"What about you, have you ever been in love?"
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:16 am
RoryLegend says...

Bria-

I sat straight up very suddenly. There was no pain, something was off, wrong. I was awake in just enough time to see Bella kiss Nic, he seemed surprised. I wasn't sure why though, it was obvious she had it bad for him. I stood up and started walking away from the clearing.
"whoa!" nic said catching up with me. He grabbed me by the shoulders, "Where are you going."
"I'm not sure." he dropped his hands.
"What about your precious training?" he asked folding his arms across his chest.
"Well Nic," i said placing my hadns on his houlders playfully and smiling, "maybe you have forever but I'm going to die eventually."
"Thats very blunt."
"Yeah it is," i laughed.
"Why are you so happy?"
"I don't know," i cocked my head to the side and laughed, "You know i think it was because of earlier. Because in some weird uncontrolled way i actually controlled my magic!" I started to walk in the other direction. I had been in this clearing long enough just talking about training and avenging my parent's death. It would be nice for Nic to help me but obviously he was going to take his own sweet time with it and i was impatient.
"Whoa whoa whao," Bella said stepping in front of me, "One time does not mean you have your magic under control. I understand you have been waiting a long time and dont want to wait anymore, but sometimes you have to. Nic could really help you."
"He doesnt want to help me though." I tried to walk around her but she wouldn't let me pass.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:03 am
MidnightVampire says...

*Wow Light_Devil, you really must have something against me. First the chimera jumps on me, then you decide it to attack me. Weeeellll, now I'm going to die because I suck at fight scenes. Thanks.*

Kira-

"Crap," I muttered. Why hadn't I realized it before, I should have known! The chimera pounced at me, and I jumped out of the way. Why was I so slow? My reactions are supposed to be fast. My legs wobbled and I fell. There, beside me, was a rabbit. Didn't smell the most appealing, but compared to the chimera, the rabbit smelled great. "i'm sorry, poor rabbit. At least you'll die to the cause of me killing this chimera." I quickly killed the poor animal, no need for it to be tortured. It hurts when someone sucks blood from you.

After was sucked dry I felt full of power. "Chimera!" I yelled. I transformed into a chimera, it felt odd. Chimeras saw things in different ways, they saw things by heat, I realized. I had stopped to think for one moment too long. The chimera jumped on me. I shoved the other chimera off me, which was hard. I was almost on my feet- well, they weren't really feet. The chimera toppled me down again, a long talon came from the chimera's giant paw and scratched me, going strait through my scally armor. I flow of blue blood ran down my arm. The chimera let out a dragon-like roar that hurt my sensitive ears, I thought I would go death.

I blanked, just for a second, and the next thing I knew, I was in the air and falling fast. I landed in the clearing. Everyone looked flabergasted. On the plus side, I had help to fight the other chimera. Sadly, no one knew I was the Chimera being attaked.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:05 am
Light_Devil says...

<AUTHOR!>

I don't hate you! I even put a bunny next to you!

And here we go, an even better part to this story!

-----------------------

A noise sounded, the chimera looked around. It sounded like flute cross whistle. The chimera growled and sat down on the floor . . . in mid fight.

A man walked out of he bushes and looked around and to the explosion of meat, "Naughty, Snookims! And Diddims you know better!"

"Sorry, about that my babies, just don't know how to behave themselves when other people are in their domain."

The chimera started purring, this coming from their part cat. The man walked up and gave the chimera a pat and a hug. Everyone stared at him flabbergasted. he walked up to the mess of meat and whispered a few words. It returned back into a chimera. The chimera seemingly smiled.

The man's attention went to the other chimera, "Hello friend, I don't believe we've met, you would be?"

The chimera growled, "Kira!"

"Ahhh, so your a shape-shifter. And you're pretty good to! You gave my babies quite a surprise!"

He went up to the others, "So how are you doing? He looked at the person who had blown Diddims up.
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

114 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:16 pm
RoryLegend says...

Bria-

I just stood there staring at the man who was rocking back and forth on his heels smiling. He repeated the question, "How are you doing?"
"Good." i said slowly, "I guess."
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

200 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:32 am
MidnightVampire says...

Kira-

I couldn't believe he called me a shapeshifter. Oh well, I'd rather be a shapeshifter than a vampire. I slowly turned back into my normal form, my eyes purple. Why did i forget to put my colored contacts in today?

*Light_devil. Well, true, I did have the cute bunny. Why did it have to be a bunny? I like them... you found one way of torturing me though, makeing my character kill bunies. Thanks for saveing me with your character dude. That was helpfull, I must admit to that.*
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:32 am
Bella says...

Bella~

I stood next to Nic, watching the strange man and waiting for something that I could participate in to happen.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

34 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 am
Light_Devil says...

*A.N Feel free to control the Chimeras Master, i don't mind just as long as he's not totally out of the character i've given him*

*Sorry midnightvampire, i had no idea you didn't like the idea of having something to feed on. I was just thinking at the time, "Whats something that would be small, scared and easy to kill?" Bunny just ahppened to pop into my head. Next time I might (there might be a next time) I'll make it a mole or something, okay?*
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

200 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:26 am
MidnightVampire says...

(yay! I don't mind killing moles. as much. This thread is dying. it needs something so people will com back.)

34 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:44 am
Light_Devil says...

<AUTHOR>

They all stood there looking at the man, this so called chimera master, he exclaimed, "I'm Steve, who are you?"

They all looked at him, one of the chimeras roared. Then something else roared, Steve looked around, "Oh shit! Missus is angry."

They looked at him once again, "Who?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Don't tell me you haven't heard of the Mistress of Dragons?"

They shook their heads. Steve sighed, "Yeah, well she's my wife . . . . bit of a temper, she'll have to, when she finds out you guys destroyed her dragons pet, Diddums"

Everyone at this point could hear a thunderous stampede growing closer.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

200 Reviews

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:23 am
MidnightVampire says...

Kira-

WAs it me, or was everyone hearing a stampede. This was not good, really, truelly, not good. I looked around me and I saw a few eyes widen. And if I could see my eyes, I'm sure they would be too.

114 Reviews

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 am
RoryLegend says...

Bria-

The ground was shaking by now and everything else noise wise was drowned out. I wanted to just leave then and avoid anything that could possibly happen or go wrong. But my dang curiosity got the better of me. I stayed a still as possible, eyes wide, waiting.

*sorry all i got

-Benjamin Mee

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson