z

Young Writers Society

Survival of the Extinct

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:50 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Taku jumped at the old dino's voice. Tension slowly dissolved. Taku clicked her tounge and rumbled a low growl as if to say 'Can't you tell, old one? These darn raptors are here again.'

The old dinosaur stared at Taku and bugled another low grumble as if to say, 'If I'm not mistaken you are a raptor also.' Taku growled and stalked farther from the old dinosaur, still growling at him.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:18 am
cat4prowl says...

[One Who Knows]

Stupid carnivores. Think they own the world. Old one. Pshaw. Stupid carnivores.

'What seems to be the problem? Raptors eat too, you know,' he kept his tone steady, despite the raptors eye on him.

[Laughing Death]
Thank you tasty dinosaur! she thought. She tapped her claws impatiently.

One tiny sick apatosaurus. Her stomach seemed to be in the process of devouring itself at the smell of the fresh blood. She gulped down the impulse to tear off a large chunk and refocused her attention.

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:08 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Taku~

Taku curled her mouth into a smile, showing rows of knife-sharp teeth. She grumbled low as if saying, 'I've done fine without meat. But, I might want to go back on my word for a day just to eat your head.' Rampage growled and Taku cringed a little but stood her place. She growled again, still smiling as if to say,'What I mean is, even if they do need to eat they can take it elsewhere.' She turned her head slightly towards the dead dinosaur as the smell of blood wafted up her nose. She shook her head quickly and looked back at the old dinosaur.
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

135 Reviews

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:22 am
cat4prowl says...

[One Who Knows]

Outraged by the threat of this ridiculous carnivore, One Who Knows tossed his head and lumbered back to his herd. How he hated carnivores.

[Laughing Death]

'Well I will do just that then,' she snapped and snatched the small carcus in her mouth. She knew it was stupid, reckless, idiotic, and likely the last thing she ever did, but she sprinted for the forest hauling the carcass anyways.

Run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me...

hopefully.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:55 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Rampage

I growled softly.

No One Knows is right. They need to eat, and it WAS an ill one. I would've done the same thing eventually...

With that, I turned and walked off, following the herd at a distance.

Not that I had much else to do...
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

135 Reviews

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:22 pm
cat4prowl says...

[Laughing Death]

Victory! Oh yes, sweet and bloody! Rampage gone and Taku hopefully following. The apatosaurus clamped between his jaws.

Wait until she told the herd. Relishing the thought, she glanced over her shoulder and then gorged herself.

Victory.

[One Who Knows]

He twisted his neck and saw the raptor bounding off, prey in mouth. Rampage was following his herd, thankfully at a distance, and Taku seemed undecided. He stretched his neck muscles and glanced out at the herd. He had to keep a close eye on them nowadays because carnivores were everywhere. He needed some of them. The carnivores couldn't pick them all off.

They could, however, pick each other off. That would be a blessing. The fights were more and more common over territory and kill rights. He hoped they picked each other off soon so they could return to a balanced lifestyle.

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:54 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

*Taku*

Taku watched as the raptor picked up the small, dead animal and charged into the forest. She walked over to where the animal had once been and tasted the blood there. It tasted superb! Her stomach and mind roared for more, but instead she shook her large head and began to follow Rampage, with her mouth still watering.
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis