"Where are you?" The alarmed youth asked. Keith sighed.
"I'm with some people who know they's going on. Just stay there."
"But-"
Keith caught up with the group and waited his turn. He'd just tell them he knew where his body was--no need to give them an address. He was sure he'd be on their database.. and not just as a citizen.
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 pm
RoryLegend says...

Jack ahem Jensen-
(switching to third person for Jack-Jensen)

He jotted down the girls name on his not pad. He could tell this group would be hard to get information out of. So, he decided to start with names. Hopefully the computer could tell him everything he needed to know. He was about to move on to the next person, a guy with shifty eyes; but then it came. MJ's body. He had told then where to find it and they got it here. He got Hobbs to take over the hopeless interrogating and followed her body on a stretcher into another room where Dr. Hink was waiting. He had figured out how to make the reverse drug nad now MJ would be the first to test it. She could get her body back. It was the most he could do for he and he didn't even understand why he wanted to do so much for her. The nurses brough her out to Jensen who led her to the room where her body now was. She had no idea what was going on, her body was covered by a sheet. Dr. Hink asked her to sit down and begna explaining.

MJ-
(also switchign to third person)

"What is going on?" She seemed to be asking that question a lot.
"I am Dr. Hink," The old man with the half moon glasses said to her motioning to her to sit. She took a seat on a green couch. There was something laying on that stretcher.
"What is your name? Your real name?" Dr. Hink asked.
"Reese, I'm pretty sure." she managed a faint smile trying to keep the mood light.
"Well Reese what if I told you you could have your body back?"
"That is not possible-
"Yes it is," he cut her off standing and removing the sheet that was covering .. her body.. on a stretcher.
"No it's not, she killed me."
"No she killed herself, took her life force. You still have your life force. We have a drug that can switch you back. Your body will come back alive and hers will die." Reese or MJ or whatever she was going by now, was relieved. But then something nagged at the back of her mind.
"What about the baby?"
"Unfotunatly the girl who inhabited your body made the choice to kill herself which also killed the baby so I am afraid it will not survive."
"You can't take it out before I switch?"
"No, we have no idea what that would do. Also you are only three months along, the baby would not survive."
"I'm going to need time to think."
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm
Rydia says...

Alexia now unknown male

Using the toilet proved to be easier than I had expected but even so, I was relieved to re-join the group. But then Jack started taking names. I slipped towards the back, my cheeks blushing a furious crimson. Don't be silly. It's nothing to be embarressed about. The thoughts brought no comfort and I was very relieved when Jack stopped mid-task and exited the room, following after some scientists.

"What's got you so jumpy all of a sudden, kid?" Steve demanded.

"I... uh..." A few of the others turned to look at me and I lowered my gaze to the floor. "It's nothing. I'm just a bit..."

"Secretly a criminal mastermind are yeh?" Steve grinned, pushing me playfully.

"No, no. Nothing like that. "

"Then what is it, Alex?" One of the others questioned. Just say it. Just tell them and get it over with.

"I... it's nothing. I just don't like my middle name is all." Steve raised an eyebrow but our conversation was interrupted by the return of Jack.

"Okay, give me the rest of your names," he commanded, approaching me with his pen and book.

"Alex Leslei Hutson," I said after a moment's hesitation. Steve let out a low whistle.

"Leslei? Hahah, you have a girl's middle name."

"And that's your full name?" Jack prompted.

"Uh, yeah."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau